car dealership needs advice

car dealership needs advice

Posted in the Charleston Forum

yeah

United States

#1 Mar 19, 2013
What's the best car dealership around the area that will work with you? Like trade in etc
sigh

Charleston, WV

#2 Mar 19, 2013
murdocks in clendenin. he has the best deals, cars, suvs and all. great price honest man
good advice

Chesapeake, OH

#3 Mar 19, 2013
Larry Dawson auto sales is the best. He is fair and honest. He's down in nitro. Can't go wrong

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4 Mar 19, 2013
Whatever you do steer clear of C&O...bought a 2008 van from them back in November and it has been one thing after another wrong with it. We sent them the bill for the $700.00 worth of repairs done back in January along with a copy of the letter sent to the Attorney General's office and they ended up sending us a check for just over $250. Was glad to recoup at least that little bit. Lesson learned on my end...make sure that they thoroughly check the car out before it leaves the lot or you'll end up like me with a vehicle that still had the original coolant in it among other things!! Good luck!!
hahahahahahaha

Charleston, WV

#5 Mar 19, 2013
larry dawson hahahahahahahahahahahhahaaha
hahahahahahaha

Charleston, WV

#6 Mar 19, 2013
ConcernedMom22 wrote:
Whatever you do steer clear of C&O...bought a 2008 van from them back in November and it has been one thing after another wrong with it. We sent them the bill for the $700.00 worth of repairs done back in January along with a copy of the letter sent to the Attorney General's office and they ended up sending us a check for just over $250. Was glad to recoup at least that little bit. Lesson learned on my end...make sure that they thoroughly check the car out before it leaves the lot or you'll end up like me with a vehicle that still had the original coolant in it among other things!! Good luck!!
a used car is not a new car. used cars have problems,,but most people think its new to me so it is new. car dealers give a 30 day warranty on used cars. if c&o sent you 250.00 it was out of the goodness of their hearts as they owed you nothing. and very few people cahnge there antifreeze. also the dexcool is good for 5 years ar 150,000 miles and it wssnt due to be changed before you bought the van
hahahahahahaha

Charleston, WV

#7 Mar 19, 2013
as sigh said.... murdocks in clendenin wv is the best preowned in the valley. kieth is one honest and caring man

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#8 Mar 19, 2013
No the check was sent due to the fact a letter was sent to the Attorney General's office and they know who I work for...that is the only reason a check was sent. As for it being used car, yes, that I know...but there were other things wrong with it that should had been taken care of before leaving the lot or being put up for sale that would have been seen if it were looked at by their shop...like the tie rods that put not only myself but my children in danager and the breaks that were beyond shot. The 30 day warranty expired one week after we found out the brakes and tie rods were completely shot. There is no excuse regardless.
wow

Charleston, WV

#9 Mar 19, 2013
so you got a check because of who you worked for... when u buy a used car u assume the risk of a used car
luke

Charleston, WV

#10 Mar 19, 2013
you get what u pay for
MsKamish

Charleston, WV

#11 Mar 19, 2013
Never Buy a vehicle that you have not had looked at by your OWN mechanic, or someone you trust. Even a new car, do your homework and see if there are issues with that make and model.
yeah

Portage, MI

#12 Mar 21, 2013
Thank you all I appreciate your help
beth

Saint Albans, WV

#13 Aug 14, 2014
I always go to moses in st.albans never had trouble. Ask for shaun bailey or stanley clark two of the best sales people I have worked with. I know I'm a bit late on the post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People who still smoke cigarettes while pumping... 4 hr Comeon 13
Kanawha City to become the new 'West Side" (Sep '14) 4 hr Janet 33
Sandy Bradley 5 hr Love 12
Crystal Hoffman arrested again 5 hr Intheknow 14
What happened to chevron? 6 hr Pete D 2
Accessory After The Fact-Legal Definition -Felony 7 hr RNs 1
Immunity For Full Story 7 hr Erin 5

Charleston Jobs

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages