Joe Manchin, good guy or what?

Joe Manchin, good guy or what?

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Joe the Electrician

Middleport, OH

#1 Dec 4, 2010
Greatest governor in the history of West Virginia.
wvgurl65

United States

#2 Dec 5, 2010
the best
Sam

Point Pleasant, WV

#3 Dec 5, 2010
Joe the Electrician wrote:
Greatest governor in the history of West Virginia.
I'm new to the area. Tell me why you think he's the greatest. What are some of the specific things he's done as governor of the state? Thanks.
Best

Lerona, WV

#4 Dec 5, 2010
Best thing I can tell ya, Manchin is a Republican desguised as a Democrat. More Conservative than George W. thought of being.
whavote

Charleston, WV

#5 Dec 27, 2010
Joe loves a good time.. vote??? who cares about a sticking vote.
Joe the Electrician

Middleport, OH

#6 Jan 3, 2011
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm new to the area. Tell me why you think he's the greatest. What are some of the specific things he's done as governor of the state? Thanks.
Well, the way he handled the mine disasters for one. His signing the Castle Doctrine Law. And the Marshall West Virginia football series are good for starters. If you met him face to face, I am sure you'd like him. I know I did. His wife is awesome too. He had 80% approval ratings for a reason. I couldn't think of a better person to replace Senator Byrd's Senate seat. He's a once in a lifetime type of candidate that serves tirelessly for this state and always has.
Joe the Electrician

Middleport, OH

#7 Jan 3, 2011
Best wrote:
Best thing I can tell ya, Manchin is a Republican desguised as a Democrat. More Conservative than George W. thought of being.
Well his conservative ideas is something I agree with. I am a lifetime democrat, but he believes in the right to bear arms and is pro-life. There is nothing wrong with that. I wish there were more democrats like him. And no, he is no George W. That is beyond preposterous! I am sure he would laugh at your assertion. Dumbya doesn't hold a candle to him. At least Joe can speak fluent English!!
Hes political alright

AOL

#8 Jan 3, 2011
Yeah. And the way he voted on "Don't ask, don't tell". Oh yeah, he punked out on that one.
Charleston mom

Charleston, WV

#9 Nov 21, 2012
wvgurl65 wrote:
the best
This is a joke....... Right?
the other Joe

Charleston, WV

#10 Nov 21, 2012
He is an amazing man! Works hard for WV. Our State has not felt 1/2 the hardship that most states have during the recession because of Joe Manchin and the politicans following his lead. Yes some of us have, but he has never made a decision to benefit himself, just to help WV. Not everyone will always agree with his views, but he looks at the whole picture, not the minority,but the majority. Our state is better because of what he has done. He has made strict decisions for himself throughout life and look where he is. Most will judge and think he is just another hand me down millionaire, but he has worked for all he has. The majority of people who disagree with his tactics have no displine and feel entitled, or are heirs to a family fortune. He is proof that working hard and making a better future for yourself, not depending on the government, is the way to go. If you feel you have to much on your plate and can do no more, than maybe you should buck up and go the extra step. He is THE WORKING AMERICA!!! That is why entitled critics do not like him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most beautiful news lady 1 hr Seriously 29
Supreme court says NO to strict abortion law 1 hr naturalwonder 20
crybaby rallow 2 hr smile 1
Pray for Daniel Boone Park 3 hr Tom Clark 21
Tasha Russell 9 hr Mama BOOTH 3
Suddenlink Charging for Flood Damaged Boxes 9 hr Cable Slave 7
Divorced dating 10 hr Bradmurray 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages