Evil Racist Green People

Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Discussion

United States

#1 Jul 30, 2013
This discussion is open ONLY between Martians and other UFO aliens.
RealTalk

Clay, WV

#2 Jul 30, 2013
those smelly greeners. damn goo backs. get outta my country bi-god
BlkBarbie

Charleston, WV

#3 Jul 30, 2013
Ooh. Another race! I am so into other races. Blacks are all greasy and smelly! Green just has to better and have more money. I'll just spread my legs like I always do. Hope they don't mind massive amounts of cellulite.
Truth

Huntington, WV

#4 Jul 30, 2013
Post #3 is a white hillbilly girl jackin screen names pretending to be BlkBarbie or shes just trying to get attention from BlkBarbie and everyone on here who knows her by posting under her screen name trying to make her look bad because she's jealous of BlkBarbie!
BlkBarbie

Charleston, WV

#5 Jul 30, 2013
Lol. Nobody cares but you. Thanks.
wondering

United States

#6 Aug 1, 2013
Could someone please give a physical description of this BlkBarbie?

I have recently seen in our community, a short, stick-thin black female, wearing an obviously fake, too-thick long, wavy brown wig which is too big for her petite body and head. From the back, her head looks like a giant Dolly Parton?

Is this her, or does she have a twin?
BlkBarbie

Charleston, WV

#7 Aug 1, 2013
Ooh, that's me gurl. Stop by say hi get an autograph. I'm just that famous.
wondering

United States

#8 Aug 1, 2013
BlkBarbie wrote:
Ooh, that's me gurl. Stop by say hi get an autograph. I'm just that famous.
Were you inside the Wendy's restaurant tonight around 10:45pm?
Truth

Huntington, WV

#9 Aug 2, 2013
wondering wrote:
Could someone please give a physical description of this BlkBarbie?
I have recently seen in our community, a short, stick-thin black female, wearing an obviously fake, too-thick long, wavy brown wig which is too big for her petite body and head. From the back, her head looks like a giant Dolly Parton?
Is this her, or does she have a twin?
BlkBarbie is not that short and she is not skinny or fat she's thick and BlkBarbie's built perfectly with nice tatts and she always wears nice expensive jewelry. She a real expensive shiny lil diamond nose ring in her nose and her hair is black with blonde highlights. She does have big boobs but she's not the only pretty black girl around here with big boobs and a big azz. BlkBarbie hates wigs and her hair is a 100% natural besides the highlights and she drives a real expensive black BMW with dark tinted windows. The real BlkBarbie has not been on topix for a long time and she has not posted a comment on here for a along time. There's somebody on here who is jacking her sn, telling lies about her, trying to sound like her and trying to make her look bad because their jealous of her or because their racist.
Truth

Huntington, WV

#10 Aug 2, 2013
"She wears a real expensive shiny diamond nose ring in her nose and her hair is black with blonde highlights." Sorry that's what i meant to say, i messed up because of this phone im on :)
BlkBarbie

Charleston, WV

#11 Aug 2, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Were you inside the Wendy's restaurant tonight around 10:45pm?
YES. Ooh gurl I was getting my midnight snack nugget fix on. I loves me some honey mustard from Wendy's.
BlkBarbie

Charleston, WV

#12 Aug 2, 2013
For the record, I have no idea who this TRUTH person is or why she insists on saying she knows me. This whole stalking obsession is getting rather creepy. I think she wants to grapple me.
Truth

Huntington, WV

#13 Aug 2, 2013
Post #11 and #12 is not the real BlkBarbie and its that same girl who keeps jackin her sn pretending to be her because she's trying to make her look bad and everyone who knows the real BlkBarbie already knows im speaking the truth. That girl who keeps jackin sns pretending to be BlkBarbie stares at the real BlkBarbie's facebook, twitter, youtube all day long because she's obsessed with her and she's jealous of her!
BlkBarbie

Charleston, WV

#14 Aug 2, 2013
Truth wrote:
Post #11 and #12 is not the real BlkBarbie and its that same girl who keeps jackin her sn pretending to be her because she's trying to make her look bad and everyone who knows the real BlkBarbie already knows im speaking the truth. That girl who keeps jackin sns pretending to be BlkBarbie stares at the real BlkBarbie's facebook, twitter, youtube all day long because she's obsessed with her and she's jealous of her!
Why for the live of his do you keep saying girl? Or the fact that I'm even jealous? How do you know anything OTHER than the fact that you're totally obsessed with this b!tch. Girl, you're like, nutty in the head.
Truth

Huntington, WV

#15 Aug 2, 2013
I'm not obsessed with her, im just one of her good friends and most of her friends don't get on here anymore because of how "stupid, racist and hillbilly" this site has become and that's the reason why the real BlkBarbie, DeeDee, Ashley and Amber don't get on here anymore.
BlkBarbie

Charleston, WV

#16 Aug 2, 2013
O rly?
And yet all you do is defend her. Like
U just want to crawl up in the b!tch and die.
Truth

Huntington, WV

#17 Aug 2, 2013
BlkBarbie wrote:
O rly?
And yet all you do is defend her. Like
U just want to crawl up in the b!tch and die.
I defend her because she's a good friend of mine and i love her like a friend. You would be doing the same thing if somebody on here was trying to copy one of your best friends by posting under her real name even tho BlkBarbie is not her real name. But people on here still knows who she is and all the people who hates her knows for a fact they'll get sue'd if they put her real name on here or post a lie about her under her real name or pretend by posting under her real name because her mother used to be a good lawyer and they would take you all to court for slander!
bo hatfield

Ashburn, VA

#18 Aug 2, 2013
bunch of spear chuckers go back to ur tribe in afraca. Better yet die with nelson mendella
blk kin

Dunbar, WV

#19 Aug 2, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
BlkBarbie is not that short and she is not skinny or fat she's thick and BlkBarbie's built perfectly with nice tatts and she always wears nice expensive jewelry. She a real expensive shiny lil diamond nose ring in her nose and her hair is black with blonde highlights. She does have big boobs but she's not the only pretty black girl around here with big boobs and a big azz. BlkBarbie hates wigs and her hair is a 100% natural besides the highlights and she drives a real expensive black BMW with dark tinted windows. The real BlkBarbie has not been on topix for a long time and she has not posted a comment on here for a along time. There's somebody on here who is jacking her sn, telling lies about her, trying to sound like her and trying to make her look bad because their jealous of her or because their racist.
shy be my bi'ch boy best shut up go find your own ho boy
BlkBarbie

Charleston, WV

#20 Aug 2, 2013
At least they're in Africa. The best thing that's happened here for years is the death of Ronald Reagan and W. ruining an entire family name. Is Arch Moore dead yet?
Well, here's to hoping!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pastor Tom Clark 22 min Josh 10
Redhead sales rep at CAMC and Thomas 33 min Victim advocate 36
White Girls and Black Men 39 min FOVR 5
What if Mexico refuses to pay for wall? 1 hr FOVR 151
Wow, I cant believe you are gone 2 hr City Guy 4
Jesus is coming 2 hr Donald 3
House seat 2 hr Arnold 2
What happened to Chad (Apr '15) 3 hr okay 46
More from around the web

Personal Finance