Lost

United States

#1 Jun 13, 2013
What are some ways u can tell when a man isn't attracted to u anymore?
Been there

United States

#2 Jun 13, 2013
When he doesn't call or text you anymore or try to talk to you.
Charleston mom

Charleston, WV

#3 Jun 13, 2013
Lost wrote:
Move on hon, if he can't tell you face to face, he's not worth the trouble. Ask any woman here....:-)
Debbie

Chesapeake, VA

#4 Jun 13, 2013
I don't know how I could tell, I've never seen a man that wasn't attracted to me. They act like a bunch of dogs in heat when they are around me. It is disgusting the way men act when they see a pretty woman.
Playboy

Charleston, WV

#5 Jun 14, 2013
Debbie wrote:
I don't know how I could tell, I've never seen a man that wasn't attracted to me. They act like a bunch of dogs in heat when they are around me. It is disgusting the way men act when they see a pretty woman.
,,, hum from Amanda point of view, I'm gonna guess you are the problem, no conceit in you're family, you damn sure got it all,, try not to act like I be och
Playboy

Charleston, WV

#6 Jun 14, 2013
A mans point of view ,
Carmen

United States

#7 Jun 14, 2013
Lost wrote:
When he stops talking to you.
You want the truth

Martinsburg, WV

#8 Jun 14, 2013
Once he finds a chick better in bed he will bolt. I know that is the way I am. A chick can be fantastic in bed, but after a while a dude needs some strange and sometimes even bad strange is better than good regular sex with the same ol same ol.
Debbie

Chesapeake, VA

#9 Jun 14, 2013
Playboy wrote:
<quoted text>,,, hum from Amanda point of view, I'm gonna guess you are the problem, no conceit in you're family, you damn sure got it all,, try not to act like I be och
I'm not conceited, I'm beautiful and everybody knows I am, and if you ever looked at me you would be in awe at just how pretty I am..
Debbie

Chesapeake, VA

#10 Jun 14, 2013
Playboy wrote:
A mans point of view ,
and (Your) and (a) b****... You should graduate from kindergarten before attempting to use the key board!
eww

Spring, TX

#11 Jun 14, 2013
Debbie wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not conceited, I'm beautiful and everybody knows I am, and if you ever looked at me you would be in awe at just how pretty I am..
DEBBIE, sounds like a fat girls name shovin her face with whatever she can swallow
Playboy

Charleston, WV

#12 Jun 14, 2013
Debbie wrote:
<quoted text> and (Your) and (a) b****... You should graduate from kindergarten before attempting to use the key board!
,,,,,,,,, I didn't want to come right out and call you a BITCH , bitch, and I don't care if you're the most beautifull girl in the world, and that I doubt,, lol. You're attitude makes you ugly!!!
Truth

Faber, VA

#13 Jun 17, 2013
When he stops talking to u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worst commercial on TV 2 min Smith 9
A bum on every corner 2 min Jonestown 35
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr huh 4,248
Vote NO on road bill !!!!!!!!! FU Jim!!!!!!! 7 hr Truth 5
Another dead body in the river 7 hr Honestly 6
Child support 10 hr which is why 21
Pretty black girl working at Ryans in South Cha... 11 hr which is why 52

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance