big bellies & big bottoms

Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
live action

Ardsley, NY

#1 Dec 7, 2012
Wow. What can i say? Ive never seen such human hippos as ive seen in this state. Even the young look like their growing tusk. Its just not the exception it is most people. What is wrong with this picture? Everybody riding those handicap carts must weigh at least 300+ pounds. Ive done alot of travel and no other state is even close.
lame

Lubbock, TX

#2 Dec 7, 2012
live action wrote:
Wow. What can i say? Ive never seen such human hippos as ive seen in this state. Even the young look like their growing tusk. Its just not the exception it is most people. What is wrong with this picture? Everybody riding those handicap carts must weigh at least 300+ pounds. Ive done alot of travel and no other state is even close.
So, keep on travelin' & take your hateful, judgmental ass right back out of WV.
peterpumpkineate r

Scott Depot, WV

#3 Dec 7, 2012
there is nothing to do around here except eating and drugs. If you don't like to deer hunt or roll in the mud your sh*t outta luck. I like to go mudding but that gets old after a while. I liked deer hunting when i was a kid but its boring as crap now. It does suck that you can't get around in a store because of the pigs taking up the entire isle. they should change the name to Type II diabetes and foodstamp ville.!!
ayo

Atlanta, GA

#4 Dec 7, 2012
peterpumpkineater wrote:
there is nothing to do around here except eating and drugs. If you don't like to deer hunt or roll in the mud your sh*t outta luck. I like to go mudding but that gets old after a while. I liked deer hunting when i was a kid but its boring as crap now. It does suck that you can't get around in a store because of the pigs taking up the entire isle. they should change the name to Type II diabetes and foodstamp ville.!!
hahaha, well, if YOU'RE going to make fun of WV, at least make sure you can spell!
you're-not your
aisle-not isle
ayo

Atlanta, GA

#5 Dec 7, 2012
and there's def more stuff to do in WV. Obviously YOU'RE not very smart if that's all you can think of doing.
peterpumpkineate r

Scott Depot, WV

#6 Dec 7, 2012
ayo wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha, well, if YOU'RE going to make fun of WV, at least make sure you can spell!
you're-not your
aisle-not isle
it was a typo you fat,ugly cow!
peterpumpkineate r

Scott Depot, WV

#7 Dec 7, 2012
ayo started a sentence with and. no one pays attention to grammar and spelling. You left out a comma or two.
Hill billy proud

Charleston, WV

#8 Dec 7, 2012
Don't like us stay away a$$ wipe!! Wanna meet and say that to my face? Please
peterpumpkineate r

Scott Depot, WV

#9 Dec 7, 2012
Hill billy proud wrote:
i don't want to meet you, you might get gay with my brother. I don't want to go to jail for beating a re tard inbred to death either.
Hill billy proud

Charleston, WV

#10 Dec 7, 2012
Yeah right chickin $ihit,, I would stick to come back like that to, get on here and run your dam mouth but don't have ass to back it u,, anytime your ready!
yup

Scott Depot, WV

#11 Dec 7, 2012
Hill billy proud wrote:
Yeah right chickin $ihit,, I would stick to come back like that to, get on here and run your dam mouth but don't have ass to back it u,, anytime your ready!
"i would stick to come back like that to." I know that this is english but not sure what it means. you made peter's case for him.
Hill billy proud

Charleston, WV

#12 Dec 7, 2012
Well a$$ wipe meet me and I will kindly explain it to you!
yup

Scott Depot, WV

#13 Dec 7, 2012
i think you are just trying to meet men. there are other sites for that hill billy. you don't have to trick dudes then try and rape them.
teddy nugent

Scott Depot, WV

#14 Dec 7, 2012
yup wrote:
<quoted text>"i would stick to come back like that to." I know that this is english but not sure what it means. you made peter's case for him.
I will interpret it for you Yup. Der der der derpity derp der, they took r jobs bi god derpity derp.
Hill billy proud

Charleston, WV

#15 Dec 7, 2012
Lmao yep that's what I'm doin,, your the lil bitch that loves that like I said coward meet me,, I will show you what a fat ass big belly. Hillbilly can do, and it won't be rape, so you won't like it!!
2 posts removed
teddy nugent

Scott Depot, WV

#18 Dec 7, 2012
lol, hill billy's name should be gay and proud.
1 post removed
Skunk holler bill

Troy, VA

#20 Dec 7, 2012
You would really be proud if you could look around at Glen Fork, Wv. Those ole gals run out of the convenience store with gallons of pepsi and cases of potato chips. I think they might run low about X-mas.
why not

Charleston, WV

#21 Dec 7, 2012
peterpumpkineater wrote:
Sorry you feel that way. I for one would have to disagree. I will list some of my favorite things to do. Why not try a few? I think even if it doesn't sound interesting, try it.

WHITE WATER RAFTING... It is an amazing rush. Better than an amusement park. After riding an amusement park ride once, you know what to expect. But with white water rafting, it is different everytime, and you are in control.

POWER PARK... Not only do they have BB games, but awesome places to dine.

CLAY CENTER... If you have children, this is the place to go on a rainy day. Kids love all the neat things to do with science, crafts and hands on experiments. Also in the evening, its great place to take your husband/wife for concerts, comedians, magic shows, plays.. the list goes on and on!

KANAWHA STATE FOREST... There is hiking, fishing, and my favorite, horse back riding!!

If you are willing to travel there are tons of things to keep you entertained. It's not all about drugs and eating too much. Since you obviously think the majority of the state is over weight or on drugs, you must be very fit and clear headed. Try a few of what I have listed!!! They are all fun for a single person or a family!!!
why not

Charleston, WV

#22 Dec 7, 2012
Hill billy proud wrote:
Are you in high school?!?! With the way most of WV'ians are beinging to act, no wonder people stay away. We have always been known for the great way we treat people. Do you really want someone from a public form meet you? When you have no clue who they are?!?! Unless you are in middle or high school, or just down right stupid, the answer would be NO!! What exactly did Peter(whatever) say to honestly upset you so much, that you would be willing to meet him/her and have them say it to your face? Was it the comment about taking up the whole aisle? WOW.. truly, people now days will bit*h about anything, or try to start a fight or lawsuit over it... GROW UP HILL BILLY PROUD! Most WV'ians are very proud of this state, it is people like you that make us shake our heads, because you fit the stereo type that has been given to us!!
Hill billy proud

Charleston, WV

#23 Dec 7, 2012
Yeah I was in high school about 20 years ago, it's ppl like him that gives are state a bad name, law suit? Not scared, meet him, day um sure not scared , never will tho, he will juss talk about us on computer, but tis ok, he will get his eventually !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug ring? 3 hr Junior 8
Worst place to work in Charleston 3 hr Junior 66
Bull Sharks in WV (Jun '13) 3 hr Bully 10
Southridge Church (Apr '13) 4 hr Bruh 28
Julia Shalhoup Charleston WV Lawyer!!! 5 hr Metwo 19
CAMC CEO needs to step down 5 hr WV inbreds 19
Amy Leighton 5 hr Bruh 14
But that's in the Old Testament bla bla bla 6 hr Spock 56

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web