Police Charge Two Men in Murder of Ka...

Police Charge Two Men in Murder of Kareem Hunter

There are 62 comments on the WCHS-TV Charleston story from Mar 7, 2014, titled Police Charge Two Men in Murder of Kareem Hunter. In it, WCHS-TV Charleston reports that:

Kanawha County Sheriff's deputies said they have made two more arrests in the investigation into the murder of a Charleston man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCHS-TV Charleston.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Mar 10, 2014
Just another drug deal that went bad. I am surprised that they did not take him further down into Wyoming County. It would have never gotton solved in that county
Triple K

Charleston, WV

#2 Mar 10, 2014
One deceased two will be behind bars and the chick will get locked up hopefully long enough NOT to be able to reproduce. Seems like a good day if you ask ole Triple K. Now don't get it twisted I in no way am in favor of violence by any means, but to get FOUR dope dealing drug addicts off MY streets is a good thing.

Doncha Think?

<all smiles>
asking

Charleston, WV

#3 Mar 10, 2014
So is this all your glorified KKK does? Post pseudo-intellectual "clever"
racist responses to anonymous forums any time a black person is mentioned? I never see them out with their sheets over their pinheads burning a cross or anything any more. Is this all your little coward group does?
Triple K

Charleston, WV

#4 Mar 10, 2014
Why I don't know what you are talking about when it comes to sheets and burning crosses etc. You must have me confused with someone else. All I do is just tell it like it is. Sort of like what some of you call keeping it real.
asking

Charleston, WV

#5 Mar 10, 2014
Exactly what I mean. 10 minutes after I post you are back with what you must consider an intelligent, clever response while feigning ignorance for the stupid sh*t you aren't allowed to do openly these days. No you do not tell it like it is or keep it real. Just racist BS that nobody listens to any more.
MSKamish

Charleston, WV

#6 Mar 10, 2014
You don't tell it like it IS Triple K....You tell it how YOU see it. And truly that what we all do. We ALL base our opinions from our experiences and exposures in life. It is just a shame that you have slithered in such limited hollows.

Location hidden

#7 Mar 10, 2014
It would have never made it to the "Hollows" if it had not slithered down from Detroit
frustrated

Charleston, WV

#8 Mar 17, 2014
Paul Masley wrote:
It would have never made it to the "Hollows" if it had not slithered down from Detroit
what and the world are you talking about who is from detroit...Also plain and simple this white female tricked him to her home to have him murdered ...and she gets a smack on the wrist home posting on fb..like it was nothing to set up a individual to be murdered and then help clean up crime scene.he was A son a father a human being and did not deserve to be slaughtered like a animal..
huh

Portage, MI

#9 Mar 19, 2014
If he was a drug dealer who cares.
Lol

Beckley, WV

#10 Mar 19, 2014
It's pretty obvious that all of the posts from Charleston, WV are from the same person. People must really enjoy talking and arguing with themselves.
whocares

Charleston, WV

#11 Mar 20, 2014
He was going to chill with a smut.... not drug deal dumb asses
huh

Beckley, WV

#12 Mar 21, 2014
Well I guess the moral of the story is dont go chill with smuts.

Location hidden

#13 Mar 21, 2014
frustrated wrote:
<quoted text>what and the world are you talking about who is from detroit...Also plain and simple this white female tricked him to her home to have him murdered ...and she gets a smack on the wrist home posting on fb..like it was nothing to set up a individual to be murdered and then help clean up crime scene.he was A son a father a human being and did not deserve to be slaughtered like a animal..
Since you seem so "frustrated," maybe you should have let him take care of you instead of sending him smutting in Marmet. You have to watch those smuts in Marmet. They do not like to be shook down.

And if you really check, you will find a Detroit connection somewhere along that tree if you shake it hard enough. The only thing that comes from Detroit is new cars and clean drugs before they are stepped on by the locals. I would bet that he went to Marmet to score two thing, Crack and Crack and one if not both of the crack deals went south on him.
1 post removed
Afrikan

United States

#15 Mar 22, 2014
Paul Masley wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you seem so "frustrated," maybe you should have let him take care of you instead of sending him smutting in Marmet. You have to watch those smuts in Marmet. They do not like to be shook down.
And if you really check, you will find a Detroit connection somewhere along that tree if you shake it hard enough. The only thing that comes from Detroit is new cars and clean drugs before they are stepped on by the locals. I would bet that he went to Marmet to score two thing, Crack and Crack and one if not both of the crack deals went south on him.
for the last time he is from NY NOT Detroit. I happen to be from Detroit & I know his whole family & they're from Ny so get it right REDNECK!
1 post removed
Then

Oak Hill, WV

#17 Mar 22, 2014
Afrikan wrote:
<quoted text> for the last time he is from NY NOT Detroit. I happen to be from Detroit & I know his whole family & they're from Ny so get it right REDNECK!
Go back to Africa if you are so proud of where you are from.
Yea

Beckley, WV

#18 Mar 22, 2014
Afrikan wrote:
<quoted text> for the last time he is from NY NOT Detroit. I happen to be from Detroit & I know his whole family & they're from Ny so get it right REDNECK!
Chill out, there's no need to be a hateful bitch.

Location hidden

#19 Mar 23, 2014
Afrikan wrote:
What a hateful NY byoitch. Guess the police need to start looking at a NY connection along with their Detroit Narcs. Wonder if he was a narc and they found out?
Wow

Charleston, WV

#20 Mar 23, 2014
You know Paul, you white people make me sick. If it was up to me I would put you all in concentration camps, and I'm pretty sure the world would be a better place. He probably did sell drugs, do you think that if he had rich white parents that he would have sold drugs??? probably not. You all made money off of us for 300 years, and have money for generations. The slaves might have gotten freed. You all integrated. But you guys still did and do not give us a chance to be descent citizens because we are targeted and labeled "gangsters" and drug dealers before we even open our mouths. This situation shows 2 things. 1. The horrible things that people do to each other for money. 2. White people get a way with murder!!!
1 post removed
Triple K

Charleston, WV

#22 Mar 24, 2014
How in the world is the white man making money off the negroes when all of them are in prison? How? We are feeding you and clothing you and doctoring you all the while you are not contributing a damn thing to the economy other than misery. Seriously, are you really that stupid and naieve as to think we are making money of you all?

Do me a solid and get out of bed put on your $200.00 pair of Nikes that I am sure we paid for and take a stroll thru the hood and find "ten" negroes playing hoops and ask them if they are currently on probation or have been in the pen. Chances are 7 maybe 8 will say yes.

And the other two will LIE!

Go ahead lace up those shoes and take a stroll.

And you say we are making money off of you. LOL...Negroe please!
2 posts removed
ziggy

Charleston, WV

#25 Mar 24, 2014
stfu PARROT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Go Mart in Kanawha City 17 min Kurious 46
Child support 40 min Melissa 15
Worst commercial on TV 1 hr AlJackson Jr 2
News W.Va. team headed to Fla. for hurricane response 1 hr Anon 47
News Charleston man dies during arrest 2 hr Tired of cowards 106
Drama at KC Nautilus 2 hr Interested 51
Kanawha-Charleston Humane Association 9 hr concerned 1

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance