Just how bad of a President is Obama?
Flagpole

AOL

#141 Nov 21, 2013
But his momma was white (and had a fetish for dark men).

It never ceases to amaze me how the socialist king only identifies himself as being black, or to be politically correct (african-American), and really doesn't play on his caucasian mix. He's just as much white as he is black. However, he has definitely appealed to those who are real and true Black Americans with an honorable lineage to the first Black immigrants to this great Nation (by choice or by force.) Those are the ones who should be honored and recognized for their part in American History, not a parasitic tagalong wannabe whose black or negro ancestry is directly from a Kenyan born father. He does an injustice to all Americans, including those with solid roots in this Country (Caucasian, Black, or otherwise) because he doesn't respect our Constitution, Legislature, Government, and laws. Craps all over it every single day.

True Black Americans and their ancestry play a very important part in American History. Regardless of how they "arrived", they had a purpose for being here and it could only be God-ordained - that a remnant out of Africa would cross that ocean and be saved and part of the greatest Nation on Earth. These are the ones to be respected - because they are true Americans and stand with us to defend our Country from foes (both foreign and domestic).

God had a plan which He has orchestrated "brilliantly". As a result, this great Nation has helped and come to the aid of so many other countries on various continents and for various reasons, including Africa. Let's not forget that. We really should revert back to biblical principles and U.S. Constitutional principles - they were both inspired and ordained by someone much wiser, smarter, and more intuitive than any of us and He (God) did it for our benefit.
human

Parkersburg, WV

#142 Nov 21, 2013
Too bad your senseless problem with him being partially white destroys your entire "Christian" witness.
LilMissSunshine

AOL

#143 Nov 21, 2013
No, "human", your remark is senseless.

I don't have a problem with him being partially white. This isn't about me anyway - it's about what is best for this Country. Don't even try to make it personal.

He (and his supporters) are the ones who "trumped him up" being "black" (and more black than he actually is) by embellishment and exaggeration and used the race card to get him more votes and elected.

Deception is a tool that can be even be used on the kindred folk - so "you's gots to have your eyes open and beware". Wolves show up in sheep's clothing - be it white sheep, black sheep, or otherwise.

Why - he ain't even a real Black American (as pointed out in the previous post.)
dude

Chesapeake, OH

#144 Nov 21, 2013
Flagpole wrote:
But his momma was white (and had a fetish for dark men).

It never ceases to amaze me how the socialist king only identifies himself as being black, or to be politically correct (african-American), and really doesn't play on his caucasian mix. He's just as much white as he is black. However, he has definitely appealed to those who are real and true Black Americans with an honorable lineage to the first Black immigrants to this great Nation (by choice or by force.) Those are the ones who should be honored and recognized for their part in American History, not a parasitic tagalong wannabe whose black or negro ancestry is directly from a Kenyan born father. He does an injustice to all Americans, including those with solid roots in this Country (Caucasian, Black, or otherwise) because he doesn't respect our Constitution, Legislature, Government, and laws. Craps all over it every single day.

True Black Americans and their ancestry play a very important part in American History. Regardless of how they "arrived", they had a purpose for being here and it could only be God-ordained - that a remnant out of Africa would cross that ocean and be saved and part of the greatest Nation on Earth. These are the ones to be respected - because they are true Americans and stand with us to defend our Country from foes (both foreign and domestic).

God had a plan which He has orchestrated "brilliantly". As a result, this great Nation has helped and come to the aid of so many other countries on various continents and for various reasons, including Africa. Let's not forget that. We really should revert back to biblical principles and U.S. Constitutional principles - they were both inspired and ordained by someone much wiser, smarter, and more intuitive than any of us and He (God) did it for our benefit.
Saying ur black lowers everyone's expectation of you. No one really expects blacks to succeed.

So when he screws up people will say "that figures".
human

Parkersburg, WV

#145 Nov 21, 2013
LilMissSunshine wrote:
No, "human", your remark is senseless.
I don't have a problem with him being partially white. This isn't about me anyway - it's about what is best for this Country. Don't even try to make it personal.
He (and his supporters) are the ones who "trumped him up" being "black" (and more black than he actually is) by embellishment and exaggeration and used the race card to get him more votes and elected.
Deception is a tool that can be even be used on the kindred folk - so "you's gots to have your eyes open and beware". Wolves show up in sheep's clothing - be it white sheep, black sheep, or otherwise.
Why - he ain't even a real Black American (as pointed out in the previous post.)
The previous post is your post. Have all the predjudices you want. Just don't claim to be a Christian
2 posts removed
Bones

Charleston, WV

#148 Nov 22, 2013
The man is a bone smuggler.
human waste

United States

#149 Nov 23, 2013
The dude is human waste
1 post removed
Lowinformation_V a

Nitro, WV

#151 Nov 23, 2013
A public service announcement: TheU. S. unemployment has gone down.
Again.
Did they mention that on Fox News? I doubt it, since they don't really do news. they tell the suckers, uh, viewers, what you want to hear, so they willl keep watching and sponsors will keep sending money.
2 posts removed
AFU

Winchester, KY

#154 Nov 29, 2013
This boy needs to be impeached.
the truth

Danville, WV

#155 Nov 30, 2013
He's black, can't get any worse than that!
2 posts removed
Krispy Kreme Kreator

Danville, WV

#158 Nov 30, 2013
Seriously wrote:
Obama is taking over the world and there ain't nobody who can stop him!
A tall oak tree and some thick rope will stop him!

Since: Oct 11

Hurricane, WV

#159 Nov 30, 2013
Lowinformation_Va wrote:
A public service announcement: TheU. S. unemployment has gone down.
Again.
Did they mention that on Fox News? I doubt it, since they don't really do news. they tell the suckers, uh, viewers, what you want to hear, so they willl keep watching and sponsors will keep sending money.
Yep. They talked about it quite a bit. They also mentioned some things the other biased news organizations left out. Like the fact that the census bureau lied about the jobs data (admittedly), the unemployment numbers fell slightly because a large number of unemployed people gave up searching for jobs, and the few jobs that were created were in the public sector.

You don't watch Fox, though, so you only get parts of the real news....liberal spin and lies to boot.
joker

Charleston, WV

#160 Dec 1, 2013
The prez is a joke.

Absolutely laughable

Since: Oct 11

Hurricane, WV

#161 Dec 1, 2013
Lowinformation_Va wrote:
A public service announcement: TheU. S. unemployment has gone down.
Again.
Did they mention that on Fox News? I doubt it, since they don't really do news. they tell the suckers, uh, viewers, what you want to hear, so they willl keep watching and sponsors will keep sending money.
They really have been talking a lot about this on Fox. You obviously don't watch Fox at all. If you did, you would have known. Instead, you just read liberal talking points that tell you Fox is bad. Now, we all see how this is working out for you. Why don't you watch Fox News and decide for yourself instead of relying on the same liberal news sources? I read/watch many different sources. You should do the same and maybe you won't make a fool of yourself the next time to regurgitate this tripe. How do you know Fox News is so bad, if you don't even watch it? You're just taking the word of people who are out to brainwash you!
Watcher

Charleston, WV

#162 Dec 1, 2013
I watch Fox News, it reminds me of a continuous Saturday Night Live spoof of Obama. No news, just propaganda.
thug

Charleston, WV

#163 Dec 1, 2013
Lowinformation_Va wrote:
A public service announcement: TheU. S. unemployment has gone down.
Again.
Did they mention that on Fox News? I doubt it, since they don't really do news. they tell the suckers, uh, viewers, what you want to hear, so they willl keep watching and sponsors will keep sending money.
the numbers have gone down because people that are not looking for work are dropped from the equation not because of a huge amount of new workers in jobs moron.talking about low information voters, you are the pot or the kettle?
Pro Fox

Charleston, WV

#164 Dec 1, 2013
FOX delivers the facts.

Not like the lame media that occasionally has a random act if journalism.
2 posts removed
human

Parkersburg, WV

#167 Dec 2, 2013
Pro Fox wrote:
FOX delivers the facts.
Not like the lame media that occasionally has a random act if journalism.
David Frum, former speechwriter for George W. Bush, has also said, "Republicans originally thought that Fox worked for us and now we're discovering we work for Fox."
human

Parkersburg, WV

#168 Dec 2, 2013
Pro Fox wrote:
FOX delivers the facts.
Not like the lame media that occasionally has a random act if journalism.
http://www.newshounds.us/
human

Parkersburg, WV

#169 Dec 2, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Callie Carte 3 min cathy 13
Lori Harmon and Tracie Wilson..in trouble 31 min JJPeanut 20
Ruckerís highland Christmas 1 hr Billy B 1
White guys who wear flat billed hats over their... (Apr '16) 1 hr Kenraybones 22
Cwa union in frontiers backpocket 1 hr Old-cwa2001-employee 7
Single moms who are bartenders 1 hr Answer 21
Josh Holbert moving to south central regional jail 2 hr Deputy Dog 4

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages