Wvwho Dead Last In Big 12 Basketball

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Herd 91

Charleston, WV

#1 Dec 12, 2012
In case you didn't know. Go ahead look it up.

BTW: Duquesne spanked them last night.

:-) just saying. Last place!

Yours Truly
Herd 91
Hillbilly

Baltimore, MD

#2 Dec 12, 2012
And yet they beat Marshall, whats that say for Marshall
MountaineerFan

Charleston, WV

#3 Dec 12, 2012
Is ok are maskot killd a bayer wiff his gun. He better mabscot den Marco. We are hillbilly proud we are Buck Stupid! Yu wont see Marshall shirts on dat MTV show. We loss to Du. Duc. Duk. Duqay. Agh fuckit. Dat team last nyte. But we still numbr won #1
MountaineerFan

Charleston, WV

#4 Dec 12, 2012
I went poopy n it wuz good
Haha

Charleston, WV

#5 Dec 12, 2012
Someone's pretty jealous. Real mountaineer fans don't have to stoop to your level. "I went poopy", really clever Herd91, comic genius. Wins over poor 'ol Marshall and a decent VTech, good enough.

Again, I have pity for you and your team. Who is Marco by the way?

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6 Dec 12, 2012
WVU is 0-0 in Big 12 play, the Oklahoma game does not count as a conference game because it was a tournament game and team was scheduled while WVU was in the Big East.
MountaineerFan

Charleston, WV

#7 Dec 12, 2012
I wike doze big basetball players. Im pose to be doin a shaving commershell for Gillet wiff Denise Killicli, pronownced Ka Lick Lee. Dey gonna call its messin wiff saskwatch. Eers nubber #1. I like Druggins too. He not skeerrd to come out da cwoset n make happy endings wiff Dayshawn Butler at da final four game wen dey play n loss. Go eers
level head

Reston, VA

#8 Dec 12, 2012
I was wondering where Herd91 ran off to after he was too afraid to post on the Gazette once they tied posters' facebook profiles to their comments.....

Hiding in anonymity like a coward still, I see...
MountaineerFan

Charleston, WV

#9 Dec 12, 2012
Not shure whare da eers are goin to next but dats what peoples always say go eers. Maybe doze ar da people who dont lyke ems
Lmao

Charleston, WV

#10 Dec 12, 2012
level head wrote:
I was wondering where Herd91 ran off to after he was too afraid to post on the Gazette once they tied posters' facebook profiles to their comments.....
Hiding in anonymity like a coward still, I see...
Yeah, it's pretty easy to act like an idiot when know one knows who you are. Nevertheless, it's pretty funny actually, it's like the he really thinks Marshall is some godly school. I'd hate to be that poor guy.
1 post removed

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#12 Dec 13, 2012
MountaineerFan wrote:
Is ok are maskot killd a bayer wiff his gun. He better mabscot den Marco. We are hillbilly proud we are Buck Stupid! Yu wont see Marshall shirts on dat MTV show. We loss to Du. Duc. Duk. Duqay. Agh fuckit. Dat team last nyte. But we still numbr won #1
Sissonville is closer to Huntington than Morgantown. You might actually see a Marshall shirt on those guys.

Does anybody else find it funny and sad at the same time that Marshall fans have to wait on another team to beat WVU in order to pick on WVU fans? I feel sorry for them for real.
WV

New York, NY

#13 Dec 13, 2012
I don't get it - I love Marshall and WVU
Why can't we just support both of our great Universities !? No one needs to trash talk either one of them

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#14 Dec 13, 2012
That's just what these guys do. Honestly, I know a lot of Marshall fans and the majority of them act like idiots about WVU. That's why WVU was so against playing them every year in sports. They didn't want to lose part of the state to a rivalry that would never actually exist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anybody know a samaar? 29 min MaryJ 9
Mcjunkin Redman Mass lay offs 5-1-15 1 hr Chem109 1
any lesbians in Charleston 1 hr terri 4
Women looking for couples for fun or LTR 1 hr Iknow 4
mayors race in charleston 1 hr bettylou 5
Harry Richo (Apr '14) 1 hr Simpson 7
Brent Benjamin Blankenship 1 hr allison 3
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE