Monthly clinics help patients manage blood disorders

Feb 5, 2013 Full story: Charleston Daily Mail

Lylla Shorter, 3, of Peterstown, shows off her bandage after she had blood work at Charleston Area Medical Center's hemophiliac clinic.

Full Story
nathan shorter

Princeton, WV

#1 Feb 6, 2013
That's my beautiful brave lil angel she did so good even after every stick she took she was a great lil soldier I had a very hard time with it for I was th one that had to hold her I hate seeing my baby hurt like that but the doctors were so great to her they took great care in everything they did we really thank all the nurses and doctors for being so kind and patient with my lovable child after the appointment we took her to a store and she picked out everything she wanted and it was bought for her and we went to chuck e cheese for some fun and games and good food then she decided she wanted to go to cabelas that is her favorite store although she was stuck and tested all day my angel still smiled and laughed after it all I am one very happy and proud father I love u lylla Kay shorter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MSU administrator on student lawsuits: Bring it on (Sep '12) 14 min Roslyn Clark Artis 594
Boom's First Impression 36 min Herd 91 71
Who was that crying like a little BITCH on the ... 44 min Herd 91 22
Kan City Tudors 53 min Not sure 11
great dane puppies!!! (Oct '12) 1 hr STFU 19
Do you believe in spanking? 1 hr Mother 7
Gasoline Prices lowest in years. Thank to Obama 2 hr whatever 28
Catholics are the Epicenter of HATE 4 hr sensi 46
Doug Skaff arrested for DUI 4 hr Hank Hill 31
Charleston Dating
Find my Match

Charleston Jobs

Charleston People Search