themarchgoeson

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

I cannot believe that Judge snyder would physically grab a RN at the hospitaland scream in her face. We all know by now that he has been arrested, but the newspapers, of course, didn't mention his bond - how much? Who was the judge who gave him a PR bond? Just want to know how much his bond was set at and set the bond? I know the journalists here in Kanawha Co. won't put that info out for the public to know about. this is so unfair to us, the general public. If I were to have grabbed a RN I would still be in jail. Still the good ole boy system here - laws only apply to certain ones. Let's see if the local newspapers can keep us, John Q. Public abreast of the news regarding this judge. And, what is the Wv Supreme Court going to do about it? Their investigating committee is a big joke. What you wanna bet, nothing happens to him. Wake up WV and smell the coffee.
youremomma

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

themarchgoeson wrote:
I cannot believe that Judge snyder would physically grab a RN at the hospitaland scream in her face. We all know by now that he has been arrested, but the newspapers, of course, didn't mention his bond - how much? Who was the judge who gave him a PR bond? Just want to know how much his bond was set at and set the bond? I know the journalists here in Kanawha Co. won't put that info out for the public to know about. this is so unfair to us, the general public. If I were to have grabbed a RN I would still be in jail. Still the good ole boy system here - laws only apply to certain ones. Let's see if the local newspapers can keep us, John Q. Public abreast of the news regarding this judge. And, what is the Wv Supreme Court going to do about it? Their investigating committee is a big joke. What you wanna bet, nothing happens to him. Wake up WV and smell the coffee.
Sounds to me like you have a personal issue with him. You stated very few facts and last time I heard therr are a lot worse things someone can physically do to someone other than "grab them." That special treatment issue swings both ways I doubt if any John Q had "grabbed someone and yelled in their face" that it would be in the papers. Sounds like you're mad cause he's the judge thatruled to take away your kids cause of your meth addiction and now you're mad about it. Get over yourself.
1 post removed
I dunno

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

$5000 p.r. according to either wowk or the state journal (same owner outlets)
MsKamish

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

If YOU WEREN'T A WITNESS....then you have no idea what went on. Go to the courthouse and pull the record. The report will state what he is CHARGED with...In the end, It's up to a jury of twelve, not a County of revenge seeking whiners.....
Libritarian

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

youremomma wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds to me like you have a personal issue with him. You stated very few facts and last time I heard therr are a lot worse things someone can physically do to someone other than "grab them." That special treatment issue swings both ways I doubt if any John Q had "grabbed someone and yelled in their face" that it would be in the papers. Sounds like you're mad cause he's the judge thatruled to take away your kids cause of your meth addiction and now you're mad about it. Get over yourself.
It doesn't matter if he only grabbed her, he touched her without her permission it's still assault and just because he's a judge it does not put him above the law. Any other civilian on the street would have had to put up a cash or property bond but because he is a judge he got special treatment in the form of a PR bond which means he didn't have to put up any property or money. In the end this will all be swept under the rug.
Charlestonian

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Libritarian wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter if he only grabbed her, he touched her without her permission it's still assault and just because he's a judge it does not put him above the law. Any other civilian on the street would have had to put up a cash or property bond but because he is a judge he got special treatment in the form of a PR bond which means he didn't have to put up any property or money. In the end this will all be swept under the rug.
Are you kidding me? The Average Joe on the streets ALWAYS gets a PR Bond, for MANY MANY varieties of charges..... They don't want to pay to HOUSE THEM, it's all about the $$$$$!
Toms

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Judge mark has always been above the law .... Lucky for the nurse nothing worse happened to her
1 post removed
Nopolitics

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Charlestonian wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me? The Average Joe on the streets ALWAYS gets a PR Bond, for MANY MANY varieties of charges..... They don't want to pay to HOUSE THEM, it's all about the $$$$$!
Snyder rules from his opinion. not Law in most cases he is on the side of the dead-beat not the intrest of the victim. If the courts are fair for everyone including a Judge which should be setting an example for the poblic he should be punished, no one has the right to scream like a fish womanor lay hands on someone to get his point across. He did not like the way his friend was being treated, he should have gone to the administrator and filed a complaint not take the liberty and demanding a nurse or anyone to do his will!
Charlestonian

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Nopolitics wrote:
<quoted text>
Snyder rules from his opinion. not Law in most cases he is on the side of the dead-beat not the intrest of the victim. If the courts are fair for everyone including a Judge which should be setting an example for the poblic he should be punished, no one has the right to scream like a fish womanor lay hands on someone to get his point across. He did not like the way his friend was being treated, he should have gone to the administrator and filed a complaint not take the liberty and demanding a nurse or anyone to do his will!
I did not dispute that. I am not sure what a "fish wamanor" is, however my point is simply that a PR bond is NOT that uncommon...irregardless of your status or station in life.....My point: Meth cookers, Prostitutes, Johns, Domestic abusers, Public Drunks, Assailants...I could go on and on...they are NOT going to pay to house them until trial....if there is one. That will be avoided with a Plea Agreement
1 post removed
pupil4justice

Dunbar, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

no question about it -- this judge should have been automatically suspended from the bench, a formal investigation completed and immediate legal proceedings to permanently remove him from the bench.
End of Story.
got to go

Stuarts Draft, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

PR bond, no money is put up. You basically are booked, then released on good faith that you will appear for your hearing. Yes, they should have suspended him, without pay. And I am hoping since Steve Cantaberry filed an extraordinary complaint against him, that he will be removed from the bench for good. Steve is the one who filed the complaints against Judge Wakins and Thornsberry. We all see what happened here! I'm trying to have faith in our court system, but remember, he will more than likely still receive state benefits/pay unless he is impeached which is something us citizens have to do. Judge Snyder has ruined families beyond measures. And we all question why children are the way they are. It's because our family court judges, some, not all, make rulings from their "personal experience" not from the bench/law.
Douglas

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

I have seen first hand how the "good old boy" system works in his court, and I know one man who was ordered to pay alimony to his ex wife even though he was reviving unemployment and she made over $50k a year.
wvagainstjudgesn yder

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

We need to impeach this judge. It is true the people need to get him out of the system. Watch very closely as to this post, he and BCSE are up for a battle/war. Fraud, embezzelment, Any officer of the state may be impeached for maladministration, corruption, incompetency, gross immorality, neglect of duty, or any high crime or misdemeanor.
Mr Canterberry is on the right step and we have to make sure his tenure is not closing in fast.

A blog will be up soon with the name above. Let us know your experience with this judge. Also the BCSE will be tracked by another blog. Several people that work there have said openly that they can take the arreages and make them what ever they want, "because they can". Now I ask you which one should be taken out by the people? the judge or the bcse? civil, criminal, and more.
concerned for kids

Harper, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Aug 20

Judged:

He needs put out if office, he can not make decisions on family matters, a child wants her mother, 18 mos he still can't make a decision ..
he needs out

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Aug 21

concerned for kids wrote:
He needs put out if office, he can not make decisions on family matters, a child wants her mother, 18 mos he still can't make a decision ..
He needs out because he is not fair. He is rude and arrogant and obviously has a problem with women. He will side with the father even when it is clear they are abusive.
Joseph

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Aug 25

themarchgoeson wrote:
Well said/ The truth will hurt some of these readers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clean Coal Joe 5 min lol 47
Does anyone know jason workman 42 min Curious 2
Heroine Junkie Trash 42 min abbagoochie 3
Coldspot owner on TV BEGGING for money! 48 min Pennies from Heaven 2
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Mgtn Res 57,004
Drug dealer Joey Malcom 1 hr Kevin C 8
Nicole Evans? 3 hr KY boy 19
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE