Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Who does she think she is to determine what type of weapon I can own. Bring her on down to the range and identify the weapons, some ballistics and the weapons manufactures. She should be policing the queers she has in California and their debt and leave my second amendment rights alone. She might check with the lesbo licker communities out there too.
Mockingbird

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Little sister wrote:
Who does she think she is to determine what type of weapon I can own. Bring her on down to the range and identify the weapons, some ballistics and the weapons manufactures. She should be policing the queers she has in California and their debt and leave my second amendment rights alone. She might check with the lesbo licker communities out there too.
She's a Senator from California, one of the most populous, richest and influential states in the Country. If her constituents want her to take on the gun lobby and people like you who are doing absolutely nothing to fix a serious problem except whinning about gun ownership, then more power to her. If they don't, then they'll vote her out of office.

sense

Mount Lookout, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

If you're paranoid about defending yourself and home from threats that aren't there then your paranoia qualifies you as mentally disabled and you will not be allowed to purchase a gun under the new law. I suggest you change your rhetoric about "needing" a gun before you are institutionalized by the government for mental paranoia.
sense

Mount Lookout, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Oh, by the way, less than 2 out of every 10 people in West VIrginia own a gun. That small percentage are buying more guns. Check the facts.
Tadmore Ratsass

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

The Senator from CA. has done as much as anyone to destroy our freedoms.

Best to support the TEA party (Rand Paul) aka Libertarian for Senate and House members.

Since: Feb 11

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Tadmore Ratsass wrote:
The Senator from CA. has done as much as anyone to destroy our freedoms.
Best to support the TEA party (Rand Paul) aka Libertarian for Senate and House members.
Senator Feinstein is a progressive Senator from a progressive State pushing a progressive Bill, on the other hand, your are a digressive person from a digressive State with your head up your A$$.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 min fitness-guru 54,196
Water Ways is a great way to 'beat the heat' 7 min Lemony 2
Guitar Players 14 min Guitarist 1
Jeff Gordon may be the greatest of all time 27 min Coach Chuggins 13
review bert wolfes service dept 56 min Same 11
Ed Robinson 57 min Xanadu 53
Natalie Tennant supports Obama 1 hr Karl 15
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs

•••