Nitro council appoints John Montgomer...

Nitro council appoints John Montgomery to fill seat

There are 107 comments on the Charleston Gazette story from Feb 20, 2013, titled Nitro council appoints John Montgomery to fill seat. In it, Charleston Gazette reports that:

Montgomery, a tax lawyer who had worked for the state, has already served on the council's ordinance and planning committees, Nitro Mayor Dave Casebolt said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Gazette.

Stu Pidasso

Chesapeake, OH

#86 Feb 27, 2013
Mason Jars wrote:
Speaking of gardens in the past i used to grow the tomatoes, bannana peppers, cucumbers etc, but for some odd reason i never could grow a watermelon. I went by the book and did everything asked of me, but each year they would end up looking like a big ol black bowling ball. So soft you could poke your finger through them. Any there will be a Clara on every block.
Remember the episode where Aunt Bee made those awful tasting pickles? Yea" Barney called then kerosene sticks.
You do lay it on a little thick Mase...but we still love ya. And BTW, that is one of my favorite episodes. That and anything with the Darling's!!
Stu Pidasso

Chesapeake, OH

#87 Feb 27, 2013
Mason Jars wrote:
Attention Too funny
Please try and refrain from using the word retarded. It is a very cruel and disrespectful word. Sometime in your life you must have encountered a person that was mentally challenged and if so then you know it is a very harmful and humiliating word.
And if for some reason you haven't then take the time to visit a place that harm myself or others when you say it, it only shows a total lack of respect for Gods special children.
well said friend. Unfortunately we're dealing with someone who lacks moral fiber to understand what you mean. But it was still nice of you to try! Hopefully Topix will police it and remove it. Since it goes against terms of service.
Thelma Lou

Roseland, NJ

#88 Feb 27, 2013
Funny to see Craig Matthews talking to himself under his aka Mason Jars and Stu Pidasso.

What an idiot.

You actually had the nerve to talk about someone who lacks moral fiber. Well you Craig lack mora fiber.

You are an unethical bafoon.

Your bonding company has to pay back more than 40,000 for your MISUSE of fire union funds. Oh, wait that was an accident wasn't it - human error like the mayor violating the purcasing policy.

funny how when you and your friens break the law and rules it is an honest mistake but when someone else makes a mistake it is a criminal offense according to you Casebolt and crew.
Too funny

Penfield, PA

#89 Feb 27, 2013
Mason Jars wrote:
Attention Too funny
Please try and refrain from using the word retarded. It is a very cruel and disrespectful word. Sometime in your life you must have encountered a person that was mentally challenged and if so then you know it is a very harmful and humiliating word.
And if for some reason you haven't then take the time to visit a place that houses and takes care of the less fortunate and you will get a grasp of my meaning.
In my heart i truly believe that is the most disrespectful word a person can utter. It doesn't harm myself or others when you say it, it only shows a total lack of respect for Gods special children.
Knowing that yourself has used the word fucktards!! Grow up Mathews. Your feelings have been hurt!!
Happy Citizen

Hurricane, WV

#90 Feb 27, 2013
I do remember that, episode where Aunt Bee made the pickles.
Too funny

Penfield, PA

#91 Feb 27, 2013
Mason, what about the language of fucktards? Nitro needs to lose Casebolt whom is next in line and than pervert's brother, John Young, Treasurer for Nitro. Young cant keep his pants zipped. And the Mayor had sexual harassment orenitation in that regard. Lmao!!! It's doesn't take orenitation for that sort of conduct, it runs in the family. BAHBAHBAH!! Kinda like the Mayor and his sons. Lmao!
Teresa

Chesapeake, OH

#92 Feb 27, 2013
Too funny wrote:
Mason, what about the language of fucktards? Nitro needs to lose Casebolt whom is next in line and than pervert's brother, John Young, Treasurer for Nitro. Young cant keep his pants zipped. And the Mayor had sexual harassment orenitation in that regard. Lmao!!! It's doesn't take orenitation for that sort of conduct, it runs in the family. BAHBAHBAH!! Kinda like the Mayor and his sons. Lmao!
Wow. Is this all you have in life? This anonymous website where you can come day in and day out and bash people? Do you have no other hobbies or outside interests? Your life is seriously pathetic. I feel sorry for you and your family members, if you haven't driven them away by now with your sick obsession. May I suggest you join a church, or maybe volunteer your time at a hospital or hospice. Do something to make a difference in this world instead of being the problem.
Happy Citizen

Hurricane, WV

#93 Feb 27, 2013
Go Mayor Casebolt!
Happy Citizen

Hurricane, WV

#94 Feb 27, 2013
Go Streetscape!
Happy Citizen

Hurricane, WV

#95 Feb 27, 2013
Go Wildcats!
Ernest T Bass

Roseland, NJ

#96 Feb 27, 2013
Teresa wrote:
<quoted text> Wow. Is this all you have in life? This anonymous website where you can come day in and day out and bash people? Do you have no other hobbies or outside interests? Your life is seriously pathetic. I feel sorry for you and your family members, if you haven't driven them away by now with your sick obsession. May I suggest you join a church, or maybe volunteer your time at a hospital or hospice. Do something to make a difference in this world instead of being the problem.
Teresa you should ask that question to Craig Matthews. The man of a million user names.

I suggest you get your head out of whoevers arse you currently have it and wake up.

Craig Matthews, John Young and Dave Casebolt are all corrupt frauds.

Just a matter of time before everyone in the Valley knows.
Teresa

Chesapeake, OH

#97 Feb 27, 2013
Ernest T Bass wrote:
<quoted text>
Teresa you should ask that question to Craig Matthews. The man of a million user names.
I suggest you get your head out of whoevers arse you currently have it and wake up.
Craig Matthews, John Young and Dave Casebolt are all corrupt frauds.
Just a matter of time before everyone in the Valley knows.
No. I'm asking you. This is about you. No one else. My head is right here. This is about your own mental illness. Get help. You're seriously mentally ill. People at work were laughing about you today so I've been reading some of your posts. I hope you're not Casey Mathes' Mom like they think cause I know Casey and I'd feel really bad for him if you are. And have you thought about charging these people rent since they've obviously taken up residency in your head?
Happy Citizen

Hurricane, WV

#98 Feb 27, 2013
I Love John Montgomery. GO JOHN!!
Ernest T Bass

Roseland, NJ

#99 Feb 27, 2013
Oh Teresa Teresa Teresa you really need a xanax.

I am not Casey Mathes Mother. If you know Case then you wouldn't even be posting this comment.

The one I feel bad for is the wife of Dave Casebolt. Going to be bad for her in town when his corruption is exposed.

The one I feel sorry for is Mary Ann Young. My goodness to have a sick husband like John Young. Who in the last year facing not one but two harassment suits. One SEXUAL HARASSMENT and one HARASSMENT case. costing the city already on one a 6 figure settlement. I feel sorry for her that people now have seen his deposition under oath testimony where he said he couldn't remember to zip his own pants. I mean poor poor Mary Ann she has already had to endure the embarrassment of a brother in law facing charges and now sentencing on KIDDIE PORN POSSESSION.

As far as charcing rent and someone taking residency in the minds of others. You obviously have me confused with Casebolt, Young and Matthews who have taken the Jordans as permanement tenants as they have been nothing but obessed and maligning that family on this trash site for the last 4 years.

so I don't even come close to the point they have been. I realize that you Casebolt kool aide drinking freaks like to forget and rewrite history but too bad for you people have long memories.
NITROWILDCAT

Saint Albans, WV

#100 Feb 27, 2013
Please don't respond to the previous post.Lets keep Nito moving forward. Thanks Nitronians!

Go Wildcats!
1 post removed
Teresa

Chesapeake, OH

#102 Feb 27, 2013
Ernest T Bass wrote:
Oh Teresa Teresa Teresa you really need a xanax.
I am not Casey Mathes Mother. If you know Case then you wouldn't own pants. I mean poor poor Mary Ann she has already had to endure the embarrassment of a brother in law facing charges and now sentencing on as they have been nothing but obessed and maligning that family on this trash site for the last 4 years.
so I don't even come close to the point they have been. I realize that you Caseboltdrinking freaks like to forget and rewrite history buyou people have long memories.
I need Xanax??!! LMAO!!!! My co-workers were right. You're a complete whack job! Unfortunately if you've read one of your posts, you've read them all.*Yawn* I'm off to find something more stimulating, like WWE wrestling! Good luck looneytoon!
Happy Citizen

Hurricane, WV

#103 Feb 27, 2013
Go John Montgomery! Go John Young! Go Nitro!!
Thelma Lou

Roseland, NJ

#104 Feb 27, 2013
Teresa you have it wrong. Ernest T Bass is dead on right.

Casebolt, Young and Matthews have been hosting the Jordans and former Mayor Casto in their minds for years. Talking about them on this site for the last 5 years.

So no one talking about Casebolt and his corrupt croney regime comes close yet.

Take pill and swallow it down with some of that kool aide you are drinking.
1 post removed
Happy Citizen

Hurricane, WV

#106 Feb 27, 2013
I love Streetscape!
2 posts removed
Thelma Lou

Roseland, NJ

#109 Feb 27, 2013
I bet you do. Corruption and graft abound.

Tell us how and why you are doing it Casebolt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Clarks bridal shower 39 min Wilbur 2
Info. For The Gazette 2 hr Local Resident 1
Knights Inn Shooting 2 hr Wilbur 4
Thanks republicans 3 hr Johnny Speedo 44
Matt Harkins 11 hr gross 13
Is he a trick 11 hr Curious 71 7
Judge S. Mullens rude clerk (Jul '12) 13 hr maryrymel 52

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages