Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rachel

Charleston, WV

#1 May 11, 2014
Mayor Tearing Down Dilapidated Properties
http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/Mayor-Tear...
BlahBlah

Hansford, WV

#2 May 11, 2014
The girl who started this topic doesn't know her and how long will BlkBarbie be at the beach? Im having a pool party this summer and i was just wondering because i wanted her and her husband to be there.
1 post removed
TPB

Hansford, WV

#4 May 11, 2014
Rachel is not the same Rachel who's close friends with Me, BlkBarbie and DeeDee. F anybody who thinks any different because we don't know you or care about you and we're not on here looking for any new friends. BlkBarbie, her husband and DeeDee are gonna be at the beach all summer because this summer is supposed to be 1 of the hottest summers ever plus they love the beach and they're gonna be down in Florida where her mom lives or they're gonna get a hotel somewhere down in Florida and they're taking another person with them. I would be going with them but one of my best friends is coming in from out of state. Post #3 doesn't know anything about us and F anybody who believes her because we don't know you or care about you and if we ever find out who she is then that would be the worst day of her life #Truth :)

Team Pretty Bitchez
Team No Broke Hoez
Team No Hillbillies !
Team Never Scared
Team Always Clean
Team Never Dirty <~
Team Loving Life <~
Team Fly Stoners !
Bad Bitchez Only <~
Team Never Gonna Be a Crack-Head or Broke!!!
Team Never Gonna Be a Hoe or a Gold-Digger!!!
Team Never Looking Like a Tranny or a Hillbilly!!!
-Always & Forever !
Precious

Hansford, WV

#5 May 12, 2014
BlkBarbie and her husband better pick me out a couple white seashell neclesses with blue, purple or black in it. I don't want any "white mixed with red" kind and they bought one of our friends a couple last year. I want it to be the same kind they wear but i want it to look a lil bit different than the ones they wear. I know they don't wear any white mixed with red ones but i don't want any with red because i don't like red but if they don't make any different ones then i want a couple of the ones they wear. Im calling BlkBarbie or DeeDee or her husband and telling all them this tomorrow because those kind of necklesses would look so good on me with a couple outfits of mine. I'll make sure to call them sometime tomorrow and tell them all this. TPB has a bunch of money and her house stays clean just like BlkBarbie and DeeDee. All the people who keeps trying to make them look bad on here can't fuqq with them off of topix and they're proud to be like any of you!
Tyrone Shoelaces

Charleston, WV

#6 May 12, 2014
LOL.
TPB

Hansford, WV

#7 May 12, 2014
Precious is speaking the truth and red is a hillbilly color in my opinion but everyone has their own opinions, lol. I want someone to tell those gay looking men or any men who stays all up in our business, when they don't even know us, who thinks every girl is a Hoe or a Gold-Digger, who is trying to bring any of us down which could never happen to build up the courage and let us find out who they are because if we ever find out who they are then that would be the worst day of their life and we're proud not to ever become a Hoe or a Gold-Digger! F anybody who thinks we would ever become a Hoe or a Gold-Digger and we have friends in different states who would have our back at anytime especially down south #Truth :)

Team Pretty Bitchez
Team No Broke Hoez
Team No Hillbillies !
Team Never Scared
Team Always Clean
Team Never Dirty <~
Team Loving Life <~
Team Fly Stoners !
Bad Bitchez Only <~
-Always & Forever !
1 post removed
News flash

Charleston, WV

#9 May 12, 2014
TPB wrote:
Rachel is not the same Rachel who's close friends with Me, BlkBarbie and DeeDee. F anybody who thinks any different because we don't know you or care about you and we're not on here looking for any new friends. BlkBarbie, her husband and DeeDee are gonna be at the beach all summer because this summer is supposed to be 1 of the hottest summers ever plus they love the beach and they're gonna be down in Florida where her mom lives or they're gonna get a hotel somewhere down in Florida and they're taking another person with them. I would be going with them but one of my best friends is coming in from out of state. Post #3 doesn't know anything about us and F anybody who believes her because we don't know you or care about you and if we ever find out who she is then that would be the worst day of her life #Truth :)
Team Pretty Bitchez
Team No Broke Hoez
Team No Hillbillies !
Team Never Scared
Team Always Clean
Team Never Dirty <~
Team Loving Life <~
Team Fly Stoners !
Bad Bitchez Only <~
-Always & Forever !
Who cares?? Yall are whack as hell!
Leon

Philadelphia, PA

#10 May 12, 2014
PrettyinPink wrote:
I'm friends with BlkBarbie, DeeDee and TPB so i wanted to add this on here and TPB has said this before. There's a difference between not liking somebody or not liking how someone dresses and hating on somebody but fake people don't know the difference haha #NGC
I've knocked the bottom out of all three.
2 posts removed
Leon

Philadelphia, PA

#13 May 12, 2014
TPB wrote:
Our favorite colors is Pink, Purple, Black, White and Blue #Truth :)
Your favorite color is Leon Neon
Tyrone Shoelaces

Charleston, WV

#14 May 12, 2014
TPB = Gold Digging Drama Fake
umm

Saint Albans, WV

#15 May 12, 2014
TPB, are you retarded or something? you and your girls and your people. you honestly sound like a g-tard, just saying....
TPB

Saint Albans, WV

#16 May 12, 2014
ohh look at me, im being an attention hoe! lmao Me, deedee, and barbie whoever like this and we are so gangster, but we have money. we are rich, we only have one man we sleep with.
get over yourself, and go die somewhere... lmao. fakes!!!
1 post removed
TPB

Saint Albans, WV

#18 May 12, 2014
tear down the prostitutes house!!!
umm

Saint Albans, WV

#19 May 12, 2014
Tyrone Shoelaces wrote:
TPB = Gold Digging Drama Fake
i agree!!!! She needs to get a job or something instead of living off of topix. she is fake as hell and so is her "friends". How can you have such a great life when all i see is her all over this topix thing, commenting on everything. Some "Great Life" shes got. lol. I hate a liar..
TPB

Hansford, WV

#20 May 12, 2014
Post #13 all the way to #19 is not me or anybody who's friends with BlkBarbie and DeeDee. F anybody who thinks any different because we don't know you or care about you and she's a ugly, broke, lazy, dirty, trashy, jealous, racist, hillbilly, hillbilly-wigger who depends on a man to take care of her and she's "scared" to let us find out who she is. Me, BlkBarbie and DeeDee are proud not to be anything like her and we're proud not to ever be friends with a hillbilly. All 3 of us have long, clean, beautiful, natural, straight, curly hair and we get compliments on a daily basis bc of how good we look and how good we always smell. All 3 of us stay clean and smell good from head to toe. All 3 of us love being kissed/licked from head to toe but we only sleep with 1 person and we're proud not to ever become a Hoe or a Gold-Digger! Me, BlkBarbie and DeeDee love our life and none of you can bring us down and she's the 1 who needs a job #Truth :)

Team Pretty Bitchez
Team No Broke Hoez
Team No Hillbillies !
Team Never Scared
Team Always Clean
Team Never Dirty <~
Team Loving Life <~
Team Fly Stoners !
Bad Bitchez Only <~
Team Never Gonna Let A Man - Be the Bo$$ of us<<<
Team Never Gonna Change & Proud 2 Be Different<<<
-Always & Forever
TPB

United States

#21 May 12, 2014
TPB wrote:
Post #13 all the way to #19 is not me or anybody who's friends with BlkBarbie and DeeDee. F anybody who thinks any different because we don't know you or care about you and she's a ugly, broke, lazy, dirty, trashy, jealous, racist, hillbilly, hillbilly-wigger who depends on a man to take care of her and she's "scared" to let us find out who she is. Me, BlkBarbie and DeeDee are proud not to be anything like her and we're proud not to ever be friends with a hillbilly. All 3 of us have long, clean, beautiful, natural, straight, curly hair and we get compliments on a daily basis bc of how good we look and how good we always smell. All 3 of us stay clean and smell good from head to toe. All 3 of us love being kissed/licked from head to toe but we only sleep with 1 person and we're proud not to ever become a Hoe or a Gold-Digger! Me, BlkBarbie and DeeDee love our life and none of you can bring us down and she's the 1 who needs a job #Truth :)
Team Pretty Bitchez
Team No Broke Hoez
Team No Hillbillies !
Team Never Scared
Team Always Clean
Team Never Dirty <~
Team Loving Life <~
Team Fly Stoners !
Bad Bitchez Only <~
-Always & Forever
This post is not mine! It's that lame fake broke crooked teeth havin slut hoe that wants to be as fine pretty and HOT AS I AM!!!!!#Truth ;)
15 posts removed
Wondering

Hansford, WV

#37 May 13, 2014
Do you all use a phone or computer when you get on youtube??
TPB

Hansford, WV

#38 May 13, 2014
Post #36 is not me or anybody who's friends with BlkBarbie and DeeDee. F anybody who thinks any different because we don't know you or care about you #Truth :)

Team Pretty Bitchez
Team No Broke Hoez
Team No Hillbillies !
Team Never Scared
Team Always Clean
Team Never Dirty <~
Team Loving Life <~
Team Fly Stoners !
Bad Bitchez Only <~
-Always & Forever !
TPB

Hansford, WV

#39 May 13, 2014
Wondering wrote:
Do you all use a phone or computer when you get on youtube??
Both and I was in BlkBarbie's room when DeeDee done that #Truth :)
2 posts removed
Hottie

Hansford, WV

#42 May 13, 2014
That mexican guy who's related to their friend knows how to make very good music and he's definitely one of the best rappers of all time!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inlaws 3 min Pissed 1
Campbell's Creeks Watch Mayor Jason Ballard Ste... 4 min For real 24
Homeless people 27 min Medic 16
Safe Journey Cougars 50 min HodunkPodunk 6
Over-Utilization Of Medical Tests To Increase H... 2 hr RNs 1
Ashlee Renee and Nikole Whittington 2 hr kookla boukla 2
Cold spot 2 hr Garbage dump 4

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance