First Prev
of 5
Next Last
lost

United States

#1 Oct 21, 2013
I'm so lost. I said I couldn't imagine life without you, now I'm without you and can't stand my life and what it's become. Endless circle of memories and feelings I can't escape.
lost

United States

#2 Oct 21, 2013
It's been 9 months and I'm still so torn and hopeless. I dream of you, I miss you and just want you to know how real it all was for me. I'm sorry.
2 posts removed
Peter

Brookneal, VA

#5 Oct 21, 2013
lost wrote:
It's been 9 months and I'm still so torn and hopeless. I dream of you, I miss you and just want you to know how real it all was for me. I'm sorry.
9 Months?? About to pop one out???
Phoenix

Glenwood, WV

#6 Oct 21, 2013
lost wrote:
Maybe you should tell him or her how you feel. I don't understand people being afraid to tell someone how or what you do feel! If you don't take the chance and face the unknown you will live with regret! For the rest of your life. If you do take the chance and it doesn't go the way you want then you will have closure. All of us have memories we hold onto. For some that is all it seems there is. Take the chance.
2 posts removed
Phoenix

Saint Albans, WV

#9 Oct 21, 2013
MeMe wrote:
No! Do not tell him how you feel or it might make you cry nonstop for days! He might make you feel way more miserable and hopeless then what you are right now and it might last for a very long time like over a year maybe two years.
Your a idiot. How do you even know this is a girl who posted this? Men are just as passionate and romantic and caring.
1 post removed
Lauren

Alexandria, VA

#11 Oct 21, 2013
lost wrote:
I'm so lost. I said I couldn't imagine life without you, now I'm without you and can't stand my life and what it's become. Endless circle of memories and feelings I can't escape.
this is getting old with these personal messages, sounds like a bunch of stalkers, at least put some names on here,
1 post removed
Phoenix

Saint Albans, WV

#13 Oct 22, 2013
There could be a really good reason as to why thy haven't been talking! Not saying it is right but maybe this is an affair or something else.
him

Charleston, WV

#14 Oct 22, 2013
If you had only told me how you felt.... I felt the same way back then. I don't know if I can get it back now...
I do think of you every night before I go to sleep. What are you doing now?
Phoenix

Saint Albans, WV

#15 Oct 22, 2013
him wrote:
If you had only told me how you felt.... I felt the same way back then. I don't know if I can get it back now...
I do think of you every night before I go to sleep. What are you doing now?
How do you know your talking to the person you want to. There is always post on here that talks about missing someone and everyone thinks its for them even when no names are mentioned. This goes back to my earlier post. Always be honest and upfront if you have feelings for someone cause they may feel the same way and scared to say anything for the same reason! Take the chance.
lost

United States

#16 Oct 22, 2013
It's a woman.
Stryker

Ashburn, VA

#17 Oct 22, 2013
That did not narrow it down any....you should give more details or something so she knows who you are....
Phoenix

Saint Albans, WV

#18 Oct 22, 2013
lost wrote:
It's a woman.
Just tell her...unless you know it is over and you are posting here to help deal with it all. This is not the best place to air personal matters. Everyone has something different to add and regardless of what everyone here says you have to do what you feel is right. What it takes to get you past this. Life is not guaranteed tomorrow...and if you have someone who makes you feel special then you should be able to be with them at no cost.
Real life

Charleston, WV

#19 Oct 22, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Just tell her...unless you know it is over and you are posting here to help deal with it all. This is not the best place to air personal matters. Everyone has something different to add and regardless of what everyone here says you have to do what you feel is right. What it takes to get you past this. Life is not guaranteed tomorrow...and if you have someone who makes you feel special then you should be able to be with them at no cost.
Look, this is real life. There are always costs. Always someone's life affected. That's what people need to realize. All these people using topix to reach out to people they had affairs with. Be real and realize that you are affecting other people's future. Sometimes children's. it's time to grow up and suck it up, move on and let families be together. Happiness isn't just tomorrow. What makes you happy today can affect others for years. Please think about that. And let things be.
lost

United States

#20 Oct 22, 2013
Real life wrote:
<quoted text>Look, this is real life. There are always costs. Always someone's life affected. That's what people need to realize. All these people using topix to reach out to people they had affairs with. Be real and realize that you are affecting other people's future. Sometimes children's. it's time to grow up and suck it up, move on and let families be together. Happiness isn't just tomorrow. What makes you happy today can affect others for years. Please think about that. And let things be.
No affairs, this wasn't a fling or lust. I messed it up by being insecure and now I'm crushed.
me

Charleston, WV

#21 Oct 22, 2013
You are a hot mess.
Selma

Brookneal, VA

#22 Oct 22, 2013
My Virginity. Has anyone seen it??
lost

United States

#23 Oct 22, 2013
me wrote:
You are a hot mess.
Guess you're right.
Phoenix

Saint Albans, WV

#24 Oct 22, 2013
Real life wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, this is real life. There are always costs. Always someone's life affected. That's what people need to realize. All these people using topix to reach out to people they had affairs with. Be real and realize that you are affecting other people's future. Sometimes children's. it's time to grow up and suck it up, move on and let families be together. Happiness isn't just tomorrow. What makes you happy today can affect others for years. Please think about that. And let things be.
I don't agree with affairs and jumping to conclusions gets your azz handed to you! You assumed here and was wrong! Even if two consenting adults did have an affair that is their business! If your not happy leave don't cheat! Sometimes crap does happen and so do affairs! I don't understand parents staying married solely for the children! Sacrificing is part of being a parent but that doesn't mean you should stay unhappily married for the children sake! If the marriage is not happy it does reflect back on the whole family. I would never use children as an excuse to stay in a unhappy marriage. My mom was in a marriage with a man that was mean to her and as I got older I asker her why she took the abuse and her answer to me was cause you loved him and looked at him like a dad! So ultimately she suffered years of unhappyiess and abuse for the sake of me. I could not have my children carry the burden of knowing I have up all happiness so they could have the picture perfect family. We have to be happy to as adults...regardless whether it is found in an affair or in a friend! We are not here to judge.
maben

Madison, WV

#25 Oct 22, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>I don't agree with affairs and jumping to conclusions gets your azz handed to you! You assumed here and was wrong! Even if two consenting adults did have an affair that is their business! If your not happy leave don't cheat! Sometimes crap does happen and so do affairs! I don't understand parents staying married solely for the children! Sacrificing is part of being a parent but that doesn't mean you should stay unhappily married for the children sake! If the marriage is not happy it does reflect back on the whole family. I would never use children as an excuse to stay in a unhappy marriage. My mom was in a marriage with a man that was mean to her and as I got older I asker her why she took the abuse and her answer to me was cause you loved him and looked at him like a dad! So ultimately she suffered years of unhappyiess and abuse for the sake of me. I could not have my children carry the burden of knowing I have up all happiness so they could have the picture perfect family. We have to be happy to as adults...regardless whether it is found in an affair or in a friend! We are not here to judge.
Says the ho! Affairs are wrong period! No matter how you try to dress it up and call it a princess. The only thing you said that's half right is that if your unhappy get out. But don't cheat! Cheating is for cowards, and narcissistic bastards who lack self esteem. Cheating 99.9% of the time isn't about the relationship but about the person cheating...think about it!
john doe

Mars, PA

#26 Oct 22, 2013
Sorry , I understand your pain I'm a man and about 7 months ago I went threw a ugly spilt up with my x fiancé and I'm still not over her, and wish I could go back to how we where!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mayors race in charleston 49 min water boy 6
lindsey Paul 51 min J Walka 12
Why do people like to slander other people? (Aug '12) 1 hr CuriousCap 29
anybody know a samaar? 1 hr MaryJ 9
Mcjunkin Redman Mass lay offs 5-1-15 2 hr Chem109 1
any lesbians in Charleston 2 hr terri 4
Women looking for couples for fun or LTR 2 hr Iknow 4
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE