Police Charge Two Men in Murder of Ka...

Police Charge Two Men in Murder of Kareem Hunter

There are 62 comments on the WCHS-TV Charleston story from Mar 7, 2014, titled Police Charge Two Men in Murder of Kareem Hunter. In it, WCHS-TV Charleston reports that:

Kanawha County Sheriff's deputies said they have made two more arrests in the investigation into the murder of a Charleston man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCHS-TV Charleston.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
No Kidding

Hyattsville, MD

#72 May 13, 2014
Paul Masley wrote:
Well, I guess in your skydaddy's eyes, I am one hell of a sinner ..... As I said earlier, I look at it as plain all out child abuse and you should be charged by the state for it.
Don't worry - that day's coming. Then the Antichrist will set up his kingdom where you can take the mark of the beast and worship him, because believe me when I tell you .....

You WILL worship something.
Iknowitall

Charleston, WV

#73 Sep 4, 2016
Paul Masley wrote:
<quoted text>

Since you seem so "frustrated," maybe you should have let him take care of you instead of sending him smutting in Marmet. You have to watch those smuts in Marmet. They do not like to be shook down.

And if you really check, you will find a Detroit connection somewhere along that tree if you shake it hard enough. The only thing that comes from Detroit is new cars and clean drugs before they are stepped on by the locals. I would bet that he went to Marmet to score two thing, Crack and Crack and one if not both of the crack deals went south on him.
And Chasidy Wickline helped then murder that man....smh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can anyone tell me about Guardian ad litem Bren... (Feb '16) 3 min maryrymel 12
Random weird 10 min Thundermonkey 1
Endocrinologist 1 hr Get a life 16
Does anyone one know Jeffery Legg from SC? 1 hr Ariel 3
Tracy Clark McCallister 2 hr Shane 19
Thanks republicans 2 hr Trump 39
Matt Harkins 3 hr jennifer 12
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 8 hr jonjedi 1,257

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web