First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lilly

Charlottesville, VA

#21 May 10, 2013
rawhead rex wrote:
kate is earl and many other ppl on here, it's a bs troll post.
And you must be the little red headed basturd.
Matt

United States

#22 May 12, 2013
Personally I wouldn't shave it just trim it up, I love a hairy snatch!
2 posts removed
Karl

Barrie, Canada

#25 Nov 16, 2013
AT our shop we offer compimentary licking along with each bikini area trim, and a lot of older women especially request young women!
Wat

Philadelphia, PA

#26 Nov 18, 2013
My wife shaves, and to make things interesting we've shaved each other. So here's my 2 cents. As someone else said trim it down low first with an electric razor or scissors. When you shave down there you NEVER go against the grain, like on your face or legs, you go with it (otherwise you can get bad razor burn and ingrown hairs). So shave up your legs towards your privates, next pick small patches and pull the skin tight if needed and shave that part. We use a Gillette Mach 3. I would do it in a bath and reapply shave cream liberally as needed. You should feel smooth and clean when done, but you will feel very itchy the next day or so. If you plan on doing this take note it requires pretty regular shaving maintenance to keep from being scratchy! Hope that helps!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Clarks petition for speed bumps at Daniel B... 1 min You are slow 10
Is he a trick 7 min dsouthd 4
Don't look good for Trump 47 min YIM 45
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 1 hr jonjedi 1,244
Can anyone tell me about Guardian ad litem Bren... (Feb '16) 3 hr need advice 11
Matt Harkins 4 hr Holly 10
News Deputies issue warrants in Cross Lanes shooting 4 hr Lesnar 5

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages