Pedro

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Nov 29, 2013
So Kroger is remodelling their stores, using out of state contractors. That deprives locals of jobs. That also means most of the money earned by those workers will be spent where they live, not here. i am going to register my disgut, by shopping elsewhere, as much as possible. Even if it means going to crappy stores. Because if you care, you shold do something, and that's wht I cAN DO.
agreed

Branchland, WV

#2 Nov 29, 2013
Thanks for the info- I agree with you
Guess I will be shopping at Foodland. Target has a nice little food section now.
brokedickmofo

Charleston, WV

#3 Nov 30, 2013
I am glad krogers hasn't bent over for the overpriced unions. i am tired of paying higher prices because the ridiculous wages of the unions drive up everybody's cost of living. i am glad krogers has taken a stand. I will shop krogers more because of this
agreed

Branchland, WV

#4 Nov 30, 2013
brokedickmofo wrote:
I am glad krogers hasn't bent over for the overpriced unions. i am tired of paying higher prices because the ridiculous wages of the unions drive up everybody's cost of living. i am glad krogers has taken a stand. I will shop krogers more because of this
And that's why you're broke
Get yourself a union job where you make a real living and can afford to live more comfortably.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lieutenant preston hickman is a fraud!!! 3 hr Darwin 10
Cory Bias 3 hr Backwoodsbarbie 32
How do you like living in Charleston 4 hr Actually 7
Janie Oaks from mink shoals 4 hr fkhelmick 7
Amber Alert 4 hr zzz 2
Kentucky will whip the Mountedqueers 5 hr Herd 91 8
Hope Pain Clinic (Apr '12) 5 hr letstestyourhearing 165
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web