Looking for hairdresser, Gary.

Looking for hairdresser, Gary.

Posted in the Charleston Forum

CeCe

Charleston, WV

#1 Jul 8, 2009
He used to work at House of Dimitri and then Fiesta, I think. Does anyone know where he works?
Just Wondering

Charleston, WV

#2 Aug 21, 2009
CeCe wrote:
He used to work at House of Dimitri and then Fiesta, I think. Does anyone know where he works?
Don't know him, but did you used to work at House of Dimitri? If so got the BEST cut from you... Where are u now???
they all suck

Hurleyville, NY

#3 Aug 23, 2009
you're better off cuttiong your own hair
djy

Charleston, WV

#4 Oct 28, 2013
stay away from the heavy set older woman at hair fashion. she drinks and will f^^^ up your hair
flowerchild

Charleston, WV

#5 Oct 28, 2013
they all suck wrote:
you're better off cuttiong your own hair
Well maybe you are the problem honey. How many hairstylists have you been to that you think "jacked up" your hair?? How long have you been getting your haircut?? Years I'm sure... I'm sure that your one of those people that are never happy with their haircut; and have been to each and every stylist in the greater charleston area..... I see people like you all the time.... That have no idea what you want, don't bring a picture, and expect your stylist to read your mind... Or, if you bring a picture, it's some super high maintenance style, and your like "I don't even want to blow dry it though.." Ugh get outta my chair with that shit.. Take your 1983 style on up the holler and continue cutting it yourself... Bc all them hairstylists you have been to, and all them haircuts that have gotten, that have been "bad".... What's the common denominator??? YOU!! Crazy ass.
they all suck

Charleston, WV

#6 Oct 28, 2013
flowerchild wrote:
<quoted text>
Well maybe you are the problem honey. How many hairstylists have you been to that you think "jacked up" your hair?? How long have you been getting your haircut?? Years I'm sure... I'm sure that your one of those people that are never happy with their haircut; and have been to each and every stylist in the greater charleston area..... I see people like you all the time.... That have no idea what you want, don't bring a picture, and expect your stylist to read your mind... Or, if you bring a picture, it's some super high maintenance style, and your like "I don't even want to blow dry it though.." Ugh get outta my chair with that shit.. Take your 1983 style on up the holler and continue cutting it yourself... Bc all them hairstylists you have been to, and all them haircuts that have gotten, that have been "bad".... What's the common denominator??? YOU!! Crazy ass.
Work on your grammar dumbass. And your attitude sucks too. I wouldn't let you near me with a pair of scissors.
flowerchild

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Oct 28, 2013
they all suck wrote:
<quoted text>Work on your grammar dumbass. And your attitude sucks too. I wouldn't let you near me with a pair of scissors.
Oh, I'm sorry I do not have perfect grammar on this trashy Topix forum. You actually used a little improper grammar yourself there; but you started this English lesson. How has your attitude been towards the last person to do your hair? That is probably why you did not get good service, because you were mean. So as I said, go back up the holler and cut your own hair. I want customers to value the work I do for them; it's a mutual relationship. In turn, I have a wonderful attitude towards my work, customers, and fellow stylists. Trust me, I have met some bad hairdressers, but I love what I do. I work damn hard. Nobody wants to be disrespected, but you have to give to receive.
LOL

Charleston, WV

#8 Oct 31, 2013
djy wrote:
stay away from the heavy set older woman at hair fashion. she drinks and will f^^^ up your hair
Fat old drunk?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who has the best pizza in Charleston? 16 min Pizza connoisseur 90
TV land DROPS Dukes Of Hazard 31 min jerry ward 5
dr. Moore 34 min Enakgem 1
Bristol Palin knocked up 51 min coreyfntaylor 10
Bert wolfe 56 min Quiz 1
Lap Band Surgery? 1 hr Lina 2
Paranormal spirit box sessions and EVP recordings. 1 hr GhostHuntNow 16
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE