TPB still haunting topix

Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Leon

Bladensburg, MD

#1 Mar 10, 2014
Topix needs an exorcism to get rid of TPB. She has haunted topix long enough.
wifey

Charleston, WV

#2 Mar 10, 2014
That Monica is pure Dunbar skank.
1 post removed
wifey

Charleston, WV

#4 Mar 10, 2014
It's not as much a name as it is a description. You need to brush up on your urban lingo. You greasy Monica.
Tyrone Shoelaces

Charleston, WV

#5 Mar 10, 2014
That TPB thing is clearly mentally disturbed.
TPB

Charleston, WV

#6 Mar 10, 2014
@wifey aka Tyrone Shoelaces

F-U and anybody who agrees with you or believes you :)!
Tyrone Shoelaces

Charleston, WV

#7 Mar 10, 2014
TPB wrote:
@wifey aka Tyrone Shoelaces

F-U and anybody who agrees with you or believes you :)!
You're all BASIC. Bitchez
nobody

Charleston, WV

#8 Mar 10, 2014
I heard TPB has been loitering at the food court in the mall asking for money.
Tyrone Shoelaces

Charleston, WV

#9 Mar 10, 2014
nobody wrote:
I heard TPB has been loitering at the food court in the mall asking for money.
Is this a reference to the darkie-tard scaring off paying customers at the mall? Today I contacted Lisa McCracken about the situation at hand. She reassured me this would be dealt with promptly. As for it being TPB it may just have been her. We'll never know. They all look alike.
TPB

Charleston, WV

#10 Mar 11, 2014
Post #7 #8 #9 doesn't know anything about Me, BlkBarbie or DeeDee and all 3 of us are wealthy. F anybody who thinks we get foodstamps or welfare and thinks we're broke because we don't know any of you and we don't care about any of you #Truth :)
Hmmm

Charleston, WV

#11 Mar 11, 2014
Are u back again? ur life is really pathetic since all u do is get on topix and repeat yourself! Nobody cares about u green Barbie or STD - u constantly have to defend urself that ur not ugly, don't have fake hair and u don't get public assistance tells me that ALL of the above are true!!!!
funny

Charleston, WV

#12 Mar 11, 2014
what's funny is how much time u spend refreshing ur page so u can judge ur own comments over and over and over
#lame #quitfaking #ilovehillbillies #getajob #broke #joke #laughingatu
kl

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Mar 11, 2014
TPB...sweet Jesus do you even sleep, or do you just sit behind your computer 24/7.. God get psychiatric help!!! Before you actually leave your computer and physically hurt someone!!!
Obvious

Charleston, WV

#14 Mar 11, 2014
Could u be any more obvious that u were born and raised in some trashy housing apt complex n lived off the government ur whole life? Ur mama needs SMACKED For raising such a mouthy lil smut like u!#FAIL
oldfriend

Charleston, WV

#15 Mar 11, 2014
The three are the same person discovered by the 304 Magazine photographer and turned out when she was 15. The picture of double D, although frightening, is an actual photo of her.
She was attractive, but as you can see, the night life has taken its toll. Since her trick time is almost non-existent, she can spend at least 23 hours a day responding to your childish posts.
Let her live her life and leave her alone!
3 posts removed
Factoid

Charleston, WV

#19 Mar 11, 2014
TPB wrote:
Post #11 #12 #13 #14 is the same person and she's a very ugly, broke, lazy, dirty, trashy, stinky, jealous, pathetic, racist, scared, hillbilly, hillbilly wigger girl who stays at home all the time - who depends on a man to take care of her and she has no a$$ or titties. All she does is stay hidden in the house and stare at topix 24/7. The only reason she keeps running her mouth - lying about us - trying to make us look bad or feel bad is because her feelings are hurt and she can't do anything about it besides run her mouth and same with all of her friends. F her including her friends and anybody who thinks we have an STD, fake hair and thinks we're ugly or broke when we're the exact opposite. I was never born or raised in a apartment housing complex - same with BlkBarbie and DeeDee. All 3 of us already know we look good and smell good from head to toe - we get kissed/licked from head to toe - we keep everything around us clean - we love our life - we ain't never been a hoe - we get compliments almost everywhere we go - we have over 300 likes on all of our pics on facebook/instagram and we don't know any of you or care about any of you especially if you're a hillbilly! If we ever find out who that girl is then that would be the worst day of her life and same with all of her friends #Truth :)

Team Pretty Bitchez
Team No Broke Hoez
Team No Hillbillies !
Team No Wannabes
-Always & Forever :)
You're sadly mistaken. I'm not even a chick. Hahahaha. Sooooo wrong.
oldfriend

Charleston, WV

#20 Mar 13, 2014
She (they) should change their screen name to: "DRAMA QUEEN"
I know that DD is realy a tranny.
TPB

Charleston, WV

#21 Mar 13, 2014
oldfriend wrote:
She (they) should change their screen name to: "DRAMA QUEEN"
I know that DD is realy a tranny.
DeeDee is not a tranny and F anybody who agrees with you or believes you!
NoWay

Charleston, WV

#22 Mar 14, 2014
TPB wrote:
<quoted text>
DeeDee is not a tranny and F anybody who agrees with you or believes you!
That picture of him speaks for itself HaHaHa.
1 post removed
TPB

Charleston, WV

#24 Mar 14, 2014
Did you ever contemplate when all was lost you hesitate and nothing seems the same?
Have you ever hid your face, in such disgrace, decisions made, a picture with no frame?
1 post removed
TPB

Charleston, WV

#26 Mar 14, 2014
oldfriend wrote:
The three are the same person – discovered by the 304 Magazine photographer and turned out when she was 15. The picture of double D, although frightening, is an actual photo of her.
She was attractive, but as you can see, the night life has taken its toll. Since her trick time is almost non-existent, she can spend at least 23 hours a day responding to your childish posts.
Let her live her life and leave her alone!
I'm only 14

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coat drive 42 min Mandy 1
Can anyone recommend a good wine? 44 min Leon 1
massage 1 hr Which one 4
News WVSP in Philippi not investigating rape claim a... (Jul '13) 1 hr Benny Hana 19
Alabama Senate race is over: DEMOCRAT'S ROCK 1 hr Benny Hana 6
Sherry from Dunbar 1 hr Benny Hana 19
Merry Christmas 1 hr Bert 1

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages