Comments
21 - 40 of 91 Comments Last updated Aug 13, 2013
new minority

Belle, WV

#23 Apr 2, 2013
BlkBarbie69 wrote:
Stupid angry azz white boy.
thats funny, I never mentioned the color of my skin. what if I am just as black as you are, but tired of the way our people portray themselves in public?
new minority

Belle, WV

#24 Apr 2, 2013
Rachel wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass there's somebody on here whos pretending to be her by posting under her screen name and that's who you was replying too. You will probably be the one who doesn't show up and you'll get back on here pretending like you did. Most of you racist inbreds out here and everywhere else are all talk and no walk. BlkBarbie can talk the talk and walk the walk.
I assure you sweetheart, I will be there when I said I would be. Furthermore I am far from imbred nor was I born in a chicken coop or plantation farm house like most of your ancestors probably were.
Rachel

Summersville, WV

#25 Apr 2, 2013
new minority wrote:
<quoted text>
thats funny, I never mentioned the color of my skin. what if I am just as black as you are, but tired of the way our people portray themselves in public?
BlkBarbie has a white husband and that's white girl whos posting under her screen name pretending to be her. The real BlkBarbie has alot of money and she has never been on welfare like most of you inbred racist hillbillies are.
Rachel

Summersville, WV

#26 Apr 2, 2013
new minority wrote:
<quoted text>
I assure you sweetheart, I will be there when I said I would be. Furthermore I am far from imbred nor was I born in a chicken coop or plantation farm house like most of your ancestors probably were.
Im white and im one of her friends! There's way more white people on our side than yours!
new minority

Belle, WV

#27 Apr 2, 2013
Rachel wrote:
<quoted text>
BlkBarbie has a white husband and that's white girl whos posting under her screen name pretending to be her. The real BlkBarbie has alot of money and she has never been on welfare like most of you inbred racist hillbillies are.
I dont know blk barbie, and I could care less what color her old man is. The only thing I can go by is who posts or responds to this thread and that was the sn that I replied to. I also assure you that I have not nor anyone else in my family have never drawn the first welfare dollar, we are the hard working folks that support the black, white, who cares what color pieces of shit that ride the system. This whole post was intended to share this experience I had at the Quincy Walmart and my feelings are unchanged from my original post!
new minority

Belle, WV

#28 Apr 2, 2013
Rachel wrote:
<quoted text>
Im white and im one of her friends! There's way more white people on our side than yours!
more people on your side that condone this type of behavior that I experienced at Walmart? just to clarify again, I never mentioned what color my skin was and you might be surprised.
BlkBarbie69

Summersville, WV

#29 Apr 2, 2013
new minority wrote:
<quoted text>
BlkGorilla69 I hear you all the time running them innertube gums stating people are afraid to say stuff to your face. Well here's your chance you hairless ape. I will be at the WV Power Park opening night at the back gate on Smith Street by 6:00pm sharp at that point I will have no problem calling you the black piece of shit that you are a coon to your face!!!
Nobody has ever disrespected me by calling me any racist names face to face off of topix and i can't wait for the first person who does. You will never call me a coon, ape, or a gorilla face to face and if you do you'll wishing you never did. I have never been on welfare and nobody else in my family has either. What day is the opening night and i promise i will be there.
BlkBarbie69

Summersville, WV

#30 Apr 2, 2013
Post #17 and 19 is not me and its that same ugly dirty/trashy a$$ pale white hillbilly girl who keeps posting under my screen name pretending to be me because shes jealous of me and she wants to be like me.
BlkBarbie69

Summersville, WV

#31 Apr 2, 2013
Silly wrote:
She needs her a real man and she wouldnt need no strapon
My husband is a real man and i never use strapons on him.
BlkBarbie69

Summersville, WV

#32 Apr 2, 2013
@ Rachel

I agree with everything you said and everything you said was the truth!
BlkBarbie69

Charleston, WV

#33 Apr 2, 2013
Except when he begs for it in the pooper.
Creeker

Charleston, WV

#34 Apr 2, 2013
Wow - guess eb else just needs to shop at different times. Not much management could do about them or the NAACP would step in - the race card dearies...

and yes sometimes rowdy white folks are just as bad -..
Bud

Charleston, WV

#35 Apr 2, 2013
The Job Corp Blacks ruined Charleston when it was in town. The Blacks have made it difficult at the Town Center Mall, and why most people go to Southridge to get away from them. Blacks ruin everything they touch, and everywhere they live. That's not a racist comment, it's a fact and crime statistics bear this out. The 5% of Blacks that actually want better for their life are always being taken down by the other 95%
BlkBarbie69

Summersville, WV

#36 Apr 2, 2013
Post #33 is not me and its that same ugly dirty/trashy a$$ pale white hillbilly girl who keeps posting under my screen name pretending to be me because shes jealous of me and she wishes she could be like me :)
BlkBarbie69

Charleston, WV

#37 Apr 2, 2013
Its time to break out the strap on and do a lil damage.
the new minority

Belle, WV

#38 Apr 2, 2013
BlkBarbie69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody has ever disrespected me by calling me any racist names face to face off of topix and i can't wait for the first person who does. You will never call me a coon, ape, or a gorilla face to face and if you do you'll wishing you never did. I have never been on welfare and nobody else in my family has either. What day is the opening night and i promise i will be there.
Is this the real or poser BlkBarbie, either way I could care less my offer still stands and whichever one of you (real or poser) is there will be confronted nose to nose and addressed as "coon". I don't care if your by yourself or with a posse, one on one is fine with me or if a posse is there I can have reinforcements just a text a way, don't matter to me. Opening day is this Thursday night 4/4/13, gates open at 6:05pm, either put up or shut up.
the new minority

Belle, WV

#39 Apr 2, 2013
This post was not directed to anyone in particular, it was solely about an experience that I had at the Quincy Walmart. It seems that someone is using my sn as well to get BlkBarbie69 all fired up but my feelings from my original post are still unchanged.
Post(s)#16,#18,#24,#38 were not posted by me!
real new minority

Belle, WV

#40 Apr 2, 2013
the new minority wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the real or poser BlkBarbie, either way I could care less my offer still stands and whichever one of you (real or poser) is there will be confronted nose to nose and addressed as "coon". I don't care if your by yourself or with a posse, one on one is fine with me or if a posse is there I can have reinforcements just a text a way, don't matter to me. Opening day is this Thursday night 4/4/13, gates open at 6:05pm, either put up or shut up.
If you want to direct what I said towards someone personally, do it under your own sn and quit using mine!
BlkBarbie69

Charleston, WV

#41 Apr 2, 2013
I can have reinforcements too.
BlkBarbie69

Summersville, WV

#42 Apr 2, 2013
Post #37 and 41 is not me and its that same ugly dirty/trashy a$$ pale white hillbilly girl who keeps posting under my screen name pretending to be me because shes jealous of me :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
titties 4 min the big bad wolfie 5
Loving family looking to adopt 6 min hey 14
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 15 min Another Damn Liberal 57,070
Suspect photo, ID released 16 min the big bad wolfie 2
Dear Natalie Tennant 29 min the big bad wolfie 5
drugs in the valley 1 hr spanky29 6
Message for all religious hatermongers 2 hr larry 9
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••