Drug testing teachers
Myopinion

Charleston, WV

#1 Oct 26, 2013
I believe anyone who comes in contact with children should be randomly drug tested. Drug abuse is a huge problem all over the world. Obviously that means there are teachers that battle the problem as well. It is horrible to think that someone who has children's education as their responsibility may be doing their job incorrectly because of drug use. For that reason I believe all teachers should be tested periodically.
Jessica

Charleston, WV

#2 Oct 26, 2013
"It's very sad that the people that we are putting over our children are turning out to be some of the worst people around.
thug

Charleston, WV

#3 Oct 26, 2013
not just the teachers, every single person that is paid by tax payers should be drug tested.
Maybe

United States

#4 Oct 26, 2013
A good idea. I thought they were.
1 post removed
ad

Charleston, WV

#6 Oct 26, 2013
Very good idea
ad22u

Chesapeake, OH

#7 Oct 26, 2013
I agree w you. A very good idea
Lol

Charleston, WV

#8 Oct 27, 2013
Myopinion wrote:
I believe anyone who comes in contact with children should be randomly drug tested. Drug abuse is a huge problem all over the world. Obviously that means there are teachers that battle the problem as well. It is horrible to think that someone who has children's education as their responsibility may be doing their job incorrectly because of drug use. For that reason I believe all teachers should be tested periodically.
Teachers, Board of Education, All State Workers, Anyone who receives Welfare, Food Stamps, SSDI, SSI, Workers Comp. They all should be tested!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Male doctors are perverts... 6 min Becky 51
Charleston Treatment Center nurse is stealing m... (Mar '15) 1 hr Blonde 34
Holli Lucenti 3 hr liteswitch38 5
Perverted doctors ...ready set ..go ... 6 hr Blonde 11
Patrick Morrisey Should Investigate Gas Prices 6 hr Blonde 11
Happy people in Indiana! 6 hr Blonde 22
Is he coming onto me ?? 6 hr Blonde 16

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance