quincy walmart invasion

Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
new minority

Charleston, WV

#1 Apr 2, 2013
Its pretty bad that a person cant shop in peace at the grocery store particularly on Monday nights between 5-6pm without having to deal with these undomesticated coons that arrive in the white Job Corps bus and basically take over the entire store. Its a real shame that they don't know how to act in public yelling out loud in ebonics, acting a fool and parading down the aisles as if they have never been in a public place. You would think that the managers could do something about this and ban them from the store for acting like a bunch of zoo animals. Oh, but that's right they are spending the hard working peoples tax dollars set aside to support them and they are just a bunch of misunderstood citizens.
yup

Charleston, WV

#2 Apr 2, 2013
new minority wrote:
Its pretty bad that a person cant shop in peace at the grocery store particularly on Monday nights between 5-6pm without having to deal with these undomesticated coons that arrive in the white Job Corps bus and basically take over the entire store. Its a real shame that they don't know how to act in public yelling out loud in ebonics, acting a fool and parading down the aisles as if they have never been in a public place. You would think that the managers could do something about this and ban them from the store for acting like a bunch of zoo animals. Oh, but that's right they are spending the hard working peoples tax dollars set aside to support them and they are just a bunch of misunderstood citizens.
While I disagree with your racist tone, I agree to a point, My spouse, my daughter & I were all but trapped waiting to exit the store because they were all filing into the store via the exit.

Maybe manners & etiquette should be taught at Job Corps if they're going to bus them to public places in large groups.
I know

Tipton, IN

#3 Apr 2, 2013
Thats why I wait until later on or just go somewherelse so I can shop and able to think, why dont they just carry boom boxes on thier shoulders an turn them up full blast! Damn!
nobody

United States

#4 Apr 2, 2013
I had a very similar experience. My daughter was also harassed by a couple of the boys. I wish Walmart would do something.
Friend of BlkBarbie69

Milton, WV

#5 Apr 2, 2013
This is the US. Learn to live with it or move!
BlkBarbie69

Charleston, WV

#6 Apr 2, 2013
Some of my people are decent, while others are straight up obnoxious. Parading around, carrying on, acting a fool, and downright ridiculous without a care in the world.
Friend

Summersville, WV

#7 Apr 2, 2013
BlkBarbie69 wrote:
Some of my people are decent, while others are straight up obnoxious. Parading around, carrying on, acting a fool, and downright ridiculous without a care in the world.
Quit pretending to be BlkBarbie u lame and she wouldn't say nothing like that.
yup

Charleston, WV

#8 Apr 2, 2013
BlkBarbie69 wrote:
I agree, 110%!! Like I said, I don't agree with OP's racist tone, but these guys were VERY inconsiderate, and are the type of folks that birth negative stereotypes.
yup

Charleston, WV

#9 Apr 2, 2013
Friend of BlkBarbie69 wrote:
So, you're cool with groups of uncivilized young people just taking over an establishment that you're trying to enjoy, work in, or shop in?

That speaks volumes to your standards. Rock bottom.
BlkBarbie69

Summersville, WV

#10 Apr 2, 2013
Post #6 is not me and its that same ugly dirty/trashy a$$ pale white hillbilly girl who keeps pretending to be me because she wishes she was like me but i do agree with what she said.
truth

Charleston, WV

#11 Apr 2, 2013
Well, whatever tone it doesn't change the facts that these are troubled kids from urban America, sent here to avoid jail and learn a trade to make it in society...well, one trip to job corps will show you the program fails miserably. It is simply integrating big city ghetto into our rural atmosphere...ducks out of water!
BlkBarbie69

Summersville, WV

#12 Apr 2, 2013
@ new minority

You would never call any of them a coon in real life and you would never call any other black person a coon in real life especially me. I would love to hear you or anybody else on here to call me a coon off the computer face to face and it would be the first time that's ever happened to me. I never get disrespected by any of you stupid dirty/trashy lame a$$ racist hillbillies and please meet me somewhere off the computer so you can be the very first "Inbred" out here to call me a racist name.
1 post removed
Silly

Glenwood, WV

#14 Apr 2, 2013
She needs her a real man and she wouldnt need no strapon
1 post removed
new minority

Belle, WV

#16 Apr 2, 2013
BlkBarbie69 wrote:
@ new minority
You would never call any of them a coon in real life and you would never call any other black person a coon in real life especially me. I would love to hear you or anybody else on here to call me a coon off the computer face to face and it would be the first time that's ever happened to me. I never get disrespected by any of you stupid dirty/trashy lame a$$ racist hillbillies and please meet me somewhere off the computer so you can be the very first "Inbred" out here to call me a racist name.
BlkGorilla69 I hear you all the time running them innertube gums stating people are afraid to say stuff to your face. Well here's your chance you hairless ape. I will be at the WV Power Park opening night at the back gate on Smith Street by 6:00pm sharp at that point I will have no problem calling you the black piece of shit that you are a coon to your face!!!
BlkBarbie69

Charleston, WV

#17 Apr 2, 2013
See you there.
new minority

Belle, WV

#18 Apr 2, 2013
BlkBarbie69 wrote:
See you there.
I'll be there. I hope you have enough bus money to make it to the ball park. If you don't show then I will be sure to let the whole world know that you are all talk and no walk.
BlkBarbie69

Charleston, WV

#19 Apr 2, 2013
Stupid angry azz white boy.
new minority

Belle, WV

#20 Apr 2, 2013
Friend of BlkBarbie69 wrote:
thats the problem, we have tolerated and lived with it long enough and most people are too afraid or intimidated by people of this sort to let their voices heard. I assure you I am not one of those people and I'm here to stay!
Rachel

Summersville, WV

#21 Apr 2, 2013
new minority wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be there. I hope you have enough bus money to make it to the ball park. If you don't show then I will be sure to let the whole world know that you are all talk and no walk.
Dumbass there's somebody on here whos pretending to be her by posting under her screen name and that's who you was replying too. You will probably be the one who doesn't show up and you'll get back on here pretending like you did. Most of you racist inbreds out here and everywhere else are all talk and no walk. BlkBarbie can talk the talk and walk the walk.
Rachel

Summersville, WV

#22 Apr 2, 2013
BlkBarbie69 wrote:
Stupid angry azz white boy.
Stupid jealous ass white girl STOP POSTING UNDER BLKBARBIE'S SN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cap vs. sc 11 min Queen 16
Golden Coral restaurant 37 min Rachael 16
Need dog groomer. Just moved to area 42 min Rhonda Jenkins 9
Shawn Williams the grand wizard of the kkk 53 min Robert byrd 1
best divorce lawyer (Jul '13) 53 min joyce 10
Shawn Williams and Robert C Byrd 1 hr Robert bird 1
Top cop in the kkk 1 hr Robert bird 1
So Trivillians was a pill mill afterall 1 hr jo jo 47
Boom's First Impression 17 hr boinzer 46

Charleston Jobs