Opossum face

Charleston, WV

#1 Oct 26, 2013
What a guy slept with a military Hero's wife while he was deployed overseas . And then this own brothers wife . You sorry pos . Must suck to be such a sorry form of life . You don't deserve to wear a badge of honor . I guess when u look like sgt Colograsso u just have to get it when u can . What goes around comes around . Shamefull pos
really?

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Oct 26, 2013
Be a man and tell him then.
Tammi Hunt

United States

#3 Oct 26, 2013
Seriously why are you posting it on here? Tell him! Everybody that knows him should tell .
Tammi Hunt

United States

#4 Oct 26, 2013
Tell him ! Everyone that knows him should tell him.
lol lol

Chesapeake, OH

#5 Oct 27, 2013
Is he the little mousy faced guy ? Poor guy lucky to get any at all being so handsome and all .
In high school we called him ( wee willy winky , pee pee the size of his pinky ).
defender

Chesapeake, OH

#6 Oct 27, 2013
Why don't people just leave others alone. Seriously what happened in their lives is noones buisness
once knew him

Charleston, WV

#7 Nov 5, 2013
It has been several years since I last saw Cologressio and back in the day, he was a nice looking dude who did his job and was a good police officer. It is hard for me to believe he would commit such moral crimes now. People post here because they can hide behind, they can talk sh** but no balls to back it up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Hillary Clinton speaks tonight 1 hr Cliton 12
Timothy call Tom Clark 1 hr Ed Reed 2
Go back to jail Josh Holbert 1 hr Tom Clark 14
Petey and Davey have your back 1 hr Roadguy 6
Clintons down fall is TPP 2 hr man o man 1
Social Security Checks 3 hr yep 9
Kanawha Electric Cuts Pay & hours 3 hr Sales team 177

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance