Is Martin Landau Jr Broke yet?

Is Martin Landau Jr Broke yet?

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Four Cadillacs

Martinsburg, WV

#1 Feb 22, 2013
Has that brotha already spent all his money? I haven't heard a peep out of him in a minute.
he works

Moseley, VA

#2 Feb 22, 2013
just got done doing Vegas shows
Gee Whiz

Charleston, WV

#3 Feb 22, 2013
Are you talking about Eugene Landau Murphy? Because I believe Martin Landau is deceased.....
Why would you think he's broke? Are you thinking that a "brotha" (as you labled him )can't take care of their money? How Racist is that...Shame on you....
wellthen

Greensburg, PA

#4 Feb 22, 2013
Gee Whiz wrote:
Are you talking about Eugene Landau Murphy? Because I believe Martin Landau is deceased.....
Why would you think he's broke? Are you thinking that a "brotha" (as you labled him )can't take care of their money? How Racist is that...Shame on you....
Eugene is his middle name not his first. if youre going to correct someone else, you should get it right, yourself lest you look like an idiot.

idiot.
First Amendment

Charleston, WV

#5 Feb 22, 2013
Sorry "Wellthen" You stand corrected.

His Legal Name is Eugene L. Murphy Jr.
However, did you not see the first line where I asked if the question was about the WVian Mr. Murphy? You should take your own advice.....it might be the only thing you get right....
uhhh nooo

Charleston, WV

#6 Feb 22, 2013
Landau E. Murphy Jr.....
Four Cadillacs

Martinsburg, WV

#7 Feb 22, 2013
Well is the Brotha broke or not?
WVUGirl 79

Fowler, OH

#8 Feb 22, 2013
Why on earth do you care. Im guessing you assume because he is black he cant manage his money. Wow thats something. My sister seen him in Vegas said it was great. He has several things going. Sorry im guessing you wanted him back washing cars.
Cas

Charleston, WV

#9 Feb 22, 2013
I'm doubting He is broke.... With his talent, he will always have a check to cash
Four Cadillacs

Martinsburg, WV

#10 Feb 22, 2013
WVUGirl79

Yea you're right that is what i thought. Check out how much money Mike Tyson lost and then tell me a brotha from Logan can't go thru a mill in a second. Oh and before i forget you misspelled Sista!
you are an ass

Charleston, WV

#11 Feb 22, 2013
Four Cadillacs wrote:
WVUGirl79
Yea you're right that is what i thought. Check out how much money Mike Tyson lost and then tell me a brotha from Logan can't go thru a mill in a second. Oh and before i forget you misspelled Sista!
Four Cadillacs, you are a jerk! At least he is working and has a great career and future. Can you say the same about yourself? I doubt it. Narrow minded people like you usually don't. A little jealous is what you sound like to me.
Crawl back under your rock, collect your welfare and GROW THE FK UP!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Druggies on Campbells Creek 6 min Ambien 13
People who still smoke cigarettes while pumping... 6 min Josh 17
River Ridge 7 min Jim Jones 6
CAMC Thomas Maranatha 17 min Jim Jones 5
Male doctors are perverts... (Nov '16) 1 hr RNs 100
Daniel Hicks Basketball Academy 1 hr Coach Dawson 3
Will the next mayor cancel the user fee? 2 hr Aint Skeert 3

Charleston Jobs

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages