Monthly clinics help patients manage ...

Monthly clinics help patients manage blood disorders

There are 1 comment on the Charleston Daily Mail story from Feb 5, 2013, titled Monthly clinics help patients manage blood disorders. In it, Charleston Daily Mail reports that:

Lylla Shorter, 3, of Peterstown, shows off her bandage after she had blood work at Charleston Area Medical Center's hemophiliac clinic.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Daily Mail.

nathan shorter

Princeton, WV

#1 Feb 6, 2013
That's my beautiful brave lil angel she did so good even after every stick she took she was a great lil soldier I had a very hard time with it for I was th one that had to hold her I hate seeing my baby hurt like that but the doctors were so great to her they took great care in everything they did we really thank all the nurses and doctors for being so kind and patient with my lovable child after the appointment we took her to a store and she picked out everything she wanted and it was bought for her and we went to chuck e cheese for some fun and games and good food then she decided she wanted to go to cabelas that is her favorite store although she was stuck and tested all day my angel still smiled and laughed after it all I am one very happy and proud father I love u lylla Kay shorter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 29 min RSM 4,197
Are all Republicans hypocrites? 56 min food for thot 3
I have a big one 1 hr Won Long Dong 3
Is Camp Critter Creek out of business? 1 hr Pete 9
Those Good Ol Religious Schools (Jun '16) 2 hr NancyFan 13
Tripp Jones belongs in jail (Jun '16) 5 hr Jenn P 9
Hospitals Hide The Truth 5 hr Fart nurse 24

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance