joker

Boynton Beach, FL

#1 Jan 9, 2012
Did everyone see where opana now has the timerx (like OxyContin) now?

So is this going to finally cut down on the amount of people using opana, or just drive drugs like heroin to be more prominent?

I'd like to hear your ideas. BTW- before we start throwing stones...NO, I'm not some pill head.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2 Jan 9, 2012
That will help but however the new drug coming out will be worse than aything you might ever see its called ZoHydro its 10 times more potent then any Percocet and it has no derivatives....

“Medic Keaton”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 9, 2012
After seeing this I looked up the new drug you spoke of, ZoHydro. This is probably the worst thing that drug companies could inflict upon the populace. Opana was bad enough when it was released. This drug being as pure as it is will be worse than Opana could have ever have been. The number of overdoses will sky rocket. I have no idea why the drug companies feel the need to continue to put out stronger and stronger medications such as this. This is just horrible.

Location hidden

#4 Jan 9, 2012
Well by asking around to some doctor friends they say this drug is out it just hasnt been approved by the FDA yet, their will be no saving these people when the "frenzy" starts. Undergound chemists are to thank is my guess.
joker

Boynton Beach, FL

#5 Jan 9, 2012
That's because the drug companies WANT you to be addicted so they can sell you methadone and suboxone.
Americans take more prescription medication than any other nation on earth. They've taken the place of the stereotypical "drug pusher."
Ever been at the docs office and see these reps walk in? They strut like their the masters of man.
I used to see a doctor locally, I'll leave his name out, but he always prescribed me medication from Endo pharm.
Coincidence? Doubt it.
We talk about the people who abuse these drugs, better yet- we demonize them, but don't hold the doctors and companies responsible.

Sorry to rant everyone.

Location hidden

#6 Jan 9, 2012
Agree 100% ex in-laws worked for a pharm rep and you are right they push for these people....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greenbrier Women Charged - 2 hr SkinemALIVE 1
Supreme court says NO to strict abortion law 2 hr Bill 24
Walking path by the Kanawha river 3 hr Bill 4
Prescription Drug Addiction Solution Right Here 3 hr Ex Wife and Ex Dr... 2
why????????? 5 hr Timmy Hilfiger 1
Puppymill dogs and the flood 5 hr Concerned 1
Kanawha Electric Cuts Pay & hours 7 hr Hourly guy 2 96

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance