tja

Charleston, WV

#22 May 4, 2013
look up the number for the state tax department and ask for the personal income tax unit. they will give you the status of your return.
Hgm

Chesapeake, OH

#23 May 4, 2013
?
user

United States

#24 May 5, 2013
Takes forever to get
tja

Belle, WV

#25 May 7, 2013
its listed under dept of tax and revenue or something similar and is on lee st
tja

Belle, WV

#26 May 7, 2013
i had mine in a weeks time. but it is a busy season for them.
HTS

Huntington, WV

#27 May 13, 2013
Mine has been over 10 weeks - I've used the website and finally sent an email. They did respond that it would be processed "soon". Of course, that was almost a week ago.

There seems to be a magic number around $200 where amounts smaller are processed quickly and anything above that goes in the slow pile.
sad

Charleston, WV

#28 May 13, 2013
if you payed attention to yer taxes thru the year then you would break even and not be waiting. why give them your money with no interest
HTS

Hurricane, WV

#29 May 13, 2013
I did exactly that and got it as close as I could...they owe me $250 which is an annoyance, not a problem.
vamshi

Charleston, WV

#30 May 30, 2013
Filed at the end of Feb, but still did not receive my refund!!!!!
1 post removed
Chas Brown

Daniels, WV

#32 May 30, 2013
Got mine yesterday, filed in February.
Idiot Detector

Charleston, WV

#33 May 30, 2013
Mine was back within two weeks of filing.

You all probably screwed up your submission.

You'll never get it!! Haha!!
kitten905

Parkersburg, WV

#34 Aug 13, 2013
It is August and i still don't have my state tax back yet.
tja

Charleston, WV

#35 Oct 4, 2013
mine was back in a week
Beckley citizen

Laurel, MD

#36 Mar 2, 2014
sad wrote:
if you payed attention to yer taxes thru the year then you would break even and not be waiting. why give them your money with no interest
There isn't an option to not pay federal and state regardless of whether or not you get all you put in back. I don't give them my money they take it.
ACH

Summersville, WV

#37 Mar 5, 2014
]I mailed sent mine in Feb 17. Had federal refund in a week. Still no state refund. It has said it has been received and is being processed for over month. I want my money!!
I done my taxes on frb 18. got my federal 10 days later..still havent recieved my state either..I also want my money!!!!!!!!!!
Justin

Dunbar, WV

#38 Mar 15, 2014
I filed mine feb 5th, still have not recieved my state taxes. I filed through jackson hewitt electronically and direct deposit. I was really counting on this I lost my job. now i have no food and my water was turned off because of my sanitary bill not being payed so I have no water. I havent ate anything for two days and my last bottled water ran out today so I am screwed
Kristina

Clay, WV

#39 Mar 24, 2014
I e-filed mine feb 6 says it has been accepted and being worked on for like 6 weeks now!! Still no refund WTH!
keb3785

Dunbar, PA

#40 Apr 9, 2014
mine was accepted feb 2...still no info. website says no record. automated phone says not been processed
nitelighter

Augusta, WV

#41 Apr 26, 2014
keb3785 wrote:
mine was accepted feb 2...still no info. website says no record. automated phone says not been processed
Same here (feb 6). I guess I need to recalculate withholdings...next year they can wait on me!
1 post removed
Elaine McCauley

Ridgeley, WV

#43 Apr 29, 2014
Still waiting wrote:
I mailed mine on march 6 lol 7 weeks still 'being worked'
The same is happening to me. I mailed mine March 12, the tax dept says March 12 is the date they have. Today is April 29 and still nothing. It has been weeks of "being worked."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Campbells Creek 11 min Seriously 7
Insane push up guy at Roxalana 7 11 56 min Seriously 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr well 1,287
Tom Clark peeped me last night 2 hr Tom Clark 7
Tom Clark, makes my butthole itchy. 2 hr Tom Clark 15
Tom Donald Rump Clark for for Prez 2 hr Tom Clark 2
clark tom 2 hr Tom Clark 4
What if Mexico refuses to pay for wall? 3 hr FOVR 42
News Ben Hatfield found dead in Mingo County cemetery 3 hr fat albert 53
Magistrate Corruption 12 hr Wills creeks finest 19