How to get over loosing the love of your life

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of131
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
radartown

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Sep 20, 2013
 
If party poopy and slinky machinists don't wander the halls then you are asking for big nuggets! WAIT, don't fire the headphone up for nostril time. It could very well be sharpness of the left hand and weakness of the spider eggs that do you in. I want you to see eraser tips and chewing bananas as your out of this. DON"T LET THEM keep your shirt on water wings while they shimmy and shake their cardboard boxes.
Prick

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Sep 20, 2013
 
Cinnamon wrote:
<quoted text>maybe she's waiting for you to call. I know I'm waiting for him to call me. He was sweet at first gave me his grandma necklace one time we talked four hours. Now he acts so weird. So I decided to work it out with the father of my kid. Cause the pain. Isn't worth it.
Maybe he acts wierd because you showed signs of either not leaving the kids dad or not being serious about the situation! And i do not get that about women they say well i just decided to work it out... Ok how do you love someone and decide to be with someone else? I couldnt do that i guess once i love someone i just love them idk
1 post removed
Cinnamon

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
Sep 20, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Prick wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he acts wierd because you showed signs of either not leaving the kids dad or not being serious about the situation! And i do not get that about women they say well i just decided to work it out... Ok how do you love someone and decide to be with someone else? I couldnt do that i guess once i love someone i just love them idk
im just working it out cause he acts like a different person. If he should me different I would be with him in a heart beat
Cinnamon

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Sep 20, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

I still love him I made myself available, until he decides he wants me I'm moving on what's the point all he had to do is tell me the truth until than I'm moving on. If he wants me he will come to me tell me let's do this. Until than I will be with someone than I get over him.
Really

Mount Lookout, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Sep 20, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Cinnamon wrote:
I still love him I made myself available, until he decides he wants me I'm moving on what's the point all he had to do is tell me the truth until than I'm moving on. If he wants me he will come to me tell me let's do this. Until than I will be with someone than I get over him.
Why can't you be real and keep it real by telling him exactly how you feel? Chances are, hes probably already moved on and doesn't even think about you at all anymore. Why would he want to be with a girl who doesn't know how to keep it real? If you kept it real then you would be telling him how you feel or you would of already told him how you feel along time ago.
belly

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Sep 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I know some loose women
Cinnamon

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
Sep 20, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you be real and keep it real by telling him exactly how you feel? Chances are, hes probably already moved on and doesn't even think about you at all anymore. Why would he want to be with a girl who doesn't know how to keep it real? If you kept it real then you would be telling him how you feel or you would of already told him how you feel along time ago.
i don't care me and the father of. My children. Talking. About getting married.
dingleberries

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74
Sep 20, 2013
 
God, if you can't spell "losing " correctly then you deserve for the woman to dump you.
BlahBlah

Mount Lookout, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75
Sep 20, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

4

Cinnamon wrote:
<quoted text>i don't care me and the father of. My children. Talking. About getting married.
Quit talking about him then icecreamcone that's out-of-date and he'll probably never know or care haha
Prick

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76
Sep 22, 2013
 
Well if your talking about it and not doing it then id say its not gonna happen
Cinnamon

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
Sep 22, 2013
 

Judged:

7

4

4

Prick wrote:
Well if your talking about it and not doing it then id say its not gonna happen
your right its not going to happen. After what I found out. We talked I can't deal with what I found out. He admired to taping my phone. That's crazy why would you tap a phone. All he had to do is ask. So after that moving on.
Prick

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78
Sep 22, 2013
 
Cinnamon wrote:
<quoted text>your right its not going to happen. After what I found out. We talked I can't deal with what I found out. He admired to taping my phone. That's crazy why would you tap a phone. All he had to do is ask. So after that moving on.
Yeah that is really creepy, i agree you need to just move on as do i!
1219

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Moving on is hard to do.
Maxine

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I've had BF's before. I've had ones that I thought "this is true love". But it would take meeting this special someone in my adult life and having a instant connection with him in EVERY single way that made me realize "this is what true love really is". When you find that then you say to yourself "I've missed out in life". To have that much love and passion for someone is really unbelievable when its true love. The way he made me laugh was even amazing. SEX was the most passionate sex I've ever had. We just clicked!! He never once turned a tv on when he was around me because he listened to every word I had to say to him. And he certainly is not weak at all! He's a grown ass MAN that's had loves and marriage and divorce and plenty of sex in his life. He's a badass in my book! So when something happens and your not together anymore it is hard. In my book you can move on to the next person but you will never get over that "true love. In my case your constantly thinking of that true love even when your with the "new person". Theres just something that was there that won't go way. Not to sound corny but I feel like a huge hole was left in my heart and will never be replaced. So I really don't think there's a time you get over your "true love".
want to know

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

2

Prick wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah that is really creepy, i agree you need to just move on as do i!
i don't care how much I love him, when someone puts a tap or watches you for no reason, you got no choice to move.
1 post removed
lolly

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

2

Maxine wrote:
I've had BF's before. I've had ones that I thought "this is true love". But it would take meeting this special someone in my adult life and having a instant connection with him in EVERY single way that made me realize "this is what true love really is". When you find that then you say to yourself "I've missed out in life". To have that much love and passion for someone is really unbelievable when its true love. The way he made me laugh was even amazing. SEX was the most passionate sex I've ever had. We just clicked!! He never once turned a tv on when he was around me because he listened to every word I had to say to him. And he certainly is not weak at all! He's a grown ass MAN that's had loves and marriage and divorce and plenty of sex in his life. He's a badass in my book! So when something happens and your not together anymore it is hard. In my book you can move on to the next person but you will never get over that "true love. In my case your constantly thinking of that true love even when your with the "new person". Theres just something that was there that won't go way. Not to sound corny but I feel like a huge hole was left in my heart and will never be replaced. So I really don't think there's a time you get over your "true love".
Don't confuse 1st love with true love...there is a difference
Maxine

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

3

lolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't confuse 1st love with true love...there is a difference
Oh believe you me I know the difference between 1st love and true love. I'm 40yrs old and have been in plenty of relationships to know the difference.
2 posts removed
1219

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Emily wrote:
<quoted text>. I'm sure that person misses you more than you will ever know.
I've prayed and hoped everyday for 7 months bad nothing has changed. I've given up on so much during this time.
Missy

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1219 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've prayed and hoped everyday for 7 months bad nothing has changed. I've given up on so much during this time.
Move on and forget the slob. You shouldn't have peeled those painties so easily.
lover

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
Sep 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

I lost the love of my life 3 months ago and the worst part is that I made the decision to go our seperate ways. I guess I didn't think that it would just end so abruptly. I think in my mind I was looking at it as we both had been going through so much and it was a little breather but we wouldn't completely split and things would pick back up and we would move on TOGETHER! Sadly, things didn't work out that way. He has refused to communicate in any way with me and I feel like I lost a huge part of me and my life! It's crazy! I'm in no hurry to find someone else. I saw him maybe a few weeks after and he had apparently moved on already. What's amazing is how someone can claim to love you sooooo much and can't love without you, but can forget about that OVERNIGHT! Oh well, life goes on!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of131
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

93 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Plants removed my post 5 min Mike 30
Mark Plants /IM SORRY KANAWHA COUNTY/Please let... 8 min doctor who 2
Did I Spank Him Enough?? 9 min doctor who 6
Plants is a weak prosecutor 10 min Spare Not Satan 25
Mark and Sarah 4 month anniversary 11 min doctor who 5
Why are there so many hot men staying at the me... 12 min baby blues 31
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 19 min bacon hater 43,270
I Like Pubic Hair On Women 3 hr Lola 92
•••

Freeze Warning for Kanawha County was issued at April 16 at 8:57PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Charleston Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••