DMV

Charleston, WV

#42 May 17, 2013
I see Whatever is another idiot! Lmao. You keep on believing that sites can't be hacked, And as I said before, I was on state computer, and I know that for a FACT!
Whatever

New Castle, PA

#43 May 17, 2013
Well I guess OT will be looking into DMV on Monday morning for illegal websites. Adios amigos !
Retard

Charleston, WV

#44 May 17, 2013
Lol he probably doesn't really work for the DMV ...you people are silly
DMV

Charleston, WV

#45 May 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Well I guess OT will be looking into DMV on Monday morning for illegal websites. Adios amigos !
,, lmao idiot, I wish them good luck, amigos!!
Whatever

Mars, PA

#46 May 17, 2013
True probably not but its nothing to check their computers ! Lol
hughjanus

Charleston, WV

#47 May 17, 2013
No way does he work there
DMV

Charleston, WV

#48 May 17, 2013
Isn't Whatever something that people say when they are not smart enough to come up with anything else? Just asking
Whatever

Mars, PA

#49 May 17, 2013
Oh and DMV is an intelligent name to come up with? Give me a break dear!
DMV

Charleston, WV

#50 May 17, 2013
TY, Point proved! Lol
waiting

Charleston, WV

#51 May 18, 2013
DMV wrote:
TY, Point proved! Lol
Really. Lets try some grammar state worker.
DMV

Charleston, WV

#52 May 18, 2013
Lmao,,, whatever must be what you say when you are to stupid to come up with something else! Was it hard growing up stupid? All I want is the name of the person that wants to get their DL so I can check them out!
waiting

Charleston, WV

#53 May 18, 2013
DMV wrote:
Lmao,,, whatever must be what you say when you are to stupid to come up with something else! Was it hard growing up stupid? All I want is the name of the person that wants to get their DL so I can check them out!
No you fool. You work in the public. Why do you want to sound STUPID??? Better yourself! I would hate to leave your window shaking my head and saying why does the state hire every ignorant monkey that can get on topix and seek out people that has nothing to do with their job but can't speak like a THIRD GRADER!! My goodness!! Don't you want to be treated with respect ? Even just a little?? Well. Obviously not. Listen TO YOU!! I bet you dress and bathe to match your grammar and vocabulary as well. Mr. I make 16000 a year for the state of West Virginia. I bet you wanted to be a police officer and couldn't pass the test huh?? Lol.
Whatever

Mars, PA

#54 May 18, 2013
People like DMV are why state workers get a bad name.
waiting

Charleston, WV

#55 May 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
People like DMV are why state workers get a bad name.
Precisely
DMV

Charleston, WV

#56 May 18, 2013
FYI I don't care if you or anyone else respects me. And I will keep on doing what I do to make sure people like this don't abuse our system! And no I didn't want to be a policeman, I am doing just what I like, sitting at a desk, and also FYI. State workers had a bad name way before I came along!
duhhhhhh

Charleston, WV

#57 May 18, 2013
DMV wrote:
FYI I don't care if you or anyone else respects me. And I will keep on doing what I do to make sure people like this don't abuse our system! And no I didn't want to be a policeman, I am doing just what I like, sitting at a desk, and also FYI. State workers had a bad name way before I came along!
Basically what we are saying is, kind DMV worker. It is not your job to enforce warrants.. If the original poster of this thread wants to catch her ex, she should seek out the proper authorities. Not some jack leg like you.
Whatever

Mars, PA

#58 May 18, 2013
Because he is not a DMV employee! Just a wannabe!
okay

Waynesboro, VA

#59 May 18, 2013
It is illegal to use the dmv to check people out with out cause. I know this much ...if you ever put my business out there like that...ill be sueing dmv. just saying
Whatever

Mars, PA

#60 May 18, 2013
That's why a state employee signs a confidentiality agreement.
DMV

Charleston, WV

#61 May 18, 2013
okay wrote:
It is illegal to use the dmv to check people out with out cause. I know this much ...if you ever put my business out there like that...ill be sueing dmv. just saying
,, FYI dum a$$ lol I or anyone else can do checks on anyone, it is all public record, so put you're name up here and I will tell you all about you!! Lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm in town for 3 days contact me 4 min Jasmin 1
Need dog groomer. Just moved to area 5 min bun 5
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 min fitness-guru 58,848
Jon canterbury of South Charleston 6 min He is a POS 15
Boom's First Impression 10 min boinzer 46
So Trivillians was a pill mill afterall 12 min Irony 42
Golden Coral restaurant 16 min Chad 14

Charleston Jobs

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charleston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charleston

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]