Should fast food employees make $15/hour
Nope

Chesapeake, OH

#98 Sep 24, 2013
That is 30,000 a year- heck no!
hamburgler

Culloden, WV

#99 Sep 24, 2013
I desarve to make 30Gs. I works hard and it cost alotsa money for my car payments and cell telephone bills. whats make you thank I don't needs it?
kool aide

Greensburg, PA

#100 Sep 24, 2013
Why does it even matter to you son, your food stamps can't buy you a cheeseburger!!!
Big Mac

Greensburg, PA

#101 Sep 24, 2013
I used to be one of the most popular burgers on McDonalds menu, but my popularity is decreasing and I don't like it , I do everything I can to try to satisfy the one who's eating me , but it's just not the same anymore I want out, I hope to get traded to Taco Bell for a Mexican Pizza!!
burger king

Culloden, WV

#102 Sep 24, 2013
I give you three whopper juniors and a crinkle fry for the Big Mac.
Big Mac

Greensburg, PA

#103 Sep 24, 2013
Deal!!!
captain hook

Culloden, WV

#104 Sep 25, 2013
Yes and they should be scheduled to work 10 hours a week.
Maria

Barboursville, WV

#105 Sep 26, 2013
I'm a Licensed Nurse and my sister is a social worker and we only make $16 an hour. Why should people that never went to trade school or college and are not saving lives be paid as much as we are? It seems that would deter people from wanting to go to college and better themselves if they can just drop out of high school and get a job at mcdonalds making what a college graduate makes. Don't get me wrong, i think they should make 8-9 dollars an hour and periodically get raises.
Ayo Beyo

United States

#106 Sep 26, 2013
How about lowering taxes so people can afford to live? Anyone ever thought of that? Or is it keep raising taxes until it's just cheaper to employ foreigners?
proffessor

Chesapeake, OH

#107 Sep 30, 2013
The consumer ultimately pays all wages.
...and when the product cost exceeds the value, whether it's a Big Mac or a Chevy Malibu, the consumer turns away and middle class burger flipper is back to square one, unemployed.
rancid

Culloden, WV

#108 Sep 30, 2013
captain hook wrote:
Yes and they should be scheduled to work 10 hours a week.
that's the effin truth. every time the minimum wage goes up hours get cut so you never really make anymore moolah.
GET A CLUE

Capon Bridge, WV

#109 Oct 8, 2013
People having job like this is not so you can make a living wage and become rich. WV just can not afford that either. Wake up. It's enough for paying bills or rent. Not go out and buy a car.
GET A CLUE

Capon Bridge, WV

#110 Oct 8, 2013
Maria why do you use so many names on here? Not starting a fight. People say they've been harassed by you. I don't believe you are a nurse for a second. I think you are a liar. Was you not also working for hooters and another company? Right now California where they are big as a city. Employee's is getting $11.00 /hour now.
1 post removed
Parent Tammi

United States

#112 Oct 8, 2013
No,
in flay shun

Culloden, WV

#113 Oct 8, 2013
yes, I want to pay $5 for a hamburger and $4 for fries.
Tragic

United States

#114 Oct 10, 2013
Nope!
1 post removed
saturdays soon

Lyndora, PA

#116 Oct 10, 2013
I don't have a problem with them getting paid $15 a hour I wish everybody that worked got a pay raise I don't care what job it is I just respeact the working man, now I can't stand these people that don't work that just set at home all day and feed off the government !!!
Maria

Warfordsburg, PA

#117 Nov 17, 2013
GET A CLUE wrote:
Maria why do you use so many names on here? Not starting a fight. People say they've been harassed by you. I don't believe you are a nurse for a second. I think you are a liar. Was you not also working for hooters and another company? Right now California where they are big as a city. Employee's is getting $11.00 /hour now.
I do use different names just to be anonymous but i've never harassed anyone on here. There might be another Maria on here that harasses people but it's not me.:)
Maria

Warfordsburg, PA

#118 Nov 17, 2013
GET A CLUE wrote:
I hate to burst your bubble but i am a nurse and i have never even been inside of Hooters. I don't think they would hire someone that is only a 36B lol! ;)
freebird

Ridgeview, WV

#119 Nov 17, 2013
Maria wrote:
<quoted text> I hate to burst your bubble but i am a nurse and i have never even been inside of Hooters. I don't think they would hire someone that is only a 36B lol! ;)
I like smalltitties..I'll hire you to rub them on my hairy chest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Healthcare Racketeering (Aug '16) 23 min Across the Nation 62
Really??????? Think not!!!! 1 hr Matt 4
Who is tougher Army or Marines? (Apr '12) 3 hr Tip Assist 108
Hannah Moles 3 hr Nancy 8
KE Electric 4 hr Brandon 1
Trump Is A Russian Informant 4 hr Bill 49
Dont you just love it 5 hr Matt 27

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance