WV Student, School At Odds Over Nra T...

WV Student, School At Odds Over Nra T-Shirt

There are 111 comments on the WCHS-TV Charleston story from Apr 21, 2013, titled WV Student, School At Odds Over Nra T-Shirt. In it, WCHS-TV Charleston reports that:

Associated Press Web Producer: Heath Harrison Reported: Apr. 21, 2013 4:07 PM EDT Updated: Apr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCHS-TV Charleston.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#109 May 10, 2013
Jack_4ral wrote:
Read the 10th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
And then read the 14th, which severely weakened the 10th, which was its intent.
wildcat

Alexandria, VA

#110 May 10, 2013
Jack_4ral wrote:
Read the 10th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
Jack-- you are an idiot --period; does anyone in your life like or respect you?
Carlton Alinsky

Madison, WV

#111 May 10, 2013
wildcat wrote:
<quoted text>
Jack-- you are an idiot --period; does anyone in your life like or respect you?
Well, uncle Saul Alinsky and Grandpa Carl Marx love him buttttt I don't know about respect (useful idiot I believe was their view). But may be.
Carlton Alinsky

Madison, WV

#112 May 10, 2013
Oh I forgot Jack Hi Comrade
BlackCollegeKid

Logan, WV

#113 May 16, 2013
reproter wrote:
LMS is a joke. I have had nothing but bad experiences at that school. I don't blame the kid for going nuts when they surrounded him like a wild animal I would have went crazy too. The same teacher was breaking up a fight between two girls and grabbed one of them by the ponytail and picked her up. I think this teacher has some anger and aggression problems and should be dismissed. What about the kid that Mr. Vance took to Hurrican during a football game and told him to find his own way home? They do this sh^t because this is Logan co and they know they can get by with it.
"
Mr. Vance as in the same guy who asked Lauren Poe about oral sex a couple years ago in his classroom?
John - England

Bridgend, UK

#114 May 30, 2013
Well done Jared, and the 100 of his friends who wore the same shirt.
Logan School is now being laughed at, on the internet, all over the world.
Dillard

Huntington, WV

#115 May 30, 2013
John - England wrote:
Well done Jared, and the 100 of his friends who wore the same shirt.
Logan School is now being laughed at, on the internet, all over the world.
So is the UK, where firearms ARE outlawed. ROTFLMAO
2 posts removed
My 2 Cents

Branchland, WV

#118 Jul 7, 2013
I don't think that anyone should have had a problem with this young man's NRA shirt. It is NOT inappropriate, and the boy shouldn't have been told to remove it. What's inappropriate is kids at school wearing pot leafs and profanity on clothes AS WELL AS girls showing off too much skin. HOWEVER, if this boy wants to pursue a career in the military, he needs to get used to following orders: whether or not he agrees with them. I imagine his attitude (not the shirt) is what prompted LMS to call the law. As for Ben White, he sure was eager to take sides against the BOE that he failed to get elected to last year. Just saying...
Nasty

Brooklyn, NY

#119 Oct 10, 2013
Nods head! Over a shirt. Wasn't even a real gun or a threat.
1 post removed
luvguns

Vandergrift, PA

#121 Oct 10, 2013
Bunch of sidewalk sissys
I know them personally

Charleston, WV

#122 Oct 10, 2013
Awww wrote:
wildcat and Nasty are the same people and she is nasty from her looks to her personality and she's a pathetic troll who lives on here.
They are husband and wife, he can't get it up anymore, but he likes to watch other men with her and she enjoys him and others watching.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kanawha city Tudors 6 min urapos 25
Thieves on campbells creek (Nov '12) 23 min Anonymous 546
WV 1 of least patriotic states 42 min Tana 2
Cupcake bewbz 1 hr Bakers Delight 7
Clay Nease 2 hr Travis 1
CAMC- Nursing Pay (Sep '09) 2 hr Big brown paid 56
News Five Arrested in Connection With Sexual Assualt... (Aug '08) 2 hr accidentallyopene... 21
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages