chirp
#1 Oct 18, 2012
biggest pos ever! total slumlord crooked dont trust him!! his maintenance crew are theives too not to mention druggies this group is total trash! bottom of the barrel trash!
tinky143

Charleston, WV

#2 Feb 24, 2014
chirp wrote:
biggest pos ever! total slumlord crooked dont trust him!! his maintenance crew are theives too not to mention druggies this group is total trash! bottom of the barrel trash!
I just rented an apartment from him...been here 2 weeks...woke up this morning and my furnace and hot water heater was in flames. Fire department got it out but then Mr. Foxx showed up and began screaming at me at the top of his lungs. The fire department said this is not the first fire in one of his properties and they were going to start an investigation most likely resulting in my building being condemned. What do I do? This is the first time I met this man and I'm in tears.
1 post removed
been there

Charleston, WV

#4 Feb 27, 2014
I rented off of Jr several years ago. Complete douche bag!
2 posts removed
mixed emotions

Charleston, WV

#7 Mar 1, 2014
Where was the fire? Your lucky to have such great responders..im not sure john is a bad guy its just that sometimes with several hundred apartments, its difficult to satisfy everyone .. there will always be those few who cannot be pleased.. im glad your safe from the fire..
Ben Dover

Charleston, WV

#8 Mar 7, 2014
Check out the landlord before you rent. Now if you listen to catchacrook, you will be behind the 8 ball. that info is not correct. call the clerks office of the magistrate court and they will tell you where to file your complaint. You cannot sue for emotional distresss and life endangerment in the magistrate court. that must be filed in circuit court - on the 2nd floor of the judicial annex. So if you are going to give out guidance pal, better get your info correct in the first place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waffle House Shooter 10 min Good Guys With Guns 7
Dont vote Goodwin 12 min Coop 24
Tim Baker and David Adams warrants 15 min brentonwv 1
Craigslist 33 min sLeOmVeEn 15
mayors race 54 min Aint Skeert 6
Rachel Halstead 1 hr Cwr 9
Male doctors are perverts... (Nov '16) 2 hr BrideofChrist 117

Charleston Jobs

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages