Outlaw Motorcycles and Bicycles on Ma...
Not a biker

Faber, VA

#21 May 17, 2013
I agree motorcycles have every right to be ridden on the road . They are registered have insurance and a st inspection sticker and ppl pay property taxes on them and fuel . All of these fees taxes etc a percent of them go to maintain roads. I'm also sure the ppl who ride them are also tax payers so how are they a burden ? Bicycles on the other hand should stay the f€€€k of roads and streets.
washingtonstswee ty

Man, WV

#22 May 17, 2013
I think whatever is just upset he cant afford a nice bike, and has no friends to go riding with? Or you were flying down the highway and almost caused an accident and a bike rider threatened you? Riders do not cause any harm. I always slow down when I am near one and pay very close attention for their safety. Maybe you should try it!
Willd Bill

Charlottesville, VA

#23 May 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say other motorists don't present dangers on the roadways as well. The problem is motorcycles are inherently dangerous. A pebble is not going to cause my car to careen out of control and wet surfaces are another issue altogether. How in the hell does your military service even enter into this equation? Most accidents with motorcycles are NOT caused by automobiles, look it up man. The drain I the taxpayers statement was alluding to he fact that motorcycles, on major highways, present an unnecessary hazard to everyone involved. Joyriding on a bike is obviously a passion for some people and I never said that wasn't a good thing. My point was simply they should be relegated to roadways with slower speed limits and far less traffic. Safer for everyone.
You dicks who think I need to get on a stage and announce some shit to a bunch of posers and wanna be outlaws, need to check yourselves. I didnt say you shouldnt be able to ride to raise money and awareness for honorable causes.
This is topix, a forum to express opinions and have healthy debates not a place to make thinly veiled threats to someone who has a point of view which opposes yours.
If you think motorcycles are unsafe the best place for you to do that is at the Pentagon parking lot on 26 May where there is a podium an speakers to 650,000 riders. As for the Military service comment you said Motorcycle riders were a drain on Society. I just made the statement to correct your narrow minded thoughts about who is a drain on Society. Why should I taker the advice of a snot nose after taking care of myself properly for 71 yrs. I would say the other 650,000 Veterans who are riders would agree with me.
driver

Charleston, WV

#24 May 17, 2013
I drive cars, bikes, and bicycles. So far, this year I have almost been hit by three different idiots driving cars who, for some reason, don't seem to take notice of bikes of any type. I have not almost been hit by a bike though. People driving and riding bikes are much safer and are never careless while on the road. All of the accidents root back to the people driving their cars, arguing with someone in the car, on the phone, or texting (I see people still texting all the time). If people driving cars would do a better job, there would me no more motorcycle crashes or bicyclist injuries occurring on our roadways.
Willd Bill

Charlottesville, VA

#25 May 17, 2013
By the way those wanna be outlaws have served their country and are Judges, Doctors, Lawyers, Surgeons, Accountants, School teachers, Governors, Mayors and members of honorable proffessions in this country. Take time out to find out about Rolling Thunder on TV Memorial Day.
Whatever

Charleston, WV

#26 May 17, 2013
Willd Bill wrote:
<quoted text>If you think motorcycles are unsafe the best place for you to do that is at the Pentagon parking lot on 26 May where there is a podium an speakers to 650,000 riders. As for the Military service comment you said Motorcycle riders were a drain on Society. I just made the statement to correct your narrow minded thoughts about who is a drain on Society. Why should I taker the advice of a snot nose after taking care of myself properly for 71 yrs. I would say the other 650,000 Veterans who are riders would agree with me.
I wasn't giving you advice, but I've got much more important stuff to do next week than dodging a bunch of old geezers on bikes suited up in in leather for 8 hours on the worst stretch of road in history.

I can show my support for Veterans and my lack of support for motorcycles on interstates in other ways.
Be safe, and for the love of god, take the SCENIC route.
Grow up gals

Martinsburg, WV

#27 May 17, 2013
@Lil Willy

Why do you feel the need to let people know you were in the military for 26 years? I mean" come on, you act like it's some kind of badge of honor. It's been my experience over the years that if you need to brag and shout about something then you have issues. Being a veteran is just that...a veteran! No big deal there are veterans everywhere. Believe me I'm not impressed nor is anyone else.

@Whatever

Man if you paid three times more for a bicycle with a motor than I did for my car then you are just plain ol ignorant.

Idiots that ride Motorcycles ride to overcome some sort of deficiency such as, for a woman it's daddy issues and for men it's a short dick.

You paid how much for your bike? ROFLMOAO!

geez

Chesapeake, OH

#28 May 17, 2013
I referenced power to weight because you said "motorcycle= bicycle with low power engine". Your argument is stupid. And honestly moronic.

And please tell me how the NTSB's own statistics arent relevant, I'm waiting on this one.... It clearly states that most "major" accidents involving motorcycles, are the fault of the idiot in the 4 wheeled vehicle!!!

