Nitro council appoints John Montgomery to fill seat

There are 20 comments on the Feb 20, 2013, Charleston Gazette story titled Nitro council appoints John Montgomery to fill seat. In it, Charleston Gazette reports that:

Montgomery, a tax lawyer who had worked for the state, has already served on the council's ordinance and planning committees, Nitro Mayor Dave Casebolt said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Gazette.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
What

Washington, PA

#1 Feb 22, 2013
The mayor talks about what a huge asset Montgomery is, than why didn't the mayor hire Montgomery as the city attorney? Lmao!! How Montgomery jumped in? Poor grammar mayor! Lmao! But I think we should over look the mayor's grammar, after all he's not a college graduate. Anybody who would spell 40th out! Lmao! Mayor there's a rule on that one, but being the hyprocrite that you are, rules don't apply to you. Lmao!
Now remember citizens of Nitro, Montgomery is a huge asset but isn't good enough to represent the City of Nitro as a lawyer. That's a good one Casebolt!!
WhatWhat

Charleston, WV

#2 Feb 23, 2013
What
Karen

Alexandria, VA

#3 Feb 23, 2013
WhatWhat wrote:
What
Would you hand Tifney a napkin please. She's got a little CRAZY on her chin there. Thanks.
The problem is

Washington, PA

#4 Feb 23, 2013
Slanderous remarks. That post is being reported and recorded!
Mason

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Feb 23, 2013
Wonder if JohnnyBoy will continue to make faces while setting on council?

Also, will pay out good money, to see the first time he and Davy have a disagreement!
Nitro

Alexandria, VA

#6 Feb 23, 2013
Karen wrote:
<quoted text>Would you hand Tifney a napkin please. She's got a little CRAZY on her chin there. Thanks.
LMAOOOOOO!!!! That is funny shit right there folks!!!
Acorn

Alexandria, VA

#7 Feb 23, 2013
Karen wrote:
<quoted text>Would you hand Tifney a napkin please. She's got a little CRAZY on her chin there. Thanks.
It will take more than a napkin to wipe the crazy off that lunatic. Just sayin'

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#8 Feb 23, 2013
So much focus on one woman by Casebolt supporters.

If she is such a lunatic why even comment on her.

Must be more of the character assassination Casebolt and crew are known for.

I have to say the more you bash her the more credible she becomes.
Karen

Alexandria, VA

#9 Feb 23, 2013
Nitro 68 wrote:
So much focus on one woman by Casebolt supporters.
If she is such a lunatic why even comment on her.
Must be more of the character assassination Casebolt and crew are known for.
I have to say the more you bash her the more credible she becomes.
LMAO!! Only in your own mind, you sad, pathetic excuse for a mother!
1 post removed

Location hidden

#11 Feb 23, 2013
I am posting only to give Casebolt a little bit back of what he has been dishing out for years.

And Karen. My children are all sucessfull. So you can try and insult me all you want but doesn't fly.

My children have never STOLE, never been arrested for DRUGS. Two have graduated from college and have begun sucessfull careers.

Unlike Mr. Casebolt and a certain Councilwoman.

So you might want to save your comment calling me, "A sad, pathetic excuse for a mother" and tell that to Councilwoman Elkins.
Karen

Alexandria, VA

#12 Feb 24, 2013
Nitro 68 wrote:
I am posting only to give Casebolt a little bit back of what he has been dishing out for years.
And Karen. My children are all sucessfull. So you can try and insult me all you want but doesn't fly.
My children have never STOLE, never been arrested for DRUGS. Two have graduated from college and have begun sucessfull careers.
Unlike Mr. Casebolt me, "A sad, pathetic excuse for a mother" and tell that to CouncilwElkins.
Your children being successful isn't your accomplishment, it's theirs. That being said, you're still a sad, pathetic excuse for a mother and a humanbeing...how's that? Crazy Bitch.
not clueless

Alexandria, VA

#13 Feb 24, 2013
Nitro 68 wrote:

Unlike Mr. Casebolt and a certain Councilwoman.

So you might want to save your comment calling me, "A sad, pathetic excuse for a mother" and tell that to Councilwoman Elkins.
Have never stolen that you are aware of... And just because they have never been arrested for drugs doesn't mean they've never used drugs, but just that they never got caught.

Btw, She's a good mom... You apparently have never seen Laurie w her children.

Location hidden

#14 Feb 24, 2013
Karen and not clueless do you not see how ridiculous you both are. You call someone you don't know a pitiful excuse for a mother.

But when that person tells you that their children are productive you continue your attack.

As for Laurie Elkins does it make her a pitiful excuse for a mother because her children obviously missed the message before that it is wrong to steal? Is Dave Casebolt a pitiful excuse for a father because two of his grown sons have criminal records in their youth?

Now remember your standard for someone whose children did not steal or have isues with drugs.

So using your standard Laurie Elkins and Dave Casebolt would also be considered pathetic excuse for parents.

By the way. Other than disagreeing with you about what is actualling going on in Nitro has the poster done to be as you say a pathetic excuse for a parent. I say parent because not sure if a mom or dad.
NITROWILDCAT

Saint Albans, WV

#15 Feb 24, 2013
Please don't respond to the previous post. Thanks everyone for your support.

Go Wildcats!
Karen

Alexandria, VA

#16 Feb 24, 2013
NITROWILDCAT wrote:
Please don't respond to the previous post. Thanks everyone for your support.
Go Wildcats!
Will do, just for you. But her leacherous, smear campaign against good people makes it hard to ignore her kinda bat shit crazy sometimes. Know what I mean?! But you're right, ignoring her gets her goat more than anything, so I shall try.
GO DOTS!(sorry, not a wildcats fan..) lol
NITROWILDCAT

Saint Albans, WV

#17 Feb 24, 2013
Karen wrote:
<quoted text> Will do, just for you. But her leacherous, smear campaign against good people makes it hard to ignore her kinda bat shit crazy sometimes. Know what I mean?! But you're right, ignoring her gets her goat more than anything, so I shall try.
GO DOTS!(sorry, not a wildcats fan..) lol
Karen, Thanks for the help. I agree with you 100%. Go Dots!

Go Wildcats!

Location hidden

#18 Feb 24, 2013
Whay are you talking about. Leachorous smear campaign.

I have seen the former mayor referred to as a pediphile, prostitute user. I have seen the former police chief called a thief. I have heard the same thing posted about the former treasurer and chiefs wife.

Just nothing but smears on those individuals for years.

Now some of the things that are TRUE about Casebolt, Young and Matthews and it is outrage from the very people posting lies.

Ironic isn't it. Or as most would just say hypocritical.
Happy Citizen

Milton, WV

#19 Feb 24, 2013
Wow! What a beautiful day in Nitro. People outside smiling and enjoying themselves. I love Nitro!
NITROWILDCAT

Saint Albans, WV

#20 Feb 24, 2013
Enjoy the day Nitronians!! Going on a walk with the wife!

Go Wildcats!
NITROWILDCAT

Saint Albans, WV

#21 Feb 24, 2013
P.S....Thanks for not responding to the post friends!

Go Wildcats!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Duerring is ruining kcs 20 min Duerring the queen 7
Does anyone know Christopher Cossin? 1 hr 4Life 18
Black Animal arrested for Sh-tting in Stairwell. 1 hr Rose Parks 9
News BOE names Capital High principal; decision met ... 2 hr Bo 1
Campbells Creek (Mar '11) 4 hr Ruthie BB 186
General Divisioin CAMC Kaput 9 hr Yep Do The Math 5
Arrest Warrant Issued For Repeat Felon George H... (Jun '14) 11 hr Hatcher Catcher 25
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]