wvufan

Chesapeake, OH

#1 Aug 30, 2013
Who is the best Neurologist in Charleston?

Since: May 13

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Aug 30, 2013
Dr John
wvufan

Chesapeake, OH

#3 Aug 30, 2013
Yes but I heard he is leaving, any others?

Since: May 13

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Aug 30, 2013
He is but will be doing monthly clinics here.

Since: May 13

Charleston, WV

#5 Aug 30, 2013
What ever u do, I would avoid dr. Dave at all cost!
1 post removed
toto

Smithers, WV

#7 Aug 30, 2013
none in charleston go to parkerburg'they will do surgery not just give pain meds out' like here
sasha

United States

#8 Sep 1, 2013
Tylersmomma80 wrote:
What ever u do, I would avoid dr. Dave at all cost!
OMG I went to DR. Dave last week. I have to say he is the craziest doctor that I have ever been to ! His receptionist has greasy hair and they are just a bunch of old women lol And he doesn't care how he treats you at all. I would advise anyone to search for another Neurologist, preferably out of the Kanawha area. Most there are just pill doctors !
Hello Kitty

Huntington, WV

#9 Sep 1, 2013
Tylersmomma80 wrote:
He is but will be doing monthly clinics here.
Where's he going? And why is he leaving? He's great! He talks to his patients like he's one of their buddies that just happens to be a doctor!

Since: May 13

Charleston, WV

#10 Sep 3, 2013
Hello Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>Where's he going? And why is he leaving? He's great! He talks to his patients like he's one of their buddies that just happens to be a doctor!
He is going to Cleveland Clinic.:/ He is going to try to work out a monthly clinic here bc he is going to still live here. But he is an amazing dr.

Since: May 13

Charleston, WV

#11 Sep 3, 2013
sasha wrote:
<quoted text>OMG I went to DR. Dave last week. I have to say he is the craziest doctor that I have ever been to ! His receptionist has greasy hair and they are just a bunch of old women lol And he doesn't care how he treats you at all. I would advise anyone to search for another Neurologist, preferably out of the Kanawha area. Most there are just pill doctors !
Dr Dave is NOT a good dr at all.
here truth

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Sep 3, 2013
Tylersmomma80 wrote:
Dr John
yeah he's the best lortab righter' thats about it

Since: May 13

Charleston, WV

#13 Sep 3, 2013
here truth wrote:
<quoted text>yeah he's the best lortab righter' thats about it
Who? Not dr John! I don't know about Dave bc to me he's just a quack all together!
1 post removed
Try this

Charleston, WV

#15 Sep 4, 2013
Don't know if any of the doctors you're referring to work out of this office though.

Since: May 13

Charleston, WV

#16 Sep 5, 2013
Try this wrote:
Don't know if any of the doctors you're referring to work out of this office though.
What office?
Try this

Charleston, WV

#17 Sep 5, 2013
Tylersmomma80 wrote:
<quoted text>
What office?
Charleston
Try this

Charleston, WV

#18 Sep 5, 2013
Did you call that support group number I gave you?

Since: May 13

Charleston, WV

#19 Sep 5, 2013
Try this wrote:
Did you call that support group number I gave you?
What r u talking about?
wvufan

Chesapeake, OH

#20 Sep 5, 2013
What about Huntington?
Try this

Charleston, WV

#21 Sep 5, 2013
Tylersmomma80 wrote:
<quoted text>
What r u talking about?
Young Adults with Cancer

Since: May 13

Charleston, WV

#22 Sep 5, 2013
Try this wrote:
<quoted text>Young Adults with Cancer
I don't have cancer. You must have me confused.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug ring? 3 hr Junior 8
Worst place to work in Charleston 3 hr Junior 66
Bull Sharks in WV (Jun '13) 3 hr Bully 10
Southridge Church (Apr '13) 4 hr Bruh 28
Julia Shalhoup Charleston WV Lawyer!!! 5 hr Metwo 19
CAMC CEO needs to step down 5 hr WV inbreds 19
Amy Leighton 5 hr Bruh 14
But that's in the Old Testament bla bla bla 6 hr Spock 56

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages