Frontier Communication
Phone Man

Charleston, WV

#1 Nov 4, 2012
WV should know that Frontier has used no additional employees for phone service outages from SANDY, Seems upper Contruction manager vs Maintance manager pissing contest is delaying customer phone service being restored.
1 post removed
Frontier Communications

Charleston, WV

#3 Nov 4, 2012
really wrote:
I have had my phone service since C&P, Bell Atlantic, Verizon, and now Frontier. I must say that I have had more problems with my phone service since Frontier took over as we'll as the absolute worst customer service ever!!!! Definitely not Verizon's standards by any means!
Believe if it or not thier over staffed on maitance techs
Frontier sucks

Charleston, WV

#4 Nov 4, 2012
The "F" word is the biggest screwup in West Virginia. Horrible company, terrible management. Dana Waldo sucks.
customer

Charleston, WV

#5 Nov 4, 2012
Frontier sucks wrote:
The "F" word is the biggest screwup in West Virginia. Horrible company, terrible management. Dana Waldo sucks.
management are in over there head an THE PSC HAS NO CLUE WHATS GONE ON
Hoes

Portage, MI

#6 Nov 5, 2012
Everyone is too busy screwing each other to do any real work
Stormy

Springfield, NJ

#7 Nov 5, 2012
Therrs damage across the whole state. And there refusing to send anybody to the storm zones. Psc needs to take charge.
eyes

Charleston, WV

#8 Nov 5, 2012
Stormy wrote:
Therrs damage across the whole state. And there refusing to send anybody to the storm zones. Psc needs to take charge.
company even closing trouble tickets without verifying customer as service losing to PSC
eyes

Charleston, WV

#9 Nov 5, 2012
Management not involved never do any quality checks.
Peter Gunn

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Dec 9, 2012
Can anyone tell me beyond a resonable doubt why Frontier would want to buy Verizons broken down antiquated copper land line phone system. Verizon only sold it because they wanted to unload something that was no longer profitable. I would have thought the PSC could have fiqured this out and denied the sale. Landline phones are on the way out, just like cathode ray (tube) televisons. Verizon has stated they want to get out of the landline business. Verizon should have been denied the sale and the PSC should have mandated the maintenance of the phone system in WV.
Stu Pidasso

Springfield, NJ

#11 Dec 10, 2012
Peter Gunn wrote:
Can anyone tell me beyond a resonable doubt why Frontier would want to buy Verizons broken down antiquated copper land line phone system. Verizon only sold it because they wanted to unload something that was no longer profitable. I would have thought the PSC could have fiqured this out and denied the sale. Landline phones are on the way out, just like cathode ray (tube) televisons. Verizon has stated they want to get out of the landline business. Verizon should have been denied the sale and the PSC should have mandated the maintenance of the phone system in WV.
A year and 1/2 in and Joe public is just figuring it out? Wonder how far in we'll be before they have another AH HAa moment about Obama?
Peter Gunn

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Dec 10, 2012
Stu Pidasso wrote:
<quoted text>
A year and 1/2 in and Joe public is just figuring it out? Wonder how far in we'll be before they have another AH HAa moment about Obama?
It was figured out long before now. Just ask anyone who worked for Verizon, this is why we fought the aquisition so hard, these posts are for the benefits of the Joe Publics who actually thought Frontier was a better idea.
Ken

Springfield, NJ

#13 Dec 10, 2012
Walmart is hiring!
U R Slow

Saint Albans, WV

#14 Dec 10, 2012
Ken wrote:
Walmart is hiring!
Yeah if I am not mistaken that is what one of their upper level management people told a group of CWA members at their big pow wow a few weeks ago. I am beginning to think that is everyones answer to every job related issue we have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KCEAAKCE Town Hall 1 hr Concerned Citizen 1
Band At the Barrel last weekend 1 hr Boodaddy 6
Girl arrested with dead cats sings at Town Center 1 hr Yum yum 2
Moses Skaff 2 hr Sandlover 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr Joe Budrow 4,015
Poll Do racist people go to heaven? (Jul '13) 3 hr Joe Budrow 78
Ric Flair dead in single car accident (Jun '13) 4 hr Wvphoto 94

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance