wonder

Charleston, WV

#1 Mar 8, 2013
I am curious to see what others feel about this. My spouse is in love with another person. They have never met in person. They met online and claim only to be friends but do chat about sexual stuff. The other person lives several hours away so I don't have to worry to much about a physical relationship. They text each other all the time. My spouse also gets very defensive when I say anything about how it hurts me that they seem to care more about this person they have only known for a few months but never met over their spouse and children. My question is am I wrong to feel hurt by their actions? How would everyone else feel if this was their wife or husband doing this?
real talk

Alexandria, VA

#2 Mar 8, 2013
wonder wrote:
I am curious to see what others feel about this. My spouse is in love with another person. They have never met in person. They met online and claim only to be friends but do chat about sexual stuff. The other person lives several hours away so I don't have to worry to much about a physical relationship. They text each other all the time. My spouse also gets very defensive when I say anything about how it hurts me that they seem to care more about this person they have only known for a few months but never met over their spouse and children. My question is am I wrong to feel hurt by their actions? How would everyone else feel if this was their wife or husband doing this?
That's grounds for divorce sista. That's pretty much cheating if you ask me but that's just my opinion. Yes you have the right to feel hurt. If nothing else he is having an emotional affair and that's just as bad. Those are thought and feeling he should share with only you. I wish you the best.
People

Huntington, WV

#3 Mar 8, 2013
I so agree he knows better. That would realy piss me off i probley wouldnt say anything just keep a good eye on him for a while and try to see what they talk about and get her # i would call he to and see what the hell she is doing with my husband.
Standard Weiner

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Mar 8, 2013
wonder wrote:
Your husbands friend may be hours away but may ride a fast motorcycle and have hot drawyers. She may come to see him. He doesn't have to go see her. Sounds like she has smokin hot drawyers. You better hope her legs aren't like peanut butter. Soft smoothe and easy to spread.
Know how you feel

Charleston, WV

#5 Mar 8, 2013
You have every right to be hurt and concerned. My ex did the same thing to me with some guy she met on the internet. She would say they are just taking as friends, then one day up and walked out of the relationship to be with him. Found out she was pregnant before she left me for him. Keep a close eye on him and hope you don't end up getting hurt.
really now

Linden, MI

#6 Mar 9, 2013
You cannot file for divorce now days on adultery, too many doing so. It would have to be on ereconsileable differences.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#7 Mar 9, 2013
This one is a no-brainer.....110% WRONG.
Wrong turn

Alexandria, VA

#8 Mar 9, 2013
That's called cheating and you'd best look for an exit from your spouse. Leave the cheater as safely and as fast as possible!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WVBreeder videoed beating her child 31 min sickofsnitches2015 5
Seeking Used Above Ground Pool Deck 1 hr pool deck 1
kanawha city Tudors 1 hr dope 12
Hooters 2 hr hahaaha 38
TV land DROPS Dukes Of Hazard 3 hr Sick of the 9
angelgraley 4 hr curious 6
Joyce Bailey at Goodwill (Dec '12) 4 hr Goodwill Supervisor 4
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE