First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Just wondering

United States

#1 May 15, 2013
heard my x is in WV going to try and get his license he has a warrant dose anyone know will they arrest him at the dmv.
Definitely not

Charleston, WV

#2 May 15, 2013
DMV does not employ cops
DMV

Charleston, WV

#3 May 15, 2013
Give me his name and I will make sure they do!
waiting

Charleston, WV

#4 May 15, 2013
DMV wrote:
Give me his name and I will make sure they do!
Shame on you! That's just wrong and it sounds like to me you could probably get fired for a little trick like that. Goofy.

I'm sure if he has warrants he deserves to go to jail, however, you're going a little overboard and accusing your "power".
DMV

Charleston, WV

#5 May 15, 2013
No, FYI if he has warrants he should stand up like the man he isn't and take care of them! So I'm not abusing my power, just doing what is right!
Asking for a friend

Martinsburg, WV

#6 May 15, 2013
Question: If a person lost his or her drivers license 8 years ago for unpaid citations such as driving without insurance and another for a burnt out headlight etc.. Definitely "NO DUI" but they never showed up in court for the hearings is there a statute of limitations as to where all the citations and such are forgiven? Keep in mind there was never a DUI just real minor traffic citations over 8 years ago.

Can they still go ahead and take their learners and drivers test again without being arrested?
DMV

Charleston, WV

#7 May 16, 2013
No , can not take the test until all fines are paid, give me there name and I will check the status of there DL and see if and what is against it
Better not

United States

#8 May 16, 2013
DMV you are on thin ice! You better just give out the number to citations and keep it movin. I'm sure looking up random people based on Topix is not proper use of Mainframe. You need to take the Securing the Human training again LMAO
Better not

United States

#9 May 16, 2013
And it's 'their' name, not 'there'

I hope you work in the phone center and not in a section that sends out letters. Geez
waiting

Charleston, WV

#10 May 16, 2013
Better not wrote:
DMV you are on thin ice! You better just give out the number to citations and keep it movin. I'm sure looking up random people based on Topix is not proper use of Mainframe. You need to take the Securing the Human training again LMAO
I concur. They're going way above protocol
DMV

Charleston, WV

#11 May 16, 2013
FYI. Their name will be reported to proper authority if they will give the name! I am just helping out our judicial system!!!
Better not

United States

#12 May 16, 2013
DMV wrote:
FYI. Their name will be reported to proper authority if they will give the name! I am just helping out our judicial system!!!
I'm not concerned with you trying to get someone arrested. My concern is your offer to look up the status of someone's DL and see what the have against them, based on TOPIX! That is an abuse of the Division's resources as well as a violation of privacy procedures. Since you are so comfortable with snitching and seem to like to request names how about you put your name out there and we can see how Mr. Dale feels about your offer to help. Shall we?
grammar man

Charleston, WV

#13 May 16, 2013
Why don't you folks learn proper grammar? You sound just like your neighbors in Charleston. Nah, you're worse than them..
DMV

Charleston, WV

#14 May 16, 2013
Duh,, it is all public record, all I need is a name, that way the police can get out and chase the real bad guys, not wasting time on some traffic warrants!
wow

Charleston, WV

#15 May 16, 2013
DMV wrote:
Duh,, it is all public record, all I need is a name, that way the police can get out and chase the real bad guys, not wasting time on some traffic warrants!
I'll call the DMV and let them know one of their "helpful" employees is abusing his "power".

I hope you get fired!!!
wow

Charleston, WV

#16 May 16, 2013
Hey, DMV!! I hope you're using a work computer, or your phone from work.

I just contacted the DMV about this thread, and they're VERY interested in who is asking for information and offering information.

Good luck, douche nozzle!!
waiting

Charleston, WV

#17 May 16, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>I'll call the DMV and let them know one of their "helpful" employees is abusing his "power".

I hope you get fired!!!
Great idea. I'll call this afternoon also.
whatever

Charleston, WV

#18 May 16, 2013
My weiner hurts because a s*itbag stole my x and my identity will topix facilitate a 10 d*ck dinosaur so i can have ten dicks
DMV

Charleston, WV

#19 May 16, 2013
wow wrote:
Hey, DMV!! I hope you're using a work computer, or your phone from work.
I just contacted the DMV about this thread, and they're VERY interested in who is asking for information and offering information.
Good luck, douche nozzle!!
,,,,, lmao I will be waiting , idiot! When did it become against the law to ask questions? Wait,, are you the one trying to get an DL? Poor you
wow

Charleston, WV

#20 May 16, 2013
DMV wrote:
<quoted text>,,,,, lmao I will be waiting , idiot! When did it become against the law to ask questions? Wait,, are you the one trying to get an DL? Poor you
Yeah, buddy, I've got a valid DL, so, kiss my ass.

I'm glad you think it's funny, enjoy the unemployment line...they won't pay it if you're breaking rules.

It's not against the rules to "ask questions", but I'm sure it's against government policy for you to "use your resources" to fuel BS on a site like this.

Go on, Gomer...enjoy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News One dead, one wounded in home invasion attempt 14 min Anonymous 1
Sherry from Dunbar 19 min Judgemental much 14
Ellen DeGeneres spending Christmas in Charleston 28 min Info 1
Motorcycle Clubs 48 min Hondas Rock 9
DUI Kim Kelly 1 hr MindYaBiz 6
Pearl Harbor: How did we not see it coming? 1 hr PTSD 51
Cold spot 1 hr The eagle has landed 97

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance