riverside treats kids bad

Posted in the Charleston Forum

right

Scott Depot, WV

#1 Feb 24, 2013
They should get rid of most the teachers at riverside, and most of the rebellious kids there
Seriously

Alexandria, VA

#2 Feb 24, 2013
What kind of moron are you? Kids, even rebellious ones, deserve to be educated. And te teachers there are doing the best they can under the circumstances.
Ha Ha

Charleston, WV

#3 Feb 24, 2013
Then get rid of the community because that is what it fosters. Inbred thugneck trash.
Mr Rock And Roll

Belle, WV

#4 Feb 25, 2013
The faculty at RHS is a joke. For that matter, the Kanawha County Board of Education is a joke.
abby

Charleston, WV

#5 Feb 25, 2013
Kids will be kids
wow

Charleston, WV

#6 Feb 25, 2013
I guess you got the "Riverside treats kids bad" from your kid, right? Probably because they're not allowed to screw in the bathrooms without consequence or smoke weed in the locker rooms whenever they want.

KIDS are out of control, a little bit of discipline with those punks could go a LONG way.
kmp

Charleston, WV

#7 Feb 25, 2013
wow wrote:
I guess you got the "Riverside treats kids bad" from your kid, right? Probably because they're not allowed to screw in the bathrooms without consequence or smoke weed in the locker rooms whenever they want.
KIDS are out of control, a little bit of discipline with those punks could go a LONG way.
Actually they are allowed to do those things.
Cat

Charleston, WV

#8 Feb 25, 2013
I hear the school has gone to hell in a hand basket. Is it because of the principal? Does she not have any control?
mom

Charleston, WV

#9 Feb 26, 2013
learning starts at.
mom

Charleston, WV

#10 Feb 26, 2013
mom wrote:
learning starts at.
home
Cat

Charleston, WV

#11 Feb 26, 2013
mom wrote:
learning starts at.
You are so right.
right

Charleston, WV

#12 Feb 26, 2013
Umm "wow" I'm a student and I see it everyday. teachers there treat kids bad because of other kids behavior therefor we all suffer... so your point is invalid
john

Richmond, VA

#13 Feb 26, 2013
right wrote:
Umm "wow" I'm a student and I see it everyday. teachers there treat kids bad because of other kids behavior therefor we all suffer... so your point is invalid
It's always been like that. Get over it.
wow

Charleston, WV

#14 Feb 27, 2013
right wrote:
Umm "wow" I'm a student and I see it everyday. teachers there treat kids bad because of other kids behavior therefor we all suffer... so your point is invalid
No, kids are just spoiled anymore. Kids get bad grades, the kids aren't held responsible, the teachers are. It's bullshit. Kids are spoiled, disrespectful, and straight up punks.

I'm not saying that YOU are any of the above, but blame your peers, the ones with worthless parents who aren't taught to take responsibility for themselves, not the teachers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man guilty of abusing 4 girls under age 12 (Nov '14) 11 min PedoBuster 9
snitch bitch (Aug '13) 1 hr federal agent Hof... 8
Danny Jones crushes opponent again 5 hr Obuma 13
Is West Virginia a bad place to live? (May '13) 5 hr Obuma 123
Lee Terrace Apartments (Dec '13) 5 hr CATCHACROOK 108
News Ridgeview pastor charged with sexually abusing ... (Oct '14) 5 hr AIDS Buster 44
Former Restaurant (Jun '13) 5 hr WALDOCLOWN 9
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]