And at "grow up gals" you are an idiot for your comments "making up for a small cock"? Really? You must have been a real popular one in school...
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, power to size ratio huh? Why not just ride around on an ant then? They are way more powerful than cars and mopeds/scooters/motorcycles.
Ill show you why your other data isn't relevant here in a second. I gotta work now.
Willd Bill

Charlottesville, VA

#29 May 17, 2013
Grow up gals wrote:
@Lil Willy
Why do you feel the need to let people know you were in the military for 26 years? I mean" come on, you act like it's some kind of badge of honor. It's been my experience over the years that if you need to brag and shout about something then you have issues. Being a veteran is just that...a veteran! No big deal there are veterans everywhere. Believe me I'm not impressed nor is anyone else.
@Whatever
Man if you paid three times more for a bicycle with a motor than I did for my car then you are just plain ol ignorant.
Idiots that ride Motorcycles ride to overcome some sort of deficiency such as, for a woman it's daddy issues and for men it's a short dick.
You paid how much for your bike? ROFLMOAO!
I would say you probably have one hell of a lot of laughing to to do seeing how you are mostly ass.
Grow up gals

Martinsburg, WV

#30 May 17, 2013
Idiots that ride motorcycles just want attention and want to be seen is why I said what I said. Look at me I have a motorcycle and I have on leather and.....and....look at me!

You know i'm right!
Willd Bill

Charlottesville, VA

#31 May 17, 2013
Grow up gals wrote:
@Lil Willy
Why do you feel the need to let people know you were in the military for 26 years? I mean" come on, you act like it's some kind of badge of honor. It's been my experience over the years that if you need to brag and shout about something then you have issues. Being a veteran is just that...a veteran! No big deal there are veterans everywhere. Believe me I'm not impressed nor is anyone else.
@Whatever
Man if you paid three times more for a bicycle with a motor than I did for my car then you are just plain ol ignorant.
Idiots that ride Motorcycles ride to overcome some sort of deficiency such as, for a woman it's daddy issues and for men it's a short dick.
You paid how much for your bike? ROFLMOAO!
Your dad paid too much for the condom that failed too. I'll bet your momma Jap slapped him. Now you can really LAYAO.
geez

Chesapeake, OH

#32 May 17, 2013
The only attention I want is the other drivers so they do.t run me the hell over..... And yes I do wear a full leather alpine star race suit, but for protection, but attention....
Grow up gals wrote:
Idiots that ride motorcycles just want attention and want to be seen is why I said what I said. Look at me I have a motorcycle and I have on leather and.....and....look at me!
You know i'm right!
1 post removed
Whatever

United States

#34 May 17, 2013
geez wrote:
I referenced power to weight because you said "motorcycle= bicycle with low power engine". Your argument is stupid. And honestly moronic.
And please tell me how the NTSB's own statistics arent relevant, I'm waiting on this one.... It clearly states that most "major" accidents involving motorcycles, are the fault of the idiot in the 4 wheeled vehicle!!!
And at "grow up gals" you are an idiot for your comments "making up for a small cock"? Really? You must have been a real popular one in school...
<quoted text>
But, my post was much funnier than yours so I sort of feel like I won.
geez

Chesapeake, OH

#35 May 17, 2013
You should cook crow at 350 degrees for 2 hours before you eat it..
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
But, my post was much funnier than yours so I sort of feel like I won.
Whatever

United States

#36 May 17, 2013
geez wrote:
You should cook crow at 350 degrees for 2 hours before you eat it..
<quoted text>
Pfft, I don't have time to copy and paste all the statistics on this, but these stats are simply the only ones which support that particular argument. I just don't have time to write a thesis on here. Anyways, based on the one fair and valid point made about registration, insurance and taxes, I recant my drain on taxpayers statement. That was a good point and I can certainly admit I didn't consider that point of view before.
geez

Chesapeake, OH

#37 May 17, 2013
Retorting statements from the NTSB with "I don't have time to copy and paste" is ridiculous, I consider this discussion closed and over.

You offer nothing to this, except personal vendetta against motorcycles for some reason....

Have a good day.
Bill

Charlottesville, VA

#38 May 17, 2013
Grow up gals wrote:
Idiots that ride motorcycles just want attention and want to be seen is why I said what I said. Look at me I have a motorcycle and I have on leather and.....and....look at me!
You know i'm right!
I ride but in jeans and a jean jacket. When I wore leather I couldn't keep cheap Hos off my bike. You probably fall in the cheap Ho category. If not then you are gay and trying to find a boyfriend on the net. Just rember bikers don't like queers.
whatever

Charleston, WV

#39 May 17, 2013
Do scary men ride big hogs bc its the only thing that gets their weiners hard since their balls dont work i ride my estranged prostitute ex wifes bfs bike i found it in a shed behind a stack of child pornography
Wanda

Charlottesville, VA

#40 May 18, 2013
whatever wrote:
Do scary men ride big hogs bc its the only thing that gets their weiners hard since their balls dont work i ride my estranged prostitute ex wifes bfs bike i found it in a shed behind a stack of child pornography
What is his name and where can I find him? I like motorcycle riding perverts. They don't want you to go home. They will even do it in the dirt. He sounds like my kind of guy. You can't drive a nail with a tack hammer. I like big hogs.
Whatever

New Kensington, PA

#41 May 18, 2013
Go to a biker mc and talk like that ! Then come back and tell us how that went through your jaw wired shut!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Campbell hasn't bathed in 3 years 40 min Holdin my breath 7
North CHARLESTON car thiefs 1 hr Truth 6
James Whittington- shady 1 hr really 2
Funny people 1 hr John Moonry 2
Hey look it's John Campbell on the street corner 1 hr John Mooney 4
JenniferJo Mooney dirty coochie 2 hr John Mooney 3
Snitches of kanawha valley (Oct '14) 2 hr Jesus 129
Heaven? 3 hr Grace 220

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages