Little sister

Troy, VA

#1 Mar 14, 2013
Who does she think she is to determine what type of weapon I can own. Bring her on down to the range and identify the weapons, some ballistics and the weapons manufactures. She should be policing the queers she has in California and their debt and leave my second amendment rights alone. She might check with the lesbo licker communities out there too.
Mockingbird

Elkview, WV

#2 Mar 14, 2013
Little sister wrote:
Who does she think she is to determine what type of weapon I can own. Bring her on down to the range and identify the weapons, some ballistics and the weapons manufactures. She should be policing the queers she has in California and their debt and leave my second amendment rights alone. She might check with the lesbo licker communities out there too.
She's a Senator from California, one of the most populous, richest and influential states in the Country. If her constituents want her to take on the gun lobby and people like you who are doing absolutely nothing to fix a serious problem except whinning about gun ownership, then more power to her. If they don't, then they'll vote her out of office.

sense

Ridgeview, WV

#3 Mar 14, 2013
If you're paranoid about defending yourself and home from threats that aren't there then your paranoia qualifies you as mentally disabled and you will not be allowed to purchase a gun under the new law. I suggest you change your rhetoric about "needing" a gun before you are institutionalized by the government for mental paranoia.
sense

Ridgeview, WV

#4 Mar 14, 2013
Oh, by the way, less than 2 out of every 10 people in West VIrginia own a gun. That small percentage are buying more guns. Check the facts.
Tadmore Ratsass

Charleston, WV

#5 Mar 14, 2013
The Senator from CA. has done as much as anyone to destroy our freedoms.

Best to support the TEA party (Rand Paul) aka Libertarian for Senate and House members.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6 Mar 15, 2013
Tadmore Ratsass wrote:
The Senator from CA. has done as much as anyone to destroy our freedoms.
Best to support the TEA party (Rand Paul) aka Libertarian for Senate and House members.
Senator Feinstein is a progressive Senator from a progressive State pushing a progressive Bill, on the other hand, your are a digressive person from a digressive State with your head up your A$$.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 13 min southern at heart 568
Jim Justice a Bigger Joke Then Last Governor 16 min CHARLES 4
High School Amanda Vannoy 40 min CHS 1
Jim Justice Golden Dome 1 hr in the city 16
Lap Band Surgery? (Jul '15) 2 hr Joker 10
campbells creek's finest (May '14) 3 hr Egor Smith 47
Mimi Rayne. Still 'tuting? 4 hr Egor Smith 5

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages