quincy walmart invasion
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Black lover

Alexandria, VA

#88 Apr 8, 2013
New minority u sound like the devil... My god bless I will say a special prayer for u.. I hope u find your way to god because u are so lost.. You should realize that u should love everyone one matter there race.. That's what makes us different i have god in my heart and u are lost in the world.. God can help u .. My god bless u :)
new minority

Belle, WV

#89 Apr 11, 2013
Well I wonder if the Job Corps coons will be back this coming Monday? We were fortunate enough last Monday night to be able to shop in peace without having to deal with that tribe of uncivilized animals.
tomuch

Chicago, IL

#90 Apr 11, 2013
new minority wrote:
Well I wonder if the Job Corps coons will be back this coming Monday? We were fortunate enough last Monday night to be able to shop in peace without having to deal with that tribe of uncivilized animals.
I hope they do stay away. I can't even bring my daughter with me because they keep harassing her. We can't do anything about it or we'll be called racist. They know they've got a trump card and love to use it. What they don't realize is that people are getting sick of it and its got to stop!
real new minority

Freedom, PA

#91 Apr 15, 2013
I knew it was too good to be true, turned onto Warrior Way and thought oh what to do, and what to my wondering eyes should I see, but a white bus of n*****rs who are living off me. I made a quick left and went to Kroger instead, paying more for my groceries is better than dealing with brain dead. I dont understand why they act like fools, or why they think they should not obey rules. They're loud and they're noisy like they are in a bar, and they ride on this bus because they can't afford cars. They remind of apes running around like retards, buying chitlins and watermelons with their ebt cards. Most of these coons prolly use or sell dope, when what they really deserve is a tree with a rope. Got home and unloaded my fares in a stack, and thought to myself I'm so glad I'm not black.
Commenter

Mount Lookout, WV

#92 Aug 11, 2013
Friend of BlkBarbie69 wrote:
This is the US. Learn to live with it or move!
AH! I see from your post that you are in Huntington. It used to be a great city once upon a time.
I also see, from your response, that you're one of the worst of their kind.
If that is too subtle for you, what I am saying is: Take your fucking low-life ass back to Detroit and keep your filthy product there.

This is WV God-damn you! If we wanna be buzzed, we'll do some pot, or at the most meth. Or even better, some nice POWDER coke.
Take your cheap ass,worthless crack back to where you belong.
Commenter

Mount Lookout, WV

#93 Aug 11, 2013
tomuch wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope they do stay away. I can't even bring my daughter with me because they keep harassing her. We can't do anything about it or we'll be called racist. They know they've got a trump card and love to use it. What they don't realize is that people are getting sick of it and its got to stop!
Oh, there are things you can do, but with a "one of them" so-called "president" in office, I'll leave it up to your imagination.

Keep in mind, it does not have to be anything horrible, per-se. And I would *NEVER* advocate anyone to do anything illegal, naturally. But yes, there *are* ways.
2 posts removed
kek

Glasgow, WV

#96 Aug 12, 2013
I hate when all the fat people are in there. They walk too slow and is in everyone's way.
Why

Alexandria, VA

#97 Aug 13, 2013
Do you feel the need to act this way?
Selma

Brookneal, VA

#98 Aug 13, 2013
BlkBarbie69 wrote:
@ new minority
You would never call any of them a coon in real life and you would never call any other black person a coon in real life especially me. I would love to hear you or anybody else on here to call me a coon off the computer face to face and it would be the first time that's ever happened to me. I never get disrespected by any of you stupid dirty/trashy lame a$$ racist hillbillies and please meet me somewhere off the computer so you can be the very first "Inbred" out here to call me a racist name.
If you aren't a coon then quit acting like one with your posts. That would be a good first step in the right direction. You even think like one. Don't forget what happened to Trayvon? You might be talking to another Zimmerman you never know??
get a grip

Charleston, WV

#99 Aug 13, 2013
Selma wrote:
<quoted text>If you aren't a coon then quit acting like one with your posts. That would be a good first step in the right direction. You even think like one. Don't forget what happened to Trayvon? You might be talking to another Zimmerman you never know??
Zimmerman was found innocent by a jury of his peers and rightfully so. There were a lot of details and info that the media ommitted because they showed Trayvon in a negative way. Had people had all the info, even the black people would know that Zimmerman did nothing wrong. Trayvon was asking for it, and unfortunately his life was cut short but that's his own fault.
Equality

Charleston, WV

#100 Aug 13, 2013
BlkBarbie69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha like i said before i didn't know which post were yours and i bet your ugly stupid dirty/trashy lying hillbilly a$$ wasn't even there. Please meet me somewhere off the computer or tell me exactly where i can find you at.
You are a coon, and a disgusting one at that. I believe in equality for all people. Notice I said people, not trash. You've showed us over and over again on multiple forums just how trashy you really are. It's a good thing that people don't know who you really are. You're a disgusting, hateful, ignorant and uneducated person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KKK Membership Growing Across USA 34 min SouthernByTheGrac... 21
Paw paw line 38 min Gma 14
did dr derakhshan quit writing scripts for sche... 53 min hypocrisy 16
Best car wreck lawyer in Charleston? 1 hr IMHO 8
Carrie Moles 1 hr DontTreadOnMe 27
kanawha city Tudors 1 hr Right 17
Why do married men cheat? (Feb '13) 2 hr Aqaba 18
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE