dsg13

Huntington, WV

#1 Feb 10, 2012
Does anyone know of any psychiatrists in Charleston that will actually write good scripts?
anonymous

Boynton Beach, FL

#2 Feb 12, 2012
dsg13 wrote:
Does anyone know of any psychiatrists in Charleston that will actually write good scripts?
Braun. Process Strategies.
psychStar

United States

#3 Feb 12, 2012
Dr. Schick @ Highland is amazing
yup

Charleston, WV

#4 Feb 13, 2012
I have been seeing Dr. Puzolli and she is so rude and seems not to really care about her patients. I wish I could find a good doctor that takes a medical card that will give me the medicine I NEED (not wanting it to get high) without making me feel like a pill head!
Ron Paul or Die

Vinton, VA

#5 Feb 13, 2012
Society full of junkies..
Ron Paul or Die

Vinton, VA

#6 Feb 13, 2012
Get off the meds..wake up
?

Kimberly, WV

#7 Feb 13, 2012
yup wrote:
I have been seeing Dr. Puzolli and she is so rude and seems not to really care about her patients. I wish I could find a good doctor that takes a medical card that will give me the medicine I NEED (not wanting it to get high) without making me feel like a pill head!
junkie pos.
dsg13

Huntington, WV

#8 Feb 17, 2012
I've suffered from severe depression and anxiety for years. Runs in family. Primary Care Physician suggested I see one. So far the ones Ive seen write scripts like buspar or vistoril for anxiety and they dont help. Im a supervisor a phone company, full time signle father, travel all over the east coase, trying to finish Bachelor degree and take care of my mentally/physically disabled father.
I need a dr that will take me seriously and write me something that actually helps. Not looking to get high or spend the rest of my life on meds. But i dont sleep, have panic attacks. Need a Dr to write me some scripts that will work, at least for a little while.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bum who sits at the intersection of Patrick St ... 37 min Tired of it 21
Shawnee Park Sports Complex 1 hr foosball 9
Trump is for uneducated poor people 1 hr Jose 21
Rico Moore-lawyer 2 hr ddd765 1
Red carpet lounge (Nov '11) 5 hr Truth 30
Pres. Trump 6 hr Yan 6
professional victim 12 hr Shana 10

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance