Scammed

Brooklyn, NY

#1 May 7, 2013
Saw the post looking for Josh on West side and wanted to start a new one just to see how many other people been ripped off by this little P.O.S. He got me good too. Basically he has you drop him off on Watts Street behind Rite Aid on West Side and wait for him.. Then he skips.. Yeah yeah, I know.. Oldest scam in book, but he's convincing. He had a black chic helping him too, I'm thinking they were actually on Anaconda Ave and acted like they were going in a house on Watts Street. Anyway, shame on me for being so stupid. Anybody else been scammed by this loser or know where he can be found?
geez

Alexandria, VA

#2 May 7, 2013
Skips? He paying you for a ride? Tell him to hail a taxi next time....
Just saying

Charleston, WV

#3 May 7, 2013
If you're going to do illegal drugs, you should probably only deal with people you know. I bet ol' boy's name isn't even Josh, and I bet he makes bank on stupid strangers trusting him with an illegal transaction.

Sucks to be you!!
Scammed

Verona, PA

#4 May 7, 2013
Just saying wrote:
If you're going to do illegal drugs, you should probably only deal with people you know. I bet ol' boy's name isn't even Josh, and I bet he makes bank on stupid strangers trusting him with an illegal transaction.
Sucks to be you!!
Yeah, it does suck to be me.. I'm not posting this for anyone's judgement calls, I know how stupid I am just hoping someone knows something. His name might not be Josh but that's what he goes by and I know 3 other people he ripped off.
Just saying

Charleston, WV

#5 May 7, 2013
Scammed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it does suck to be me.. I'm not posting this for anyone's judgement calls, I know how stupid I am just hoping someone knows something. His name might not be Josh but that's what he goes by and I know 3 other people he ripped off.
What are you going to do when you find him? Get an assault charge on your record? He CAN call the law on you for that...while you're just up poo creek without a paddle on how he did you wrong.

If you didn't want people judging you, maybe you shouldn't post stuff here. I can post whatever I like...and I like to post that you're a dumbass, and maybe you should reconsider your recreational choices.
My2cents

Verona, PA

#6 May 7, 2013
His name is Josh Young, that's all I know except he makes his living ripping people off.
My2cents

Brooklyn, NY

#7 May 7, 2013
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you going to do when you find him? Get an assault charge on your record? He CAN call the law on you for that...while you're just up poo creek without a paddle on how he did you wrong.
If you didn't want people judging you, maybe you shouldn't post stuff here. I can post whatever I like...and I like to post that you're a dumbass, and maybe you should reconsider your recreational choices.
If you don't have anything productive to offer, why even reply to the post? The guy, for whatever reason got ripped of by this loser and he is only one of MANY. At least I gave his last name.
Just saying

Charleston, WV

#8 May 7, 2013
My2cents wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't have anything productive to offer, why even reply to the post? The guy, for whatever reason got ripped of by this loser and he is only one of MANY. At least I gave his last name.
Why not? Because I can. Why respond to me if you don't want to hear it??

You got ripped off because you were stupid. Period. If you're going to engage in illegal activity, you need to know who you're involved with.

You got what you deserved, as did anyone else who allowed this clown to walk away with their money.
Just saying

Charleston, WV

#9 May 7, 2013
My2cents wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't have anything productive to offer, why even reply to the post? The guy, for whatever reason got ripped of by this loser and he is only one of MANY. At least I gave his last name.
Oh, HE'S stupid (but so are you if you're one of the MANY.

Yeah, you gave his last name...Young is just as common as Josh!! Good job, give yourself a pat on the back. You must be SO proud.
My2cents

Brooklyn, NY

#10 May 7, 2013
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, HE'S stupid (but so are you if you're one of the MANY.
Yeah, you gave his last name...Young is just as common as Josh!! Good job, give yourself a pat on the back. You must be SO proud.
Anyway.. Good luck on your search Scammed.
Just saying

Charleston, WV

#11 May 7, 2013
My2cents wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyway.. Good luck on your search Scammed.
Yeah, and good luck on learning your lesson. Hopefully you know the dealer you give your money too next time!!
man o man

Charleston, WV

#12 May 7, 2013
poor ol drug users. got what ya deserve

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Maroney Williams Weaver & Pancake Pllc 47 min clients 1
Jordans For Sale his irons 49 min vosasijordan 1
Doug Brown 1 hr access 1 1
Thank you Obama for low gas prices 1 hr Good Citizen 26
Capital High School Rape Investigation 1 hr Jordan Lee 6
searching for a building contractor 1 hr tommorrow 1
Kenneth W Rucker 1 hr Truth 3
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:56 am PST

Yahoo! Sports10:56AM
NFL sportsmanship award to honor Rooney
NFL10:58 AM
Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers heading for new contract
ESPN11:49 AM
Steelers security chief's dual roles debated
NBC Sports 1:18 PM
Blount happy with Patriots after rocky time with Steelers
Bleacher Report 6:12 PM
5 Mistakes Steelers Can't Repeat in Offseason