Charleston, WV

#43 Apr 2, 2013
Stupid azz crackers.
1 post removed
BlkBarbie69

Summersville, WV

#45 Apr 2, 2013
@ the new minority

Im not sure who you are or which posts are yours and you can tell which posts are not mine by all the judge marks and thank you to everyone who keeps doing that. Much love to all of you and i will try to show up on 4/4/13.
BlkBarbie69

Summersville, WV

#46 Apr 2, 2013
Post #43 is not me and its that same ugly dirty/trashy a$$ pale white hillbilly girl who keeps posting under my screen name pretending to be me because shes a wannabe :)
BlkBarbie69

Charleston, WV

#47 Apr 2, 2013
hey new minority..

i'll be there suga. you'll see i aint no trashy a$$ like that other wannabe who stole my sn up in here.
kb

Charleston, WV

#48 Apr 2, 2013
Get over it. Are they not suppose to shop? Get over the racism. Plus it's near Rand.
ugh

Charleston, WV

#49 Apr 3, 2013
kb wrote:
Get over it. Are they not suppose to shop? Get over the racism. Plus it's near Rand.
Sure, they can shop, but can they not do so without being RUDE & disruptive?! Do they have to behave as if it's THEIR store?!

Why is my family not allowed to shop in peace?? It has nothing to do with racism (though, the group I encountered are the type to fuel stereotypes), and everything to do with respect!!!
ugh

Charleston, WV

#50 Apr 3, 2013
BlkBarbie69 wrote:
Post #43 is not me and its that same ugly dirty/trashy a$$ pale white hillbilly girl who keeps posting under my screen name pretending to be me because shes a wannabe :)
You know how I can tell the difference?

You know how to properly compose a sentence and use capitalization & punctuation.

Your imposter is clearly an uneducated moron.
Red Feather

United States

#51 Apr 3, 2013
Were is this place. I would like to drive over and do some trapping. Coon skins make great hats and bags.
New minority. I am the original minority. I will be there.
kb

Charleston, WV

#52 Apr 3, 2013
ugh wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, they can shop, but can they not do so without being RUDE & disruptive?! Do they have to behave as if it's THEIR store?!

Why is my family not allowed to shop in peace?? It has nothing to do with racism (though, the group I encountered are the type to fuel stereotypes), and everything to do with respect!!!
White people are just as rude.
ugh

Charleston, WV

#53 Apr 4, 2013
kb wrote:
<quoted text>
White people are just as rude.
I don't disagree with that, at all, white people can sometimes be a LOT more rude, but this was a bus full of young black men, who all but took over a store, disregarding the other people there.

I'm far from racist, some of the best people I know are black, though these boys weren't helping the fact that some people ARE racist, and they were fueling stereotypes.
Terry

United States

#54 Apr 4, 2013
ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't disagree with that, at all, white people can sometimes be a LOT more rude, but this was a bus full of young black men, who all but took over a store, disregarding the other people there.
I'm far from racist, some of the best people I know are black, though these boys weren't helping the fact that some people ARE racist, and they were fueling stereotypes.
You must not know very many people
GetALife

Charleston, WV

#55 Apr 4, 2013
Rachel wrote:
<quoted text>
BlkBarbie has a white husband and that's white girl whos posting under her screen name pretending to be her. The real BlkBarbie has alot of money and she has never been on welfare like most of you inbred racist hillbillies are.
Hey Rachel why don't you kiss a lil more black ashy as*, you suck up. Geez, get a back bone.
Same here

Brooklyn, NY

#56 Apr 4, 2013
I have experienced the invasion. Skin color doesn't matter tho. There are whites that act like that. I work all day and the last thing I want to do is go grocery shopping and have to nearly get knocked out in the store and have to hear hooping and hollering. I solved the issue tho. I started shopping for the week ahead on Sunday evenings in stead of Monday evenings.
Do NOT go shopping on Monday evenings at the Quincy Walmart if you can't handle a massive disturbance while shopping.
new minority

Evans City, PA

#57 Apr 4, 2013
The job corps is government funded and these people recieve an allowance, free housing and (3) free meals a day. What really pisses me off is my tax dollars are paying for these low life pieces of shit to shop, eat, sleep, live and basically terrorize the community in doing so. Instead of Obama cutting funding to our military and other important organizations, why can't he cut out the funding supporting these organizations that are obviously failing with these worthless degenerates. As long as you give to, feed, clothe and shelter these infidels, the longer they will ride it out because its free to them.
1 post removed
Terry

United States

#59 Apr 4, 2013
You know it NW. If its free there will be a whole crowd of spooks come running. Blacks will stand in line for free stuff. You will never see blacks in line for a job.
Starve them by hiding their welfare card in their work boots.
1 post removed
the new minority

Belle, WV

#61 Apr 4, 2013
BlkBarbie69 wrote:
@ the new minority
Im not sure who you are or which posts are yours and you can tell which posts are not mine by all the judge marks and thank you to everyone who keeps doing that. Much love to all of you and i will try to show up on 4/4/13.
Well i was at Power Park tonight just as I said I would be at the gate on Smith Street at 6:00 pm and waited until 7:30pm and just as I had figured,BlkBarbie69 was a No Show!
Teacher

Nitro, WV

#62 Apr 4, 2013
BlkBarbie69 is at home waiting on her entitlements.
kb

Charleston, WV

#63 Apr 6, 2013
It very easy to steal from there
american justice

Danville, WV

#64 Apr 6, 2013
Terry wrote:
You know it NW. If its free there will be a whole crowd of spooks come running. Blacks will stand in line for free stuff. You will never see blacks in line for a job.
Starve them by hiding their welfare card in their work boots.
It should be NM not NW first off. You two fall into the catergory of the dumbest white people in wv. Y'all probably live up cabin creek and think y'all live in paradise falls. Lol. Everyone knows if you live in wv who is really making it look bad and its not the blacks. Go to a post office on the first of the month and you would think you were at a square dance. All these snaggle tooth redneck mfers will knock you down waiting on the post man so they can get a "script" to snort or to go buy some meth. Then when you are in Walmart they will try to run you over trying to get "pop" and "cig" and red seal. So why don't you get mad at your own instead of looking at others. When you turn on the evening news if you watch it, see who's breaking into houses stealing stuff to get their next fix or who got busted for meth. Their is bad in all races but if you are complaining about shopping in a Walmart, go to Fayetteville, southridge, or beckley Walmart so you can be with more of your kind!
Linda

Charlottesville, VA

#65 Apr 6, 2013
Silly wrote:
She needs her a real man and she wouldnt need no strapon
Strap on stay hard all the time and there is no secretion. Strap ons never get soft. A good strap on is worth its weight in Gold. What do you need a man for except to fix the shytte house pluming.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Belly dancer Tom Clark 5 min Gary 20
Blue grass kitchen and rat droppings in salad 14 min Ipso Facto 5
So Beyonce supports the Black Panthers 46 min plaintruth 8
Hells angels coming to West Virginia 55 min Earl Ray 14
Alisha Adkins murdered 1 hr wondering 35
Right to work 1 hr ChucktownNative 44
David Kinder and David Adams getting married 2 hr How Sweet 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages