looking for female for married couple

looking for female for married couple

Posted in the Charleston Forum

cwhaticando

Charleston, WV

#1 Nov 29, 2012
We are a attractive couple wanting to try new sexual experiences together we've never done anything like this and want to play it safe. We want to meet and take some time to find the right lady.....oh almost forgot we are looking for a female around 20 to 35 must be attractive an DD free if this sound like u...u know what to do.
smh

Springfield, NJ

#2 Nov 29, 2012
cwhaticando wrote:
We are a attractive couple wanting to try new sexual experiences together we've never done anything like this and want to play it safe. We want to meet and take some time to find the right lady.....oh almost forgot we are looking for a female around 20 to 35 must be attractive an DD free if this sound like u...u know what to do.
Go to craigslist.
looking

Charleston, WV

#3 Dec 4, 2012
smh wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to craigslist.
what is that and how can we find it
mpj

Charleston, WV

#4 Dec 4, 2012
You are disgusting. And good luck with the disease-free thing. Not a hoe around here without a disease, I promise you that. But then you deserve a disease, hopefully a fatal one.
lol

Charleston, WV

#5 Dec 4, 2012
mpj wrote:
You are disgusting. And good luck with the disease-free thing. Not a hoe around here without a disease, I promise you that. But then you deserve a disease, hopefully a fatal one.
Sorry....you must have had a bad experience. If this couple want to be careful maybe they will go have there partner tested.And why does she have to be a hoe? Lol some people just have to have there nose and opinion in someone else's business. I was told if you can't say something nice then keep your fucking mouth shut
sct

Charleston, WV

#6 Dec 7, 2012
I agree with lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Magistrate Jesse Bailes 5 min Behave 2
Attention: the earth is flat 8 min Captain Poontang 6
Towne Center 49 min Welfare state 18
Crystal Hoffman got busted again 50 min Vixen 1
Did you see Jeffrey Field's mugshot? (Sep '17) 1 hr Craig 3
Why 1 hr Damnfool 25
News Ex-coal exec chases US Senate seat despite GOP ... 1 hr News Flash 6
Best news anchor 3 hr M Halburn 26

Charleston Jobs

Personal Finance