First Prev
of 3
Next Last
info wanted

Charleston, WV

#1 Mar 14, 2012
Anyone know if the state is running behind this year on refunds?
lol

Charleston, WV

#2 Mar 14, 2012
info wanted wrote:
I received mine in less then a week of mailing. Hope you get it soon!
her

United States

#3 Mar 14, 2012
info wanted wrote:
Ours is two weeks late and counting!!!:(
info wanted

Charleston, WV

#4 Mar 15, 2012
I mailed mine 5 weeks ago so I was starting to worry lol
Ridge Runner

Chapmanville, WV

#5 Mar 15, 2012
They must be late with the refunds. I hope there's money to cover the checks. My federal and state returns were filed early February electronically and my refund has still not arrived. My federal refund was received about two weeks ago.

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#6 Mar 15, 2012
We got our state refund before we got our
federal. Less than 2 weeks after electronically
filing.
money needed

Charleston, WV

#7 Mar 22, 2012
i filed mine about 3 weeks ago after 3 dates with irs i finally got mine but the state wv says it has recieved it and is working when i call the number it says it has not been processed should i worry?
Hallelujah

Charleston, WV

#8 Mar 22, 2012
Got mine today. Took 6 weeks and 2 days from date I mailed it till today when I received it by check. Online still says being worked lol
tja

Belle, WV

#9 Mar 23, 2012
you can call and ask the status of it. at least then you'll know if it's been received.
Memaw

Hedgesville, WV

#10 Apr 1, 2013
Did my refund on line with HR Block...FIRST TIME EVER. Asked the lady in BS if i have to mail anything in since we did the homestead exception tax....This was FEB 18TH...After several phone calls and no taxes as i write You have to mail in your real estate tax reciept. NO MORE HR BLOCK...THEY ALSO SCREWED UP ALMOST 9000.00 income tax returns this year so far.
I WANT MT MONEY BACK OF 55.90 for e-filing..THEY MADE THE MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!
Files

Charleston, WV

#11 Apr 1, 2013
Filed mine back at the end of January with Jackson Hewitt. Received mine by the end of feb. got state back in like 3 weeks then received federal. Payed $250. But didn't have to wait.. Needless to say I have none left tho. Lol
S Cook

Lockhart, TX

#12 Apr 18, 2013
Did my taxes through H&R Block, electronically sent on February 11th! 9 weeks,3 phone calls and 2 emails later, still no refund, WTH!
Mike

Elizabeth, WV

#13 Apr 18, 2013
Memaw wrote:
Did my refund on line with HR Block...FIRST TIME EVER. Asked the lady in BS if i have to mail anything in since we did the homestead exception tax....This was FEB 18TH...After several phone calls and no taxes as i write You have to mail in your real estate tax reciept. NO MORE HR BLOCK...THEY ALSO SCREWED UP ALMOST 9000.00 income tax returns this year so far.
I WANT MT MONEY BACK OF 55.90 for e-filing..THEY MADE THE MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!
H&R Block is awful. I'm never going back there again.
Wienner

Charleston, WV

#14 Apr 19, 2013
Mine is like 6weeks late
Mel

United States

#15 Apr 21, 2013
I mailed sent mine in Feb 17. Had federal refund in a week. Still no state refund. It has said it has been received and is being processed for over month. I want my money!!
Steel Worker

Bridgeport, WV

#16 Apr 22, 2013
I received mine. I do not care about you .
dolly

Bruno, WV

#17 Apr 23, 2013
I filed an amended return on March 5, no return here yet... What phone number do you call to check on them?
1 post removed
Still waiting

Chesapeake, OH

#19 Apr 23, 2013
I mailed mine on march 6 lol 7 weeks still 'being worked'
Nikki

Lexington Park, MD

#20 Apr 23, 2013
I filed my west Virginia state tax on February 16 2013 and till date I have not got my refund.
I wish there is a number to call to get more information as to what is happening.
Justin

Fairmont, WV

#21 Apr 30, 2013
I filed my state return for wv in February it is now almost May and I still have not received my state return. I got my federal within a week after filing but its been months and still no state refund. Does anyone know why it is taking so long in West Virginia?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to chevron? 9 min Alumcreeker 3
Male doctors are perverts... (Nov '16) 10 min My Husband is Hot 101
Will the next mayor cancel the user fee? 11 min Alumcreeker 4
River Ridge 16 min Patrick St Bum 7
Druggies on Campbells Creek 23 min Ambien 13
People who still smoke cigarettes while pumping... 23 min Josh 17
CAMC Thomas Maranatha 34 min Jim Jones 5

Charleston Jobs

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages