Body found at Mink Shoals Park & Ride

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of51
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
curious

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Feb 4, 2013
 
I heard today that kev is pretty bad himself right now
1 post removed
creeker

Evington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Let his family RIP
Debbie Simms

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Feb 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Why dont you people get a life you dont know what your talking about until you walk a mile in somebodies shoes you cant say nothing about nobody my daughter adored nick and theres no one to blame because they both are adults and they know the consequences.
wow

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Feb 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Believe me, I have thought about that many times, that they were both adults but I have also thought maybe if they had called 911 or took him to the hospital, maybe he would have lived. Maybe if they werent all high and someone had some sense to think about it for just a min. I dont know, and who is to say it would or wouldnt have changed the out come of things..... or if his death was meant to happen to maybe make her wake up and realize that she is headed for disaster too if she doesnt get off the drugs. that she needs to straighten up to raise those babies but it didnt even do that, she is still on the drugs, going nowhere, doing nothing with her life and not even taking care of her own kids....
really

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Feb 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Debbie Simms wrote:
Why dont you people get a life you dont know what your talking about until you walk a mile in somebodies shoes you cant say nothing about nobody my daughter adored nick and theres no one to blame because they both are adults and they know the consequences.
What a nice attitude to have "mom", its no wonder she is doing this, you are enabling her to do it. If you love and care for her, you need to take a stand and talk to her and explain why you want her to get help and how important it is that she does. Stop handing money to her for her habit. Let her get a job and earn her money. Pray for her, beg her, cry to her, do whatever works to save her. Dont you want to save her from drugs?
Sammi Jo

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Wow, u people dont know shit. U r making shit up and putting it on here, its ridiculous. I am sitting here with Tina his mother and Steve his step father right now they r pissed too because of the bull shit. Tina wants me to tell u only god knows wut happened that night and he is the only judge and he will b the one to judge judgement day not n e of u ass holes that dont know shit. Steve says put ur real names on here quit being cowards they dont wanna hear shit about me or Nick from n e body u need to quit makin shit up. And I wanna say u can all go to hell u dont know shit he was my husband, my best friend, my everything and I will always love him with every ounce of my being. I had nothing to do with it and we have the official death certificate that proves it and its sad that I feel like I should post it onlin so u all will leave me and my family alone. I dont know y u wont let my husband RIP and leave me alone. None of u know wut Im going thru I lost my life when he died, wut did I ever do to n e of u to deserve this? Iwanna know y u wanna put me down when u dont know shit. I just dont understand it, and I dont understand y u people wont put ur real names on here or call me or come up to me and say shit to my face. Actually I do know y bcuz u all know its bull shit. None of this is true. If u have n e questons ask me, and I will show u the death certificate that says there was no foul play involved, it was not homicide, it was an accidental OD.I cant help it he took off and its not my fault no one could find him, and its not fair for u people to start these awful rumors about me. We wanna know ourselves where he was during those hours we couldnt find him. Like I said b4 he was my everything, if u wana know the truth and not believe these rumors come to me,my mom, tina, or steve. And for the love of God quit bein chicken shits and use ur real names!!
Sammi Jo

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

And oh yeah don b talkin shit to or about my mother, she doesnt give me money and if you people knew n e thing u would know that I have been clean. Tina and Steve also say to leave my moms name outta ur mouths.
RIP NICK ARTHUR

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Did you get you're check cashed Sammie Jo and don't get mad we know the truth hurts
theshrink

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Feb 17, 2013
 
Sammi Jo wrote:
Wow, u people dont know shit. U r making shit up and putting it on here, its ridiculous. I am sitting here with Tina his mother and Steve his step father right now they r pissed too because of the bull shit. Tina wants me to tell u only god knows wut happened that night and he is the only judge and he will b the one to judge judgement day not n e of u ass holes that dont know shit. Steve says put ur real names on here quit being cowards they dont wanna hear shit about me or Nick from n e body u need to quit makin shit up. And I wanna say u can all go to hell u dont know shit he was my husband, my best friend, my everything and I will always love him with every ounce of my being. I had nothing to do with it and we have the official death certificate that proves it and its sad that I feel like I should post it onlin so u all will leave me and my family alone. I dont know y u wont let my husband RIP and leave me alone. None of u know wut Im going thru I lost my life when he died, wut did I ever do to n e of u to deserve this? Iwanna know y u wanna put me down when u dont know shit. I just dont understand it, and I dont understand y u people wont put ur real names on here or call me or come up to me and say shit to my face. Actually I do know y bcuz u all know its bull shit. None of this is true. If u have n e questons ask me, and I will show u the death certificate that says there was no foul play involved, it was not homicide, it was an accidental OD.I cant help it he took off and its not my fault no one could find him, and its not fair for u people to start these awful rumors about me. We wanna know ourselves where he was during those hours we couldnt find him. Like I said b4 he was my everything, if u wana know the truth and not believe these rumors come to me,my mom, tina, or steve. And for the love of God quit bein chicken shits and use ur real names!!
Blah, Blah, Blah.... I know for a fact this is all lies and bs. You are NOT clean, you havent cleaned up, you are still snorting crap up your nose. I know it for a fact, dont believe me....drug test her and you will find it. I am not staying quiet about it either, you have no business with those kids while you are still using. You know you are Sammi, you can lie to everyone in the world but Nick knows you are lying and so does God. Clean your act up, you had so much potential but look at you right now. You were meant to be better than this. You say you love your kids..ha ha...prove it, stop snorting pills up your nose and make yourself useful and productive.
sammi jo

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

theshrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, Blah, Blah.... I know for a fact this is all lies and bs. You are NOT clean, you havent cleaned up, you are still snorting crap up your nose. I know it for a fact, dont believe me....drug test her and you will find it. I am not staying quiet about it either, you have no business with those kids while you are still using. You know you are Sammi, you can lie to everyone in the world but Nick knows you are lying and so does God. Clean your act up, you had so much potential but look at you right
now. You were meant to be better than this. You say you love your kids..ha ha...prove it, stop snorting pills up your nose and make yourself useful and productive.
I don't snort shit I bang my shit dirty needles and all
wondering

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

where is kevin bass these days? heard he was claiming to be clean just as sammi but i know for a fact he was snorting pills up cc a month or so ago
wow

Scott Depot, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Feb 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

well claiming to be clean seems to be the thing these days with the pill crew but we all know better, dont we? well I do know and if you dont believe me and it is important to you to know for some reason, drug test her, I can promise you this, she wont pass.
I know Sammi Jo

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Sammi Jo got new boy friend had for a while. Make you wonder dont it. and Linda be turnin on her lmao
Logan

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Mar 15, 2013
 
tha rat wrote:
He would always meet his drug dealer at the mink shoals park and ride her name is Diana stone. And he was left there buy his own family that day so figure that out and at first his family tried to lie ands say he died up Georges creek its not riight to pick drugs over you're own husband or family I hope they pay
I hope they pay too. all of them, sammi,Debbie,Tina and Steve.. They all sell drugs but do more than they sell. Bunch of junkies.
Logan

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

theshrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, Blah, Blah.... I know for a fact this is all lies and bs. You are NOT clean, you havent cleaned up, you are still snorting crap up your nose. I know it for a fact, dont believe me....drug test her and you will find it. I am not staying quiet about it either, you have no business with those kids while you are still using. You know you are Sammi, you can lie to everyone in the world but Nick knows you are lying and so does God. Clean your act up, you had so much potential but look at you right now. You were meant to be better than this. You say you love your kids..ha ha...prove it, stop snorting pills up your nose and make yourself useful and productive.
SHE STILL USES DRUGS EVERYONE KNOWS BUT HER AND DEBBIE. She does not deserve to live.
Logan

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Wondering wrote:
Does anyone know what he died from yet?
the 2 investigators said 2 different type of pills he overdosed on
Logan

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Wondering wrote:
does anyone know what he died from?
Yes It was A drug overdose. 2 Differnt kind of pills. The Investigate said.
Logan

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

tha rat wrote:
He would always meet his drug dealer at the mink shoals park and ride her name is Diana stone. And he was left there buy his own family that day so figure that out and at first his family tried to lie ands say he died up Georges creek its not riight to pick drugs over you're own husband or family I hope they pay
yes he overdosed and his wife freaked out and put him out of car to die. Then her friend Linda drove off and they left him there that night and he died. Freaking druggies.
Logan

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

that bytch wrote:
Nick had a good heart so good his own family took advantage of him used him and took every ounce of dignity he had with no remorse till you killed him if you would speak that truth about his death God may forgive you I know you. Must be burning in hell every day you live
I sure hope they both are tormented the rest of their life for leaving him there to die.
Logan

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

B1tch wrote:
Not from what I heard. I heard her and Kevin is the one that dumped his body out the car. She still runs around with the pill crew.
Her and Linda

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of51
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I kissed a girl & i liked it.... 17 min TPB 4
lesbian skype (Mar '13) 19 min TPB 103
django 21 min TPB 10
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 22 min George 43,739
Happy 420 to BlkBarbie and DeeDee 22 min TPB 9
Bigotpallooza 46 min Breeders 44
god made everything... 1 hr Graham 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••