Wvwho leaving Little Least was BIG MI...

Wvwho leaving Little Least was BIG MISTAKE! Big Mistake!

Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Herd 91

Martinsburg, WV

#1 Nov 4, 2012
The heading says it all...

Wvwho head coach otis Campbell should just go ahead and concede the next three games and just concentrate on the last game against Kansas. If you morons want a bowl invite you'll listen to Ol Herd 91!

Anyway the sun may not rise in Morgan-hole but it never went down in Huntington.

WE ARE MARSHALL WE PLAY FOR CHAMPIONSHIPS

And have the trophy to prove it!

Yours truly
Herd 91

P.S.
I hope I spelled Morons correctly
WV All the way

Chesapeake, VA

#2 Nov 4, 2012
Herd 91 wrote:
Wvwho head coach otis Campbell should just go ahead and concede the next three games and just concentrate on the last game against Kansas. If you morons want a bowl invite you'll listen to Ol Herd 91!
Anyway the sun may not rise in Morgan-hole but it never went down in Huntington.
Yours truly
Herd 91
P.S.
I sure hope you and the Herd a very good season! As for me and the Mt Ears, Well, we'll just keep playing Football and hopefully we'll pull out of this slump and wins some games. We started out so good in this big 12, but you know, they're more games to play... BTW I've been reading your post and they appear to be a little elementary! How old are you my friend? Good luck to you and the herd.

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#3 Nov 5, 2012
Herd 91 wrote:
Yours truly
Herd 91
P.S.
What championship is Marshall playing for? They have a losing record in CUSA. They probably aren't going to a bowl either.
WVUchurch

Charleston, WV

#4 Nov 6, 2012
We cant even buy a championship we suck so bad
Gee No Heisman

Fairfield, VA

#5 Nov 6, 2012
Louda wrote:
<quoted text>
They have a losing record in CUSA. They probably aren't going to a bowl either.
Actually, my mentally challenged friend, they are 3-2 in CUSA. That is not a losing record in CUSA. Unlike WVU, who are 2-3 in the Big 9.

Marshall has a 50/50 chance at getting bowl eligible.

Dont look now! TCU just converted!

Charleston, WV

#6 Nov 6, 2012
Gee No Heisman wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, my mentally challenged friend, they are 3-2 in CUSA. That is not a losing record in CUSA. Unlike WVU, who are 2-3 in the Big 9.
Marshall has a 50/50 chance at getting bowl eligible.
Dont look now! TCU just converted!
First, 3-2 in CUSA LOL. Second, their overall record is 4-5 with 3 games left. There is no way of dividing 3 games into 50-50. Marshall will likely not make a bowl game at 6-6. They must win all three of their last games to get a bowl and it will be one of the worst paying, least watched games. Their 2 most likely opponents will be Bowling Green or Arkansas State, meaning that WVU will be the only ranked opponent on their schedule all season with an at best 7-5 record. WVU on the other hand, will 100% go to a bowl if they go 6-6 or better. Unlike Marshall, WVU has beaten 2 nationally ranked teams this year and has 2 left on their schedule. WVU's likely opponent is #19 USC,#18 UCLA, or Minnesota.
CplLance

Charleston, WV

#7 Nov 6, 2012
Louda would throat holgerson if he could

Charleston, WV

#8 Nov 6, 2012
CplLance wrote:
Louda would throat holgerson if he could
It didn't fit down Nehlen's, Rodriguez's, or Stewart's. Might was well give Big Ern's a shot.
Info

Hansford, WV

#9 Nov 6, 2012
I just love when Marshall fans talk about how bad we are. If we are bad, they are worse. We hung 69 points on them and they still talk junk. I really find it funny that they brag about CUSA. Really? Well, when you are playing Southern Miss, we will be playing the Oklahoma's and Texas teams. I cheer for Marshall when they play WVU, and even though you can't extend the same courtesy, I'll just ask you what is your football record against WVU?
gee no heisman

Ardsley, NY

#10 Nov 6, 2012
Louda wrote:
<quoted text>
First, 3-2 in CUSA LOL. Second, their overall record is 4-5 with 3 games left. There is no way of dividing 3 games into 50-50. Marshall will likely not make a bowl game at 6-6. They must win all three of their last games to get a bowl and it will be one of the worst paying, least watched games. Their 2 most likely opponents will be Bowling Green or Arkansas State, meaning that WVU will be the only ranked opponent on their schedule all season with an at best 7-5 record. WVU on the other hand, will 100% go to a bowl if they go 6-6 or better. Unlike Marshall, WVU has beaten 2 nationally ranked teams this year and has 2 left on their schedule. WVU's likely opponent is #19 USC,#18 UCLA, or Minnesota.
Then you should not have said "losing record in CUSA" dipsh*t. And, unlike wvu, Marshall has beaten kansas state and won a national championship. Maybe someday, mountainchokers...someday.
Herd 91

Martinsburg, WV

#11 Nov 6, 2012
Marshall has won TWO National Championships

BTW: I was glancing at a USA today newspaper and noticed that Gee No Heisman isn't even in the discussion anymore...LOL!

I told you weeks ago it would turn out like that...weeks ago!

Better win against Kansas...

Charleston, WV

#12 Nov 7, 2012
gee no heisman wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you should not have said "losing record in CUSA" dipsh*t. And, unlike wvu, Marshall has beaten kansas state and won a national championship. Maybe someday, mountainchokers...someday.
A 2003 win against Kansas State means nothing now. Marshall has no national championships. Kiddie league doesn't count.
Gee No Heisman

Fincastle, VA

#13 Nov 7, 2012
Louda wrote:
<quoted text>
A 2003 win against Kansas State means nothing now.
Neither does the 2012 WVU Mountaineer football team.
Louda wrote:
<quoted text>Marshall has no national championships.
Sorry, jealousy does not make them go away.
Louda wrote:
<quoted text> Kiddie league doesn't count.
Counts more than never winning one! HAHAHAHAHAHA
Gee No Heisman

Fincastle, VA

#14 Nov 7, 2012
Info wrote:
Well, when you are playing Southern Miss,
and winning
Info wrote:
we will be playing the Oklahoma's and Texas teams.?
and losing
OMG

Baltimore, MD

#15 Nov 7, 2012
Pay no attention to Herd 91, He supported Romney for president. Just anoother thing in a long line were he was WRONG

Charleston, WV

#16 Nov 7, 2012
Gee No Heisman wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither does the 2012 WVU Mountaineer football team.
<quoted text>
Sorry, jealousy does not make them go away.
<quoted text>
Counts more than never winning one! HAHAHAHAHAHA
FCS doesn't count, win or lose. The wins never existed to start with except in the kiddie league. No FBS team cares about an FCS championship. They mean nothing and nobody watches it. Alabama and Florida won the real National Championships in the years that you claim victory for Marshall. At best, Marshall was ranked 121 in the nation during those years. WVU's win over Louisiana Tech in 1992 made WVU more money and was watched by more people than Marshall's FCS "championship." Again, FCS means nothing. There are two things that Marshall has contributed to football: Chad Pennington and Randy Moss. Marshall lost to WVU with both of them on the team. There is nothing else that anyone in FBS recognizes.
Gee No Heisman

Fincastle, VA

#17 Nov 7, 2012
Louda wrote:
<quoted text>
There are two things that Marshall has contributed to football: Chad Pennington and Randy Moss. Marshall lost to WVU with both of them on the team. There is nothing else that anyone in FBS recognizes.
Man, you are so jealous. How about a Blockbuster movie, Ahmad Bradshaw, 2 National Championships, the winningest football team of the 1990's, the WV team that beat Kansas State when they were ranked 5th, the plane crash tragedy, the will to rebuild, etc. etc.

WVU = no nationals championships, and bowls for wiinning a lame conference.Oh, and their constant ability to choke and sh*tty fans.

Charleston, WV

#18 Nov 7, 2012
Gee No Heisman wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, you are so jealous. How about a Blockbuster movie, Ahmad Bradshaw, 2 National Championships, the winningest football team of the 1990's, the WV team that beat Kansas State when they were ranked 5th, the plane crash tragedy, the will to rebuild, etc. etc.
WVU = no nationals championships, and bowls for wiinning a lame conference.Oh, and their constant ability to choke and sh*tty fans.
Nobody is jealous of Marshall. The movie wasn't popular and the FBS doesn't recognize FCS trophies. That lame conference? Hahahaha! All-time, the Big East Conference record against Conference USA as of Jan 2012 was 58-18 and 6-2 in bowl games. Since Marshall joined in 2005, the Big East is 27-4 against CUSA. Marshall, as a member of Conference USA, is 1-8 against the Big East during that time.

http://mcubed.net/ncaaf/tvc/conferenceusa/big...

As a member of the MAC, Marshall was 1-2 against the Big East and 0-2 against WVU. The Big East is 97-23-1 (6-0 Bowl record) all-time against the MAC. WVU is 17-3 against Conference USA and undefeated against the MAC.

http://mcubed.net/ncaaf/tvc/bigeast/mac.shtml
black mamba

Oakvale, WV

#19 Nov 7, 2012
they both suck
Gee No Heisman

Fincastle, VA

#20 Nov 8, 2012
Louda wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is jealous of Marshall.
Yes you are or you would not spend your entire evening googling statistics about Marshall, the MAC, Confernce USA and the Big Least. You are so obsessed with Marshall you wasted an evening doing it. HAHAHAHAH. LOOOOOOOOSSSSSER!!!!!
Louda wrote:
<quoted text>The movie wasn't popular and the FBS doesn't recognize FCS trophies.
Wrong and wrong again. Sorry that your jealousy blinds you.
Louda wrote:
<quoted text>That lame conference? Hahahaha!
Yes, LAME!
Louda wrote:
<quoted text>All-time, the Big East Conference record against Conference USA as of Jan 2012 was 58-18 and 6-2 in bowl games. Since Marshall joined in 2005, the Big East is 27-4 against CUSA. Marshall, as a member of Conference USA, is 1-8 against the Big East during that time.
http://mcubed.net/ncaaf/tvc/conferenceusa/big...
As a member of the MAC, Marshall was 1-2 against the Big East and 0-2 against WVU. The Big East is 97-23-1 (6-0 Bowl record) all-time against the MAC. WVU is 17-3 against Conference USA and undefeated against the MAC.
http://mcubed.net/ncaaf/tvc/bigeast/mac.shtml
Thanks for the factoids, loser. Man, you have such a hard-on for Marshall is is pathetic. You were probably stroking it while you were researching and tallying all of these factiods. What a loser! Get a life and get over your Marshall obsession. Sorry that they steal the thunder from the chokers up North and have actually brought the state national championships and a win over Kansas State.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News John Zsigray v. County Commission of Lewis Coun... 21 min Tryingtokeepabreast 1
(((who))) owns all the media companies?! 31 min Mallyyy 6
Brian Thomas, RN 37 min Spidey 4
Lori Harmon and Tracie Wilson..in trouble 1 hr Wondering 26
News Jenkins officially files for Senate 1 hr Boom 2
Jess bailes 1 hr Traveler 3
Lee Ann Brinkley Martin 1 hr Julie 1
campbells creek druggies and thieves 1 hr DisasterArea 44

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages