Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
curious

Lubbock, TX

#1 Nov 5, 2012
http://wvgazette.com/News/201211050048

Very mysterious. I'll be curious to find new developments on this.

No evidence of foul play, no identification?
Mind your business

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Nov 5, 2012
He did have a form of ID on him, he was carrying a credit card - you should consider posting correct information if you deem it necessary to post at all. I think you need to remember that this was someone's son, grandson, brother, nephew, cousin, etc., and check your insensitivity. How would you like it if some random jerk was posting things like this about your own flesh and blood after they were discovered dead. I'm sure the family would like to know what happened too someday, but right now they are grieving the loss of their loved one, and shouldn't have to worry about ridiculous gossip spreading via the Internet for the world to see. Get a new hobby.
Steve

Charleston, WV

#3 Nov 5, 2012
Fox 11 gave update, they know who it was, I won't say but news did, calling it a homicide, all they said about it
u fkn mind ur bizness

Nitro, WV

#4 Nov 5, 2012
The person said they were curious and even put no identification with a question mark. Then you even say they r spreading gossip on a site that is just for that purpose. Why r u here. To educate the masses? What a douche.
1 post removed
curious

Lubbock, TX

#6 Nov 6, 2012
Mind your business wrote:
He did have a form of ID on him, he was carrying a credit card - you should consider posting correct information if you deem it necessary to post at all. I think you need to remember that this was someone's son, grandson, brother, nephew, cousin, etc., and check your insensitivity. How would you like it if some random jerk was posting things like this about your own flesh and blood after they were discovered dead. I'm sure the family would like to know what happened too someday, but right now they are grieving the loss of their loved one, and shouldn't have to worry about ridiculous gossip spreading via the Internet for the world to see. Get a new hobby.
A newspaper article is not gossip. Get your panties out of your ass & try comprehending what you read.

Further, a credit card is NOT a form of identification, who knows who's name was on that card?

There is no need for you to be a defensive asshole just because I asked a f*cking question.
Wondering

Charleston, WV

#7 Jan 13, 2013
Does anyone know what he died from yet?
Wondering

Charleston, WV

#8 Jan 13, 2013
does anyone know what he died from?
Pablo

Charleston, WV

#9 Jan 31, 2013
Mind your business wrote:
you must be on your period
tha rat

Vinton, VA

#10 Jan 31, 2013
He would always meet his drug dealer at the mink shoals park and ride her name is Diana stone. And he was left there buy his own family that day so figure that out and at first his family tried to lie ands say he died up Georges creek its not riight to pick drugs over you're own husband or family I hope they pay
that bytch

Vinton, VA

#11 Feb 1, 2013
Nick had a good heart so good his own family took advantage of him used him and took every ounce of dignity he had with no remorse till you killed him if you would speak that truth about his death God may forgive you I know you. Must be burning in hell every day you live
that bytch

Vinton, VA

#12 Feb 1, 2013
A credit card where was his wallet you and I know mom
B1tch

Chesapeake, OH

#13 Feb 1, 2013
Sammi doesn't care. Too worried about getting high still.
curious

Elizabeth, WV

#14 Feb 2, 2013
B1tch wrote:
Sammi doesn't care. Too worried about getting high still.
what do you know about Sammi? I thought she had cleaned up?
B1tch

Chesapeake, OH

#15 Feb 2, 2013
Not from what I heard. I heard her and Kevin is the one that dumped his body out the car. She still runs around with the pill crew.
curious

Elizabeth, WV

#16 Feb 2, 2013
who is the pill crew?? I heard she was living with another guy?
curious

Elizabeth, WV

#17 Feb 2, 2013
I am starting to think she is about worthless, she has three kids for Gods sake and I dont guess she is even taking care of them. She is living with some guy and spending all her money that she is getting for the kids on "other stuff" What is up with her?
B1tch

Chesapeake, OH

#18 Feb 3, 2013
She had fake opanas trying to sell them around the time Nick passed. I love Nick and always did. He was a good friend. It's sad to think his friends would do that to him. Is she still with Kevin Bass' cousin?
curious

Elizabeth, WV

#19 Feb 3, 2013
wasnt she married to Nick? He was a good guy, I didnt know him well but I knew he idolized Sammi and to think that she may have had something to do with his passing is so disturbing to me. Did the police not get involved? I know the guy she is with now and he is a good guy too but I figure she will take care of that too. I have now heard from several people that she is really bad again and not even allowed to take her kids anywhere,
1 post removed
in the know

Elizabeth, WV

#21 Feb 3, 2013
no I know for sure she isnt, she is with a guy up tad.
wow

Glasgow, WV

#22 Feb 3, 2013
I loved and cared about Nick too. He was a great guy. He just had a bad addiction and he couldnt get away from it and Sammi fed the addiction because she had it too. I heard she told someone that she was so high the night that he died that she couldnt stop laughing that it was like they were in a cartoon. I dont know how true that is or isnt but I know its a sad situation. Now those children are left without a father AND a mother. She has all but abandoned them. Its sad. Nick was so handsome but he went downhill fast with her. Now she is out desstroying someone else and that is sad too. I will never understand how she got away with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best news anchor 25 min Wazzup 3
O'Charleys and Hepatitus A 2 hr Yeeep 24
"home invasion suspects Terry Shamblin and Tony... (Dec '12) 3 hr Terry 18
Tammy Jordan THIEF 5 hr Tired of the thieves 7
Who warms your biscuits? 5 hr Rockin 5
May 21 2018 no prayer day 5 hr Amen 4
JAMS pick up line 5 hr JAMS parent 5

Charleston Jobs

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages