Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Aug 21, 2013
im working here in the charleston area and was needing to guest dose at the nearest clinic..is there one around charleston wv.....
yup

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Aug 21, 2013
wildchild1980 wrote:
im working here in the charleston area and was needing to guest dose at the nearest clinic..is there one around charleston wv.....
Yes the charleston treatment center which is located off og Greenbrier St
SPIDER

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Aug 21, 2013
And do every one a favor kill your self on the way there.
1 post removed
you are stupid

Hansford, WV

#5 Aug 21, 2013
this is just a stupid post. Your home clinic would have already given you directions and contact info.
yep

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Aug 21, 2013
you are stupid wrote:
this is just a stupid post. Your home clinic would have already given you directions and contact info.
sounds like you know exactly where to go huh? druggies make me sick!
asdflkjh

Charleston, WV

#7 Aug 21, 2013
South Central Regional has the best facilities for you.
1 post removed
Mr. to you

Faber, VA

#9 Aug 22, 2013
Or you could just go get a stamp down on the west and gun that shit, Bang!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#10 Aug 22, 2013
you are stupid wrote:
its not a stupid post i was just asking if there was one close.i havent ask my home clinic yet because i have take homes but they will take them sun when i go back because i missed my yearly annual due to working out of town....but thanks for letting me know theres one close
swain

Charleston, WV

#11 Aug 23, 2013
wildchild1980 wrote:
<quoted text>its not a stupid post i was just asking if there was one close.i havent ask my home clinic yet because i have take homes but they will take them sun when i go back because i missed my yearly annual due to working out of town....but thanks for letting me know theres one close
ignore these idiots. you are doing the right thing by getting help for your addiction problem. good luck to you.
man o man

Hansford, WV

#12 Aug 23, 2013
I agree with the post that called you stupid. why would you be asking this on topix? call the state dept of health or any health clinic and they could put you in touch with the right people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most White people in West Virginia are nothing ... 2 min believe it 43
People who vape 14 min Johnny Reb 3
Now Y'all want Trump out! 1 hr Nasty 5
Anyone wanna do it 1 hr Luther 11
Hot guy taking LPN at Garnett 1 hr Jennifer 7
Please pray for Halburn 1 hr Captain Oblivious 7
Terry Burhans 2 hr Johnny Reb 1
Jalil Myers - Another Dead Thug 4 hr OrSlow 61

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web