First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Friend

Charleston, WV

#23 Apr 9, 2013
Everyone makes mistakes! Just because he is in the public eye you want to hate on him. He is a great father and does alot for South Charleston find someone else to trash. This is getting old
Willilam

AOL

#24 Apr 11, 2013
Wack wrote:
Hes lame!!! Always thought he was better than everyone because his mom was a cop and his brother played football.very cocky.blah blah blah
His mom was a dirty cop you know. She almost was exposed one time but along came the mayor and bailed her out. Her sons are no good, they are corrupt as well - got it from their mammy. She was a joke as a cop - afraid of her shadow. needed backup all the time, afraid so much she was moved inside the office and not allowed to servie the people again. she stole money from people she arrested. look at her sons, thiefs - thats all a person can say about them. They should just drop out of society and do us all a favor.
Always and Forever

Fort Wayne, IN

#25 Nov 11, 2013
Carlton has turned into a wonderful man, father, and grandfather. I am proud of the pride he takes in his job and the dedication and hard work he continually gives to the city of South Charleston. I would be honored to meet him personally be called one of his friends. Also, if he did have a lover, touche!! That doesn't make him a bad person or a dishonorable man in his job! He is on the clock 24/7, so yes, I'm sure some of that time is spent, as it should be, on his personal life. Don't judge people, it's not your job!
JOHN

Oklahoma City, OK

#26 Nov 11, 2013
yes he is a real POS
one more time

Charleston, WV

#27 Nov 11, 2013
Always and Forever wrote:
Carlton has turned into a wonderful man, father, and grandfather. I am proud of the pride he takes in his job and the dedication and hard work he continually gives to the city of South Charleston. I would be honored to meet him personally be called one of his friends. Also, if he did have a lover, touche!! That doesn't make him a bad person or a dishonorable man in his job! He is on the clock 24/7, so yes, I'm sure some of that time is spent, as it should be, on his personal life. Don't judge people, it's not your job!

Jealousy by chance?
CARLTON LEE:
Looks better
Takes care of himself
Has a better education
Has a better job
Has better kids

Don't hate everyone has the opportunity to do just as well..
access1

Charleston, WV

#28 Nov 11, 2013
LoL wrote:
This guy is very shady! SMH @ the City of South Charleston!
I agree ...He is RUDE ,ARROGANT ,NARCISSISTIC TOTAL Butt Hole
access1

Charleston, WV

#29 Nov 11, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>So how does that make him corrupt. Just about every business person doesn't give a f##k about anything but themselves. some just cover it up with attaboys, smiles, handshakes and "I'll check into its"
Yes ....He IS corrupt
access1

Charleston, WV

#30 Nov 11, 2013
SC4Life wrote:
And let's not forget his daily trips to all his girlfriend's houses while on the clock.
South Charleston needs to clean house
access1

Charleston, WV

#31 Nov 11, 2013
Always and Forever wrote:
You are an idiot ..
Forever and Always

Fort Wayne, IN

#32 Nov 14, 2013
access1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot ..
Why am i an idiot? Because I see good in people? Just sounds like you may be a little jealous coz you're life isn't as fullfilling as his is. He's a good man! Go pick on someone else!
1 post removed
capital citizen

Charleston, WV

#34 Nov 15, 2013
BOTH he and his mom should never have been involved with state funds. she was a looser back in the day and aint got no better. the city of sc shuld fire his butt now - get him out of the picture for he does something that will really embarass the city of south charlestn.
access1

Charleston, WV

#35 Nov 16, 2013
capital citizen wrote:
BOTH he and his mom should never have been involved with state funds. she was a looser back in the day and aint got no better. the city of sc shuld fire his butt now - get him out of the picture for he does something that will really embarass the city of south charlestn.
WELL SAID
Always and Forever

Rochester, NY

#36 Nov 18, 2013
Wow! And I'm the idiot?! Don't you think that IF they were corrupt they wouldn't STILL be in the position they are in? Didn't Mrs. Lee retire, then was rehired by another city? She must of been doing something right with so many organizations wanting her. She did a fine job raising such beautiful, respectful, and caring kids. They have all done well! Kudos to you Mrs. Lee and ALL your children!! This world needs more families like yours!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Towne Center 3 min Jess 15
Best news anchor 8 min Paul 16
thomas healthcare 34 min Anybody Know 28
Live on levee 48 min Edward 20
News Ex-coal exec chases US Senate seat despite GOP ... 1 hr Deadzone 4
gastric sleeve 1 hr Recomend 2
May 21 2018 no prayer day 1 hr Quallyman 6

Charleston Jobs

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages