creeker

Charleston, WV

#1 May 27, 2013
This girl was shown on tv as being arrested by police yet has not showed up on the jail site - what is wrong with this picture?
5-26-13

She was on probation and in a car with a meth maker who ran - both live in the Campbells Creek area.

Who was the guy driving that car anyway - supposedly they have several outstanding warrants on him?
Idiot Detector

Charleston, WV

#2 May 27, 2013
And it is us business why? Or are you the big nose creeker that has his nose in everyone else's ?
just sayin

Eskdale, WV

#3 May 27, 2013
You got that one right! lol
1 post removed
murder

Charleston, WV

#5 May 27, 2013
just sayin wrote:
You got that one right! lol
You guys would get mad at these thieving dopeheads if they ever robbed or assaulted someone you cared for - and they have in my instance. So here's hoping Karma bites the ones in the butt that justify what they do...

She'll get here's = it's obvious she snitched. Call just came on scanner about her down at Fas Chek calling about some guy named Shawn in a gray car "fighting: with her. hmmmm
Concerned

Mineral Ridge, OH

#6 May 27, 2013
It's everyone's business when the thieves are in public pulling this crap, stealing, dealing drugs!
creeker

Charleston, WV

#7 May 28, 2013
Concerned wrote:
It's everyone's business when the thieves are in public pulling this crap, stealing, dealing drugs!
absolutely correct. Anytime there are fugitives on the run I call if I see them - and if I see suspected drug deals or other thievery I call. The one's who don't will feel differently when they get robbed or hurt by one of these POS's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
professional victim 15 min Andre Linoge 8
Markie workman 38 min Nothing good to say 4
Is Camp Critter Creek out of business? 1 hr Snoopy 13
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr Chris 4,201
Sinclair Broadcast ties to Political Bias 5 hr TVSales 7
Are all Republicans hypocrites? 8 hr FinalExam 7
Tripp Jones belongs in jail (Jun '16) 8 hr bob 10

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance